I did it!!!!!!

B_patrickmcc

Sexy Member
Media
Good luck Josh.
I had a similar situation with a girl I came out to. The problem became that she didnt believe people could truly be bi. She kept trying to tell me I was gay, not bi.
In a lot of ways I have issues with all the sexual labels anyway.
When you boil it all down, I look at it this way:
1. Everyone likes to have an orgasm
2. Almost everyone likes to have an orgasm with someone else.
3. Some people care what the sex of the person they having an orgasm with is.

Jaycat

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
have told 5 people today, and all has been well. one of the person is a Lesbian, and she tried to tell me she thinks I'm full on gay, but how does she know?

Brick7

Expert Member
Media
The dark conservative heart of Central California
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
have told 5 people today, and all has been well. one of the person is a Lesbian, and she tried to tell me she thinks I'm full on gay, but how does she know?
She doesn't.
You know who you are now. Don't worry about labels. You're in a good place. Enjoy the ride, no matter who it's with.

Jaycat

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ok first turbulant... one of the girls ive been chasing for a year and a half but kept denying me reacted with anger... telling me she REALLY liked me and wanted to end up in CA with me (we're both from there) after a few boyfriends.... then she started crying telling me i ruined it, because bi guys are a turn off.... then she told me to go play with my boy toy and like the cock and stormed out... sigh

bigbrick

Experimental Member
Media
Oddly enough, you may find that you get more grief about being bi than gay. A lot of people get upset that they can't put you into a neat box. Don't worry about them. Some of your straight friends and some of your gay friends will say "No you're not" or "That's gross!" Don't pay them any mind. Just tell them, "I get attracted to a person, not their plumbing!"

Jaycat

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oddly enough, you may find that you get more grief about being bi than gay. A lot of people get upset that they can't put you into a neat box. Don't worry about them. Some of your straight friends and some of your gay friends will say "No you're not" or "That's gross!" Don't pay them any mind. Just tell them, "I get attracted to a person, not their plumbing!"

haha nice... i might just have to use that one!

dunno_what

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yeah, I concur with bigbrick. I only cam out as Bi last year for my friends. Turned out it was super easy. Still not Bi with my folks though. Whoooooooole different kettle of fish, lol.

Anyway, anyone who changes their behaviour because of your preference is only thinking of themselves. Dude, s'all good, and as long as you don't sweat the reactions you will be sweet.

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
what happened with me is that my entire school found out overnight, and I'm really glad it happened that way. It taught me how to deal with it myself, how to be independent, and how to find myself, my own identity without depending on other people. I think that's very important.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ok first turbulant... one of the girls ive been chasing for a year and a half but kept denying me reacted with anger... telling me she REALLY liked me and wanted to end up in CA with me (we're both from there) after a few boyfriends.... then she started crying telling me i ruined it, because bi guys are a turn off.... then she told me to go play with my boy toy and like the cock and stormed out... sigh

Bi guys are a turn off? WTF?

I think we're amazing human beings! :biggrin1: