i destroyed my wang last night

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by thelastoneever2000, May 6, 2004.

1. thelastoneever2000

thelastoneever2000 New Member

it was my schools battle of the bands, and for entertainment while the bands were settign up, i went on stage and did some break dancing. first of all i was wearing that yellow jump suit i mentioned in an early thread and its kinda tight, and some girl in the audience screamed "You gotta huge penis!" when i walked up on stage. that was soooo akward.

however when the music started i started doing my thing and then i do this one move where i fall face forward and catch myself right before i hit the ground, but i caught myself a bit late...i didnt notice at first, but after i walked off stage it hit me and it was just...OH MY GOD. i ran to the bathroom to check because i though it like exploded or something. it looked fine, but i couldnt move it because of the sheer pain.

anyways, today it seems to be fine...i hope there are no long term problems.

2. Imported

Gold Member

ymir: a few years ago i tried that running up a wall thing.

the result achieved however was no the desired one...

my foot slipped and i hit the wall groin first, and it felt like i had shattered my shaft.

it was kinda tender for a few days, but there have certainly been no long term probs.

3. benderten2001

Gold Member

lastoneever--you had me going there for a minute!

I was about to head out for a Hallmark card to send you!
    ('wonder if there's one for THIS situation in life?)

Seriously, if you seem okay now with no overwhelming discomfort---you'll probably be fine. Take things easy for a few days, fella.

That title you gave this topic-- "destroyed" is way too strong. I don't think "destroyed" is quite the case here, afterall. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice