I dont believe 12-13 inch penis and thick exist........

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
there are lots of talk and pics of mens penis supposedly 12-13 or longer and very thick.... well pics can be fooled... i dont believe what i dont see in person.
Only way you will convince me is to show mw in person and put it in my throat and ass so i never forget...
no you cant can you because they are not real
prove me wrong
You’re right ahah

docthompson

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Definitely agree, it's a bit too presumptuous to assume the distance of the base of his dick to his knee is the same as everyone else's (those who've at least listed theirs). I also believe, that you are right about his penis remaining the same size, as in, I doubt his dick gets much longer or harder. And I'd also add, his penis does look to be more near 10 then anything else, at least to me. I would agree with 10.25-10.5, though eyes are deceiving (and to restate, I believe that would be the longest his penis reaches, though that's my opinion, and his penis does look as if it suffers from something; I'm thinking sickle cell anemia, elephantiasis is a bit to extreme and grotesque)
my is so big,i need a wormhole when erect

docthompson

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cabrera’s penis is allegedly 18.9 inches long – making it potentially the longest reported appendage in the world.

However, the penis has recently attracted controversy as to whether it truly is the world’s biggest.

The previous holder of the prestigious claim to fame was Jonah Falcon, who has a penis that is 13.5 inches long.

docthompson

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cabrera’s penis is allegedly 18.9 inches long – making it potentially the longest reported appendage in the world.This is full of shit.

However, the penis has recently attracted controversy as to whether it truly is the world’s biggest.

The previous holder of the prestigious claim to fame was Jonah Falcon, who has a penis that is 13.5 inches long.
this guy,don't knoe

docthompson

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cabrera’s penis is allegedly 18.9 inches long – making it potentially the longest reported appendage in the world.this guy is full of shit.it a bandage.

The previous holder of the prestigious claim to fame was Jonah Falcon, who has a penis that is 13.5 inches long.this guy,don't know.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
Cabrera’s penis is allegedly 18.9 inches long – making it potentially the longest reported appendage in the world.this guy is full of shit.it a bandage.

The previous holder of the prestigious claim to fame was Jonah Falcon, who has a penis that is 13.5 inches long.this guy,don't know.
Holy shit, how often do we need to read about the average penis guy with lots of excessive foreskin and the total fraud who's lucky if he's even 8" long....

Reactions: ItsAll4Kim

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Holy shit, how often do we need to read about the average penis guy with lots of excessive foreskin and the total fraud who's lucky if he's even 8" long....
It's like the fucking Borg.

"This penis is huge. You will believe it."
"But, there are no measurements."
"Irrelevant. You will believe. Resistance is futile."
"But it's shorter than mine, and I'm average."
"Irrelevant. Downplayer will believe. Penis is huge. Resistance is futile."

docthompson

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
tbf I think this actually indicates how little it matters at this scale, that's a much more extreme difference than any of the pics posted here, but the can is barely 0.5" longer.

Yes, if someone measures 9" it's suspect, but if someone's measuring 10 or 10.5 with the angle trick, then they're going to be over 9" if measured properly.
that one well hung shaving cream can.

Iwtsabbc

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I suppose Tony Duncan has a legit 12 inch penis. The scary thing is he can’t get hard but he’s still quite impressive.

Shepardson

Superior Member
Media
I suppose Tony Duncan has a legit 12 inch penis. The scary thing is he can’t get hard but he’s still quite impressive.
I'm impressed by him as well and probably put him in the top two, but not near twelve. You have to be careful what scenes you go by and watch a variety to get a better idea. FWIW, I probably put him right alongside the new Russian guy, Rasputin, but Rasputin can actually get a semi-functional erection on occasion. The Russian is clearly pumped in a lot of stuff, but I can't say on Duncan. The reason I mention that is that it seems to have a strong influence on the whole mushdick thing and people tend to mistakenly blame their size or volume.

docthompson

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know if they drowned Rusputin and stabbed him,how the frack did they get his dick ?
Of course,in Abe Lincoln Vampire Hunter the Book,it was ripped off.