i destroyed my wang last night

thelastoneever2000

Just Browsing
Media
it was my schools battle of the bands, and for entertainment while the bands were settign up, i went on stage and did some break dancing. first of all i was wearing that yellow jump suit i mentioned in an early thread and its kinda tight, and some girl in the audience screamed "You gotta huge penis!" when i walked up on stage. that was soooo akward.

however when the music started i started doing my thing and then i do this one move where i fall face forward and catch myself right before i hit the ground, but i caught myself a bit late...i didnt notice at first, but after i walked off stage it hit me and it was just...OH MY GOD. i ran to the bathroom to check because i though it like exploded or something. it looked fine, but i couldnt move it because of the sheer pain.

anyways, today it seems to be fine...i hope there are no long term problems.

ymir: a few years ago i tried that running up a wall thing.

the result achieved however was no the desired one...

my foot slipped and i hit the wall groin first, and it felt like i had shattered my shaft.

it was kinda tender for a few days, but there have certainly been no long term probs.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
lastoneever--you had me going there for a minute!

I was about to head out for a Hallmark card to send you!
('wonder if there's one for THIS situation in life?)

Seriously, if you seem okay now with no overwhelming discomfort---you'll probably be fine. Take things easy for a few days, fella.

That title you gave this topic-- "destroyed" is way too strong. I don't think "destroyed" is quite the case here, afterall. :)