i did it! prince albert would be proud

hoodedbilad

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My wife has been pestering me for ages to get a PA (for her sexual gratification, do doubt) but I'm uncut and can't imagine how that works when the ring is covered by the foreskin. Uncomfortable I would imagine! Any uncut pierced guys out there who can enlighten me....

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My wife has been pestering me for ages to get a PA (for her sexual gratification, do doubt) but I'm uncut and can't imagine how that works when the ring is covered by the foreskin. Uncomfortable I would imagine! Any uncut pierced guys out there who can enlighten me....
Rumor has it...the Prince Albert piercing came to be, because he was uncut and wanted to please "The Queen"
I'm told it's done slightly off to the side as opposed to in the middele for us cut boys!

bendigoboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Never been really excited about getting a PA - don't really want pee squirting out in all directions when i'm in my suit!

I'm uncut and have a large (00gauge) flesh tunnel in my frenum piercing. Foreskin comes down over it when I'm soft, but the lump is visible under the skin.

I also have a couple of hafada on the side of my scrotum, and another 00gauge tunnel through my scrotum mid-line.

Just yesterday I've added another one - midlne at the back of my scrotum - it has a cute little 16 gauge ring at the moment, which is only visible from behind when I bend over!

piercedjobbie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Congrats on the PA!!! I've had mine for five years and have loved every minute - so have a few lady friends. Once it is healed and you've tried it out the next step may be ....what next. I tried a hafada, but it didn't heal well and got tossed. Now, in addition to the PA I have a six rung frenum ladder. This got added as the result of a couple of girls badgering me about more metal. Oh well, we have to keep the ladies happy!!!!!

Group51

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

So long as you don't have a tight foreskin (well, I don't have a tight one, anyway), it's fine, since your foreskin just rolls over the ring/curved bar, unless you get a horse shoe ring (CBB), those can get caught half in/half out of your foreskin and twist, but they can get caught in y-fronts and boxer shorts too!