I didn't want to be the one who brought this up...

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=prepstudinsc link=board=meetgreet;num=1069752359;start=0#19 date=11/26/03 at 04:22:08]To him, the truth is only what he thinks the truth is, not what it really might be, and he's not open to finding out what it, in fact, is.[/quote]

Um .... who's on first? :-/

warmsunshine:
While we're on the subject of showing respect to other posters maybe we could add another unwritten 'rule'...... and that's to tell the truth.
Heh... Besides most of the stuff on here being opinions and not facts, if you were to go around having "truth" being the basis of banning people, then you'd probably have to get rid of most (not all) of the folks claiming to be 10" and above (okay...maybe 11"...lol).

Ya gotta admit some of those reported sizes are just stupidly outrageous. Heck, even Giganikok has even said so. Some guys are obviously using the centimeter side of the ruler intead of the inches one.

But that's just MY opinion. ;)

tigerwolf: I agree with you, warm.. 100%. Though, I do know of ONE legit person over 11" on this board. For the most part though, I think people claiming above 10-11" are ridiculously lying about their size on here.

ewing: I've read this thread and the "other" one. People should be banned, but I'm not sure it would work. They could create another profile and/or use another email account to access LPSG. So we would probably see "Tigerfox" or "Tigercoyote" appear soon after the ban anyway. And by the way, I'm bigger than a certain someone - maybe he is barely above average in my opinion...

tigerwolf: *rofl* You're only a bit longer, and I'm thicker. Get over yourself.

prepstudinsc: he's been quiet for so long....I guess the duct tape fell off his mouth.

wvalady1968: Or someone tied the rope too tightly around his throat?
;)

prepstudinsc: [quote author=wvalady1968 link=board=meetgreet;num=1069752359;start=20#27 date=12/06/03 at 14:31:34]Or someone tied the rope too tightly around his throat?
;)
[/quote]
LOL no, they didn't tie it tight enough

mindseye: [quote author=tigerwolf link=board=sex;num=1064163563;start=20#21 date=10/28/03 at 16:13:54]Get over it[/quote]

[quote author=tigerwolf link=board=meetgreet;num=1069290219;start=40#51 date=11/20/03 at 05:38:00]Get over it.[/quote]

[quote author=tigerwolf link=board=meetgreet;num=1035871977;start=0#14 date=11/20/03 at 06:52:51]Get over it.[/quote]

[quote author=tigerwolf link=board=meetgreet;num=1069752359;start=20#24 date=12/05/03 at 14:49:49]Get over yourself.[/quote]

[quote author=tigerwolf link=board=meetgreet;num=1069752359;start=20#29 date=12/06/03 at 21:16:18]Oh please. Get over yourselves[/quote]

Unpleasant and repetitive. When I see this phrase, I read it as "I can't adequately refute your points with a cogent argument, so I'm going to wave my hand in hopes they'll go away."

If you'd like a little variety in your retorts, might I suggest the following which are equal not only in their effectiveness, but their maturity level:

• "I am rubber; you are glue!"
  • "I know you are, but what am I?"

tigerwolf: Don't you people have something BETTER to do with your lives than going around trolling posts that I'm in just because you don't like the fact that I don't agree with some of the bullshit that's spread on the board here? Grow up. You people are older than I am... and quite frankly prepDUD. I've heard more than enough out of you.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=tigerwolf link=board=meetgreet;num=1069752359;start=20#32 date=12/07/03 at 05:29:08] I've heard more than enough out of you.[/quote]

You're that naughty child that dares anyone in authority to turn you over his or her knee.

This is the Large Penis Support Group, not Ding Dong School.

Act like it or leave.

tigerwolf: [quote author=Pecker link=board=meetgreet;num=1069752359;start=20#33 date=12/07/03 at 05:38:18]

You're that naughty child that dares anyone in authority to turn you over his or her knee.

This is the Large Penis Support Group, not Ding Dong School.

Act like it or leave.
[/quote]
And you're the old man who thinks you instantly deserve respect just because you're elderly. Hate to break it to you, respect is earned. You've far from done that.

So far the whole lot of you that's taken to flaming me seem like nothing more than a bunch of trolls and old hags who have nothing better to do with your lives. Nice to know I'm so important that you can dedicate so much of your time to me. ^^;

prepstudinsc: [quote author=tigerwolf link=board=meetgreet;num=1069752359;start=20#32 date=12/07/03 at 05:29:08] and quite frankly prepDUD. I've heard more than enough out of you.[/quote]

What exactly did I say? I'm not the one who, as Mindseye quite aptly showed the whole board, can only come up with repsonses that say "get over it." Let's see, Tigerwolf, when you first came on this board, you accused everyone who is straight, me included, as being a closeted gay man. You then proceded to tell us how overnight you went from being straight to gay because of some supposed bad experience with an ex-girlfriend. You told me in several IM's that I should come to Seattle to see you because you could "convert me."
I guess you saw one of my pics on one of the rating websites and you were going on and on about how you wanted to ride my big dick, but then when I rufused your advances, I suddenly became too small for your size queen bottom. I think you are the one who needs to get over yourself. You are walking on thin ice, dude. There are a lot of people on this board who would like to see you booted. It happed to Humongous, it can happen to you. Watch what you do and how you act on here.

wvalady1968: M, the "Ignore" function works very well. It's the most insulting thing you can do to him.

;)
Allie

prepstudinsc: I sent a note to Marko about him....we'll see what gets done. I would suggest that everyone else who has gotten attacked by Tigerwolf in email or instant messages do the same thing. The more people who speak up it will just go to prove how annoying he is.
Humongous got booted, it can happen again.

tigerwolf: Perhaps, DMW. I've already spoken to Mark about these people flaming me in pretty much any post that I post in. Hopefully the harassment from these people will stop, but obviously SOME people on here don't want to act their age and would rather act their IQ.