I Do Think this Makes Me a Lucky Guy

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by rope9839, Dec 24, 2006.

1. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    I recently broke up with a woman that I had dated for about four months. Nothing remarkable about the relationship, just someone to do "big people" stuff with.

Anyway, I recently got an e-mail from a mutual acquaintance, who doubles as the gossip hub of the nursing office they both work in. The correspondence went something like this:

SK: Sorry to hear about you and (DG).

ME: No big deal. (Different stages mumbo jumbo)

SK: That's not the only reason I heard. She told some of the girls that sex was never comfortable with you. That is was like fucking a fence post.

ME: What?

SK; Yeah. You ought to come to our Christmas party. Most of the nurses have heard some version of the story.

Um ... cool? I didn't make the Christmas party, but I do know where a bunch of them go out every Wednesday night. What a set up.

2. viking1

Gold Member

Yes, and what makes you a lucky guy is being that well endowed to begin with. The rest of how that worked out was just chance.

This just goes to show how people gossip doesn't it? Notice I didn't say just how women gossip. Men do the same thing. I have heard too many men discuss their women at work among themselves. Stuff like: how tight is your woman, or how big are her breasts really? Maybe this is just human nature but I don't think it's very nice. If you were small and they had laughing stock discussion it wouldn't nearly as nice would it?

3. SassySpy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Did I miss something here? Or does a guy think its 'lucky' to make a woman feel that sex with him is uncomfortable? Because its like a "fence post?" Doesn't sound lucky to me- but had it been me, I 1. wouldn't have talked about it publicly
    and 2. would have discussed it with the man in question

and be careful if you decide to frequent this place they go- you're right, could easily be a set up and you could end up being decidedly unlucky! :eek:

4. jfrsndvs

jfrsndvs Member

Albums:
    so true, it does sound like a set up, I wouldn't go anywhere around there, the only lucky thing that I can think that would make you a lucky guy is that you got rid of her, if she goes around talking about your sex life, then she is the kind to go around blabbing her big mouth about every other little thing. I have no respect for those who open their big mouths about thier sex lives (good or bad), some things should be kept private.

5. Draconis71

Gold Member

Albums:
    I believe he means he's lucky that the word of him being endowed was spread through his ex's office, and that others ARE interested in trying to "sit on the fence(post)" as it were.

6. Gisella

Gold Member

:cool: :tongue:

LOL..Rope, now the word is out that you are a thick anaconda, and some will be very curious about that in you...:biggrin1:

Gossip people are annoying plus rejected frustrade whatever people, may even help our 'cause' thinking they are hurting us!

In the end of the day even if takes time the truth will prevail! :cool: :wink:

7. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

Think Volleyball: Bump...Set...SPIKE!!!!

...OB

8. Chrysalis

Chrysalis New Member

Isn't chance the same as luck when it works in your favor?

9. viking1

Gold Member

Yes, I suppose it is. I guess what I meant was being well endowed was the luck part and the rest might not be so lucky. It just depends on what happens from it later. The word being out may bring the curiosity of other women and that could bring opportunity.

I don't want hurt a woman but one telling me I am big would be real ego boost.

Yet on the other hand I don't remeber any telling me I was small either.
    I am one of these "bigger is better" mentalities...with most everything.
    I really need to get over that don't I?

10. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    You pretty much nailed it. There was no doubt during our relationship she made a number of comments about me being too big. That doesn't mean that will be true for the rest of them.

11. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

And if it is, it is. Where's the loss?

12. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

"Fence post"?

I just put in some fence posts. Steel pipes, not all that big, maybe 2" diameter.

Those big wood ones are bad news, though. The ones you staple barbed wire to. Ouch - particularly the barbs.

13. viking1

Gold Member

2" diameter not all that big!!?? That would be 6.28" in circumference!
    Holy cow! How big are you anyway? You must be part Clydesdale!

14. thirdlegmeat

thirdlegmeat Member

Gossip is great when you're well-endowed. I suppose it blows for guys on the other end of the spectrum. I know that I wouldn't want to be the "small" guy among my circle of female friends. They definately talk about EVERYTHING.

15. D_Peacocke Rimplougher

and from your wonderful rainbow avatar, who would have thought eh?!

Draft saved Draft deleted