I dont believe 12-13 inch penis and thick exist........

Ladavid9

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
there are lots of talk and pics of mens penis supposedly 12-13 or longer and very thick.... well pics can be fooled... i dont believe what i dont see in person.
Only way you will convince me is to show mw in person and put it in my throat and ass so i never forget...
no you cant can you because they are not real
prove me wrong
So what is your number for belief and why do you believe dick size stops at a certain number? What in nature says that dicks only go up to a specific size you believe in?

cleanprophet

Sexy Member
Media
Just seen this little video of someone on a nudist beach. He's flaccid (can't be sure if he is completely flaccid or not, but I think he is) and he looks about 8" or more. As we all know, some men are about 4" flaccid and grow to 8" or even 9" and some are about 7" flaccid and grow a small amount. So, this fella could be not far off his full length. Either way, he's definitely a shower:

onlythebiggest.tumblr.com: Only the Biggest

cleanprophet

Sexy Member
Media
It is probably faked, looking at how it swings around. I am not sure it is a real video either, looks more like an animated gif. Animated gifs can be photoshopped.

Could be. I don't know enough about these things to know if it's possibly a fake or not. The old fella's reaction looks pretty convincing however (quite funny too).

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My sister-in-law had her husband take a pic of him and one of my wife's and her lovers together. 12" cocks DO exist, and the comparison is very telling.
View attachment 466975
Putting a 2 incher next to a 6 incher only makes 12 inches if you multiply them. And no - they don't...

BaddJack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So this is where it stands...a decently big 7 or so incher next to a small flaccid penis and a clip of a guy with a likely big-but-nothing-special 8 incher if measured correctly:

View attachment 467189

At what point can we just laugh it off as mythology?

When you pry my cold dead hand from my 12.0 x 8.0 work of PE art.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Nope - it's a lovely 8 incher - not 12-13 inches. Besides he's a member
Mine's just over 8" and looks nowhere near as ginormous as his!
tumblr_nlu7hrrWQx1uniyfuo1_1280.jpg

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Camera lenses and angles DISTORT big time. You can not tell any size from a photo unless it is truly measured correctly with a ruler. Proportion has a huge effect on perception too. a 6X4.5 may look the same as a 8X6 in separate photos with nothing to compare scale too. Girth is hard to capture in a photo too.

Reactions: BIGBULL29

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
View attachment 446538 A picture is worth a 1000 words!!

Oh my gawd BillM!!! Where did you download that photo? From the trees it looks like it could have been a nudist resort in Florida, possibly Lake Como or Cypress Cove. If that knee-banger was real he would have been a big hit in the conversation pool.

Reactions: BillM