I don’t remember a Twitter username

ok1ly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had this Twitter account that would have this slender Korean guy mastrubating with this clear flashlight. It isn’t Korean cream pie. Sometimes he’d dress like a femboy with cute knee high socks or lingerie. One of his infamous posts was of him on a chair with a pink egg vibrator taped to his dick, hands taped but he still jerked off. Last time I saw his profile was two years ago. He had a pfp of Patrick from SpongeBob after having a one day ban. :( lmk if you guys have an idea of who it is.

jdiekwnsiskks

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had this Twitter account that would have this slender Korean guy mastrubating with this clear flashlight. It isn’t Korean cream pie. Sometimes he’d dress like a femboy with cute knee high socks or lingerie. One of his infamous posts was of him on a chair with a pink egg vibrator taped to his dick, hands taped but he still jerked off. Last time I saw his profile was two years ago. He had a pfp of Patrick from SpongeBob after having a one day ban. :( lmk if you guys have an idea of who it is.
grrmiyao/grrmiyao he got banned on his first account and then again on his second account