I didn't want to be the one who brought this up...

prepstudinsc: [quote author=tigerwolf link=board=meetgreet;num=1069752359;start=20#39 date=12/07/03 at 17:31:07] Hopefully the harassment from these people will stop, but obviously SOME people on here don't want to act their age and would rather act their IQ.[/quote]

Lets see, that would make me 160. Yes, that's right,
T--------, (I'm not naming names, that way I can't be accused of flaming anyone) I am in the genius range on the IQ chart. So I guess that makes me an old man instead of my ancient age of 34.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I see your point, P., but at the same time, you can't be too smart for contributing to the pot-shot contest. It's not going to do anyone any good to keep responding to Tigerwolf if you all have a problem with what he says. That's why we put an Ignore feature in the first place; if you can't see what he's saying, you might not be too tempted to read it or pay attention to it.

Sorry to bust your balls, man.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I, too, am guilty of taking shots at trolls from time to time ... they're always in season, aren't they? ... but I eventually come to the inevitable conclusion: few things are as futile as engaging in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.

prepstudinsc: Sometimes it's fun to go out on a troll hunt. Especially when the trolls come right out to the clearing and get blasted from all corners. Makes the hunt so easy....

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
It's kind of frustrating, isn't it? Like arguing politics or religion.

Although you know it's nigh unto impossible you're still tempted to plug a gassy asshole.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=Pecker link=board=meetgreet;num=1069752359;start=40#44 date=12/08/03 at 14:05:17]Although you know it's nigh unto impossible you're still tempted to plug a gassy asshole.[/quote]

That has a rather less than savoury connotation to a gay man ... EW! :eek:

Doctor_Ay

1st Like
Media
I find it mildly amusing that we have this much discussion over booting one or two members of this board who give LPSG (and the gay community solely due to the comments made by T______) a horrible name.

prepstudinsc: Would you serve an omlette that was made with one bad egg? Would you make and serve a pie knowing that one of the apples you used was rotten? What about going to a restaurant and finding a hair in that last bite of food? Just one little bit of something bad can spoil an otherwise fine meal. This is the same way.
H and T spoiled an otherwise good thing. One is gone and when the other is cleared out, we can resume what was a pleasant happening. A couple of people left the board because of how they were treated by those two when they asked innocent questions. I for one have been harrassed and there have been countless others who have been annoyed by T on this board and through email and instant messages. I hope I'm not speaking out of line here, but Mark told me when I sent him a complaint, that he had sent T a warning and T's response was to be a smart ass. It's obvious that he's not going to ever shape up, but we can all voice our disgust with his behavior. This is a place where we should all be able to get along, voice our opinions, have fun, ask questions, help each other out, etc., and do so without being attacked. Yeach, we've wasted a bunch time and energy on this topic, but it makes me mad that we've lost members because of a couple of people who can't seem to get along with others.

tigerwolf: No, actually my response to Mark was pointing out that you've been harassing me for the last few weeks, as well as a few other people, and that if it continued I'd be seeking YOUR removal from the board. I started out being polite, and a few trolls decided to that it was necessary to start flaming and harassing me on the board, then whining when I retaliated. Sorry, I'm not your doormat, nor will I sit around not saying anything when I'm being flamed by idiots. Not how I am.

And I like how you keep making up stories. I haven't talked to you in a month other than telling you to get over yourself and leave me alone.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=tigerwolf link=board=meetgreet;num=1069752359;start=40#48 date=12/10/03 at 16:50:10]No, actually my response to Mark was pointing out that you've been harassing me for the last few weeks, as well as a few other people, and that if it continued I'd be seeking YOUR removal from the board.[/quote]

If you actually said that to Mark, not only were you a smart ass, but awfully presumptuous as well. Yours is not to dictate whom Mark removes from the board. He owns LPSG; you do not.

tigerwolf: The same could be said about the whiny twats who are trying to get me banned as well. *shrug*