Media
Sexuality
No Response

chillWEguy81

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You need to quit being so hard on yourself man. You have what you have, and there's nothing you can really do about it. I'll tell you that the thing that women find most unattractive about any man is their lack of self-confidence. If you don't have confidence, women are going to be turned off by you regardless of what you're packing. Penis size is for the most part unchangable. There has been none of those "penis enlargement pills" that have been medically proven to work. NONE. If there was one, just about every guy imaginable would be using it. Enlargement surgery, while it does work, is extremely risky as it often produces unwanted side effects including impotence.

There's still plenty of ways of sexually satisfying a woman other than packing heat. You should start focusing on becoming an all around good lover who knows how to kiss, massage, perform exquisite foreplay, and eat a pussy like it's nobody's business. Intercourse can still be enjoyable for a woman if you know the right moves that work well with a small penis. Here is a link for a good article about that:

Small Penis Sex Positions - AskMen.com

Remember that women come in different sizes too, and there are women who actually prefer small penises. Here is another article you should read:

Does Penis Size Matter? - AskMen.com

Remember that everybody is welcome on this site. Be happy with what you got, know how to use it and how to truly please a woman.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
does an average size woman want more than the average size pecker?
my experience is yes. that's all. so if you measure 5", but want 7" than the measurement is not worth a fVk, right?
http://www.lpsg.org/142661-how-deep-is-your-pussy.html

I think the majority of women you speak to will tell you they want a girthy cock. Not so many are fussed about length.

Aesthetically long and thick is good, but if I had to choose I'd choose average and fat any day.

But I never claimed the measurement meant much, just correcting the point about most vaginas being longer than most penises.

Sabln9A

Sexy Member
Media
Hahaha. Let me tell you a story junior. Now I'm am very big (9.5x7ish) and I got had a crush on this girl who had a guy who was on the small side(she said he was under 5) and she rarely orgasmed. She and him broke up and i got with her and sure enough I gave her far more pleasure her in ways he never could. Yet at that time I was a real asshole over some stuff and treated her like shit for two weeks over a misunderstanding and she went back to him. No matter how much I tried to get her back it wouldn't work. My point is you don't need to have a large pecker to be happy in life or make a girl happy. Also don't feel down about yourself. Each of us has our own unique talents that make us special. I'm not very tall(5'5) so I can't really enjoy sports as much as I like and I am really into music but my singing voice is terrible(though I can do impressions very well oddly) but my thing is that my penis is huge. Your need to find something that makes you special. stop worrying about what others have.

I am tall. I sing very well. I play the piano. I would give it all to you in exchange for a cock like yours!

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah, either this guy's into the humiliation or someone hacked his account because no one ACTUALLY speaks like that. i don't think very many people even THINK like that. truth: i've got at least two friends who are SIGNIFICANTLY smaller than me, probably right about in the range you posted, and they get laid quite a bit. one's a serial monogamist and tends to always be in a relationship, the other seems to prefer hook ups at the moment (had his heart broken by a lying cheating manipulative bitch, so he needs that "rebound" period), and every girl i've heard from (or overheard...they can get quite loud) has been MORE than satisfied. so, yeah, you can have sex, have repeated sex and have amazing sex regardless of your penis size...as long as, big or small, you know how to use what you're working with and every other weapon in your arsenal (or color in your palette, if you prefer less martial terms). so calm down, chill out, breathe and go work on your skills. ;) or, if you're just here for the humiliation, take your fetish somewhere it will be appreciated and indulged. cuz this ain't it.

tmny

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hahaha. Let me tell you a story junior. Now I'm am very big (9.5x7ish) and I got had a crush on this girl who had a guy who was on the small side(she said he was under 5) and she rarely orgasmed. She and him broke up and i got with her and sure enough I gave her far more pleasure her in ways he never could. Yet at that time I was a real asshole over some stuff and treated her like shit for two weeks over a misunderstanding and she went back to him. No matter how much I tried to get her back it wouldn't work. My point is you don't need to have a large pecker to be happy in life or make a girl happy. Also don't feel down about yourself. Each of us has our own unique talents that make us special. I'm not very tall(5'5) so I can't really enjoy sports as much as I like and I am really into music but my singing voice is terrible(though I can do impressions very well oddly) but my thing is that my penis is huge. Your need to find something that makes you special. stop worrying about what others have.

LOL

I'm sorry but the "but my thing is that my penis is huge" line made me spit coke out. For some reason that was comedic. Just the bluntness of it. Sounds like something out of a will ferrell movie.

_Jack

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
LOL

I'm sorry but the "but my thing is that my penis is huge" line made me spit coke out. For some reason that was comedic. Just the bluntness of it. Sounds like something out of a will ferrell movie.

Its like that (really bad) film "Bedazzled" where Brendan Frasier has 7 wishes to try and woo the girl of his dreams...he uses one of them to become a huuuge muscular basketball player and the girl is really into him and then he takes of his shorts and he has a tiny penis!
he had a tiny penis, but his thing was being really sporty, muscular and tall.

benniboii

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think what a lot of people are being fair about what they are saying to you. If you are truly looking for humiliation then this is not the best place to look for it; This is a support group, and people will not willingly knock you down- like other posters say, size is not everything and you need to understand that there are other things in life that you need to focus on if you wish to succeed in making your partner happy.

Last edited: