I did it!!!!!!

Jaycat

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I just told my friend that I'm bi... she is the first one I've told... and now i have another friend im going to tell tomorrow! no more hiding!!!

Jaycat

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i hope it goes well also.. the girl im telling tomorrow was raised catholic...but it open minded... goes to the gay club with us, has a good time with the gay guys at work... but im afraid still... she is my best friend and when people get mad at me she tells them you need to love josh for josh. you know how he is, just deal with it... i cant loose her... but then again i think she will support me, and she probably already knows because she knows me so well...

boerkie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
i remember my own fear and trepidation at "opening up about my TRUTH".
the standard answer was: "we know!!"
scary to realise that all those years of 'cowboy-up' was a wasted excercise!!

josh, congrats!! there is so much more freedom in openness!!!

Jaycat

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So I've told 3 people today. All the answers were "yeah we know...". I'm so relieved... I feel more bonded to my two best friends which is saying a lot, and also i feel like a weight is off my chest.... YAY!

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So I've told 3 people today. All the answers were "yeah we know...". I'm so relieved... I feel more bonded to my two best friends which is saying a lot, and also i feel like a weight is off my chest.... YAY!

Did that include your best friend you were worried about? Glad she was OK with it. Sounded like she would be.