I did it! I can shoot!!!!

cali19sun

Just Browsing
Media
If anyone remembers, i posted saying that i couldn't make my cum shoot out far. well.....with much practice, i can now. just yesterday i got my first cumshot to the face. it landed on my eyelids. i had finaly got it to shoot on my chest but now for the first time i got it to my face. That wasnt the goal, but the distance impressed me. now i need to work on the Volume of cum. but i dont know how to do that!?!?!:biggrin1:

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
congrats man! do a search on cum volume or look in the making it bigger stickey on the home page and you'll find plenty of info on increasing your loads

kcace99

Experimental Member
Media
If anyone remembers, i posted saying that i couldn't make my cum shoot out far. well.....with much practice, i can now. just yesterday i got my first cumshot to the face. it landed on my eyelids. i had finaly got it to shoot on my chest but now for the first time i got it to my face. That wasnt the goal, but the distance impressed me. now i need to work on the Volume of cum. but i dont know how to do that!?!?!:biggrin1:

i found out from my bud the best way to shoot a lot and far. he calls it edging you jack until ur almost ready to cum then stop. i know its hard to stop!! you do it like that for a few hours or a day and then when you cum it shoots out like a hose, i know he showed me and it is so hot. when i tried it i didnt cum for a day and then when i did it i shot it on my face and neck!!!!