I dont believe 12-13 inch penis and thick exist........

goldzilla

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmm. Good to have the troll back. Thought you were banned.

It's funny when you call other people trolls, do you actually think in your head you are not trolling this forum? You have been trolling this forum for about six years now and you same the same stuff on every one of your accounts every time you get banned, check back on this very thread over the period of a year now, you have been abusing anyone who believes that a big dick exists over 8.5 or 9 inches long. If anyone does they are delusional or dumbasses.

Every big dick out there to you is 'about' or 'around' 8.5" no matter how big it is and sdp is the longest on the internet to you and this forum even though he isn't... There are four or so other users bigger than him.

You log in here to abuse people if they disagree with you. It is very sad. Apparently you know everything and everyone else is wrong. Let me know what degree you took in penis size telling?

Face it you a packing a small one dude, so you want to downplay every big dick guy into the 7 or 8 range... you will not be the first and not the last. You are suffering from penis envy my friend. Good luck with that... you are no different than the fantasists you claim to hate who believe in 13" cocks.

But sure Jack Napier is 8.25 inches max as you say, Criss Strokes is about 7" and Mandingo is 'about' 8.5" or even 8.25 you wrote in one post. Keiran Lee was measured at 8" so he's 0.25 within Mandingo... you have worked it all out. It is biologically impossible to get a 9.5 inch penis. :)

goldzilla

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think they exist but mostly on pumpers saline and silicone injectors the fat slabs of meat are probably not even functional in the conventional sense but also can have girth equal to some girls thighs and nuts like actual basketballs like the famous muscle eddie

Interesting but there is a few photobuckets on there... ;)

mikephelps1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's funny when you call other people trolls, do you actually think in your head you are not trolling this forum? You have been trolling this forum for about six years now and you same the same stuff on every one of your accounts every time you get banned, check back on this very thread over the period of a year now, you have been abusing anyone who believes that a big dick exists over 8.5 or 9 inches long. If anyone does they are delusional or dumbasses.

Every big dick out there to you is 'about' or 'around' 8.5" no matter how big it is and sdp is the longest on the internet to you and this forum even though he isn't... There are four or so other users bigger than him.

You log in here to abuse people if they disagree with you. It is very sad. Apparently you know everything and everyone else is wrong. Let me know what degree you took in penis size telling?

Face it you a packing a small one dude, so you want to downplay every big dick guy into the 7 or 8 range... you will not be the first and not the last. You are suffering from penis envy my friend. Good luck with that... you are no different than the fantasists you claim to hate who believe in 13" cocks.

But sure Jack Napier is 8.25 inches max as you say, Criss Strokes is about 7" and Mandingo is 'about' 8.5" or even 8.25 you wrote in one post. Keiran Lee was measured at 8" so he's 0.25 within Mandingo... you have worked it all out. It is biologically impossible to get a 9.5 inch penis. :)

Didn't even read this. You're a waste of time. Learn to behave and rationalize like an adult and maybe I'll care what you say.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One more thing: you clearly know nothing about publishers who specialize in Art. They have single books that costs over $400 even. I know books baby and they are prestigious!!
No worries. I actually know Benedikt's wife quite well. And some of his first editions are worth six figures.

Reactions: lapdog2001

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think they exist but mostly on pumpers saline and silicone injectors
But this is off topic - we're not discussing whether a cock can be destroyed into being 12-13 fat inches but if they exist IRL.

It's like claiming to have seen someone run the 100 meter dash in less than 10 seconds. I've seen it done over and over. But have anyone ever done it without using juice?

Or seeing a Hollywood actress who hasn't been under the knife. They might exist - but not likely ;)

mikephelps1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But this is off topic - we're not discussing whether a cock can be destroyed into being 12-13 fat inches but if they exist IRL.

It's like claiming to have seen someone run the 100 meter dash in less than 10 seconds. I've seen it done over and over. But have anyone ever done it without using juice?

Or seeing a Hollywood actress who hasn't been under the knife. They might exist - but not likely ;)

Seeing as how 10" is yet to even be proven anywhere, with either measurement method, I think we can effectively rule out a massive 2-3" increase from that. Now I'll just sit back and wait for the "You don't know what's out there! Freaks exist!" rebuttal.

Also, I don't know if any of those penis-abusers make it past the 12" mark, but none of the ones the user above linked appear to. One is just a swinging nutsack, and if you take away all the blubbery foreskin and plastic filled skin off of the things, I'm still not seeing even a surefire 10" there. Didn't bother to look at them in depth, but some could be PS'ed as well.

thickmike6969

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think they exist but mostly on pumpers saline and silicone injectors the fat slabs of meat are probably not even functional in the conventional sense but also can have girth equal to some girls thighs and nuts like actual basketballs like the famous muscle eddie
fuck. why on earth would someone deform themselves that way??? crazy

vhailor48

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
sorry guys i just ment to post one possible way they could exist since we have a whole section on the forum devoted to pumping and stuff i dont know about deforming but it would be pretty hot to play and suck on some balls that big lol not to mention if you saw something like that in public massive bulge it would be like a car wreck on the high way you dont want to look but simply could not stop stareing

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think not even remotely close, assuming it's not photoshopped.

An average male hand is roughly 7.5" long. If he were to outstretch it and lay it across the dorsal side of his penis, does it really look like it'd be much longer than the length of his hand? Not to me. Granted, the base is somewhat hidden underneath the briefs, but we can see the pubic hair on the lower shaft, so there's likely hardly anything that isn't already "showing". Even if his hands were noticeably larger than average and say well over 8", that still likely wouldn't even give him a 9" NBP.

You've been a member here for over 5 years and still can't figure these things out?

I was thinking more based on the thumb, you can't use hand length because only half his hand is even visible, and that part is angled towards the camera making it look bigger than it is.

D

deleted136887

Obviously!!!
This guy is probably 17"
And I will go back to sleep.
Still a huge cock though

dickapick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
People want to believe so much that they will fall in every pit. Don't know why people don't see it is altered. Except for TinyPrincess. And why someone selling books for whatever figure is selling the truth is beyond me. If I want a painting of for example Dali I pay much more. It is art. But is it the truth?

Reactions: TinyPrincess

dgyeezy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't even see how the dick in that picture could possibly be labeled 11 inches lol, seriously. Simply imagine that photo with a paper towel roll and then tell me if we're seeing anything remotely close to what's being portrayed within the picture. Jeez, I'm really starting to doubt people's visual depth capacity.

Reactions: sdp and lapdog2001

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That weird bluish light on the upper right of the cock is not noticeable anywhere else in the pic. The most obvious giveaway is that it is way too fucking enormous-looking, though.
No. The dead giveaway is that you can see the dots from the Photoshop tool all around the cock.

Have a look at his finger across the width of the cock. It's looking perfect - no dots or edges along the perimeter. Now look at the edges of the cock - you can trace the dots along it. See how and where it has been cut, enlarged and inserted.

Poor job. At least some here are way better to fake a picture. Some are so good, you can't tell by eye - only by using an analysis tool to catch them.

Reactions: DarkPhantom

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No. The dead giveaway is that you can see the dots from the Photoshop tool all around the cock.

Have a look at his finger across the width of the cock. It's looking perfect - no dots or edges along the perimeter. Now look at the edges of the cock - you can trace the dots along it. See how and where it has been cut, enlarged and inserted.

Poor job. At least some here are way better to fake a picture. Some are so good, you can't tell by eye - only by using an analysis tool to catch them.
^^A true connoisseur of big game hunting.

Reactions: TinyPrincess

OF COURSE THEY EXIST
just look on this forum we have a whole section on penis enlargement
you guys always seem to forget guys who pump,inject saline/silicone, ect ....
their are tons of guys who have streched and enlarged their meat to true
monstercock status some guys get 4 inches across like a fist or have balls the size of melons just look at some of the pumpers if you want extreme size
I've had natural dicks from Black men that size before.