I Detest Repugnantcans

Discussion in 'Politics' started by D_VictorVikkiTielVictoria, Sep 3, 2008.

1. D_VictorVikkiTielVictoria

They Are Fucking Evil!
    Mitt Romney Is Disgusting

2. jimcord

jimcord Member

"It's a shame that you're leaving Dillon.
    I know what you mean.
    Over the past 6-7 years on many other message boards I've posted on,
    and most of them have nothing to do with sex, have been taken over by disgusting disrespectful trolls whose only purpose is to piss people off and force them to leave a place they've called home for many years.
    I guess it gives them some kind of power they never had as they probably got the shit kicked outta them every day when they were growing up.
    Or maybe their "signifigant" other dominates them every single day.
    I believe this attitude is a problem that has spread all over the world
    Selfishness, rudeness and ridicule have taken the place of kindness,respect and goodwill towards our fellow man.
    Now watch, some asshole is going to respond to my post and tell me to go fuck myself....Just wait and see."

It's nice to see that you practice kindness, respect and goodwill towards your fellow man..............that is as long as they think the same as you! To bad that you actually think that the powers that be in either the Democratic or Republican party actually give a darn about you. You too are just a tool to their adgenda.

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

When, in the history of U.S. politics, has such hatred of the opposition existed as it does now?

Friendly discourse is impossible in such an atmosphere. If it infects the House and the Senate, there will be bloodletting on a horrible scale.

4. rockyasyouneed

very true! what a bunch of snakes

5. D_VictorVikkiTielVictoria

Jim..you make a good point, but
    earlier I was talking about forum trolls
    It's true that neither party gives a shit about us.
    But, the Republicans really get my blood boiling.
    My brother in law is in Bush's war on his 4th go round
    and I'm pissed. I appologize

6. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Once someone stoops to the low level of name calling and hate, their own opinion is now invalid and worthless. They defeate their own purpose and cause. A illusion of peace and flowers. In reality armed with cloak and dagger.

7. mickstl

mickstl New Member

Albums:

Mitt Romney is no more evil (and probably FAR less so) than most other politicians.

And you're too nice, I would have left out the "...to their agenda." part of your post.

8. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I agree with you on that point, Robert Paulson. No man or woman should have to go to war for more than one deployment unless it's voluntary.

9. D_VictorVikkiTielVictoria

Huckabee looks bored unlike the lockstep zombies in the crowd

10. D_VictorVikkiTielVictoria

Look...it's The Flying Nun!!!

11. SpeedoGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Probably about when Lincoln took office.

I see those bumper stickers and billboards around town that proclaim: "United We Stand"

But it aint' true. Not in any way I can tell.

12. ashencjock

ashencjock New Member

I hate Democraps just as much.

13. D_Marazion Analdouche

Then there would be a draft. Your choice, which would you rather see?

14. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yeah... but don't say it out loud! They will hear you dude...

Are you seriously defending the Republicans as good and peace loving people? You have GOT to be kidding!

I just talked to my childhood best friend (I haven't spoken to him about politics ever) on the phone the other day and I found out that he is a Republican!!! Now, I KNOW that he hates black people and is very xenophobic... so I have very little doubt that he is voting against the black man and for whitey.

I shouldn't be so surprised that he is now a republican. He hasn't watched the news since 9/11 so he is woefully uninformed and...

... his grandfather fought with Mussolini's army against the allied forces during WWII. The family is solidly fascist but... they are GOOD people that are

XENOPHOBIC and RACIST

I would be interested in other Republican's fascist backgrounds...

Did your daddy hate n*****s and hippies?

Did your mother ever hold a full time job for any length of time?

Was there a lot of Nazi memorabilia in Dad's office in the basement?

Did your great great grandfather detest the 8 hour day and 40 hour work week so much that he slept at the factory?

Did your family leave a trust fund for you?

#14 tripod, Sep 4, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2008
  15. D_Marazion Analdouche

That's kinda unfair don't you think?

That's like saying all Democrats are pot smoking tree huggers that don't want to work and collect from/milk the system.

This is why I refuse to cling to one party.....people on the extremes on either side are so focused how messed the other side is they will never make compromises.

16. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    You are right on two both accounts, I am a democrat pot smoking tree hugger and I am DAMN PROUD OF IT!!!!

Now you lost me... how the fuck are democrats not hard working and like to milk the system? I haven't EVER taken a drop of government aid and have never milked the system. EVERY Democrat that I know will outwork any Republican. The Democrats work faster and smarter. I live in a red state and operate a family business with between 15-20 employees. The southern republicans are slow and unresponsive, they by and large absolutely CANNOT hustle and make it really hard to run a tight ship with their work ethic of doing the very least to get the job done.

But if I was up North, I would find MANY fast and hard workers who take great pride in their work... most of them would be voting Democratic

Republicans cut corners and try to substitute inferior materials to make an extra penny per unit. They are the manufacturers of crap and LOVE having everything made in China so they can load up their carts at WAL-MART.

They sold this country out and I am LIVID with anger at them!!!!!

17. D_Marazion Analdouche

I'm not saying every democrat milks the system etc, I'm just saying just because some do, it doesn't mean the whole party does. Just like not every republican is an evil trust fund baby that likes to spill oil in state parks and kick baby seals.

Don't you see how you made a broad label across an entire party, but once an opinion is made about democrats you get all defensive? This is my point, people on both sides are so wrapped up on who has the better party they cannot see past their own face and see their party also has major issues.

18. faceking

faceking Well-Known Member

Albums:

Lighten up, Francis.

19. faceking

faceking Well-Known Member

Albums:
    It's BEAUTIFUL... the Dems are wrapped up in their own rhetoric.

Inexperience.
    Lack of values/morals.
    Only a good speaker.
    The ability to give a speech, does not a leader make.

Irony melts like hot butter on the political corn.

By the way... pillow biters.... please. PLEASE keep remind the American public she was only a mayor of Wasilla a short time ago. Please. Not yer boys Barrah and Joey won't be saying it. Whoops.

20. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    I didn't get defensive, I am taking on your assertion that Democrats milk the system. It is an old as complaint of the Republican party and you are not getting what the hell I am trying to say.

DEMOCRATS ARE BY AND LARGE HARDER AND BETTER WORKERS THAN REPUBLICANS! The only people I see in North Carolina that are milking the system are the poor and uneducated whites who, with a few exceptions, vote Republican if they vote at all.

Comparing the statement "The Dems milk the system" to "every republican is an evil trust fund baby that likes to spill oil in state parks and kick baby seals" is an entirely inappropriate one and they hold no parallel. No democrat in his right mind thinks that most Republicans like to spill oil and kick baby seals... but...

Most Republicans do however have the illusion that democrats like to milk the system and despise hard work.

IT IS A FUCKING LIE!!!!!

I actually didn't say a word about Republicans... I just asked a few questions about the formation of Republican's conservative ideals.

Since none of y'all answered my questions (they are pretty tongue in cheek), I'll pose them again.

What is it that made you a Republican or a Conservative?

Did your daddy hate n*****s and hippies?

Did your mother ever hold a full time job for any length of time?

Was there a lot of Nazi memorabilia in Dad's office in the basement?

Did your great great grandfather detest the 8 hour day and 40 hour work week so much that he slept at the factory?

Did your family leave a trust fund for you?

What is it about the American worker that you despise and when did you start trying to undermine their well being?

Draft saved Draft deleted