i did it! prince albert would be proud

hockeycock

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I finally took a deep breath and headed over to Green Man tattoo in West Hartford, CT to see Georgina, who was very highly recommended to me as a body piercing artist. I definitely looked out of place, in my very preppy madras shirt, khaki shorts, flip flops, and panama hat. After presenting my ID and signing a thankfully uncomplicated release, I went upstairs to wait for Georgina to finish with the customers she was with. I stood around watching the "Reno 911" movie with a couple of dudes getting shoulder-to-shoulder back tattoos. It was stupid but it made me laugh. I almost forgot I was about to get a piece of metal stuck through my favorite male reproductive organ.

A couple of giggling lesbians walked out of the little piercing room, followed by Georgina herself. She asked me what I wanted, we picked out jewelry (a 10-gauge captive bead ring for now; after it heals, I want a stud), then I watched some more Reno 911 while she got her area ready. Lt. Dangle wears hot pants. Ha, ha!

As soon as I entered Georgina's workspace, it was time to drop trou. She took a coarse paper towel, ripped a hole in the middle, and draped my organ with it like a dick doily. She showed me all the parts she'd be using: needle, receiving tube, taper, and the jewelry; then she dipped some Q tips in antiseptic cream and rubbed them all over her hardware and my software (including a brief trip up my pee hole, which made me squirm).

"Breathe in," she said, and I looked straight ahead and inhaled slowly and deeply. I felt the receiving tube enter my urethra (it goes in about half an inch); an extremely icky feeling which was probably the most uncomfortable sensation of the experience.

"Breathe out." I exhaled. I felt a sharp, very brief sting, then some fiddling around, then a slightly more painful sensation as she put the ring in. Then it was over, I was the proud owner of a prince albert ring. There was no pain, just some slight discomfort feeling it rub around as I walked. We talked about aftercare and the healing period, we shook hands, I thanked her and paid, and I walked out, slightly bowlegged, into the sunlight. Yeah, I'm a badass.

Pictures:
1.) My undies, yum.
2.) Soaking it with saline solution. I've worn a cup before, but this is ridiculous.
3.) Tada!
4.) Extreme close-up.

Attachments

Reactions: Frenum_uk

D_Bartasiah Dingleberrye

Account Disabled
Media
hey man, congratulations. your experience was very similar to when I had my PA done. . I'm a very preppy dude as well and felt pretty out of place when I was waiting in the shop. it's a cool and weird feeling to have something new in your dick to feel and think about. my advice: give it time to heal and have fun with it.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it looks great. when i went to get my hood done, i walked out with a labret instead. I chickened out. good for you.

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I walked out, slightly bowlegged, into the sunlight. Yeah, I'm a badass.

Looks great!

I gave a two hour lecture after I got mine done, and couldn't wait to get home, and jack off (which was great by the way).

It was one of the best things I have ever done.

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Congratulations on the new hardware! It looks awesome...:wink: Your experience was similar to mine (11 years ago). I love mine and don't regret at all! You will love your first orgasm post PA. Mine was out of this world!

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
congrats man..and welcome to the club! got mine 8 years ago and it was the same procedure..right down to the saltwater bath in a cup afterward. the place that did mine though, had a practise of taking pics of their work. it was bad enough I got hard as they pierced it, I got rock hard for the pic. make sure you let it heal completely before stretching it to a thicker ring if you plan on that. I went too fast

needthesupport

1st Like
Media
A good friend of mine had his done and was trying to convince me to do the same, but I have enough holes already.

He said they didn't want him to watch it while it was being done because it gushed blood (which may make some a little woosy). Is that true?

hockeycock

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A good friend of mine had his done and was trying to convince me to do the same, but I have enough holes already.

He said they didn't want him to watch it while it was being done because it gushed blood (which may make some a little woosy). Is that true?
No, I had about a drop of blood initially, then a very slow leak. That's about three hours' worth in my tighty whities. But everyone's different, and I guess some people are gushers.

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Congrats dude!! I had mine done in '86. Never regretted it to this day. There is so much you can do with those things and the sex is *ALWAYS* awesome with a P.A. even when it's bad. I now have a 00g.
:)~

chavous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sexy. I Don't Usually Like Piercings But Your Cock And Balls Are So Pretty Even If They Were Dipped In Shit I Would Love Them!!!! Here Kitty Kitty!