I don't get hard in stripclubs

B_Jane_the_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I don't either. I don't particularly care for them because the women there don't care who you are, they just want to get paid. It takes a lot of the eroticism out of it for me. Plus, I need to be part of the action, not just an innocent bystander. I have a friend who goes to a couple of them, and he knows the owners. The girls allow you to do more there, but I don't enjoy the whole atmosphere. It's just not my style.

Yeh a lot of the girls i work with are that way, they dont put any effort into pleasing the customer when they're dancing.

And it's not easy to find a girl with real boobs there...

Most of the girls i work with are natural, only three arent and they're not mega huge fake

D_Selmus_Swallow

Account Disabled
Media
Been to two and they did nothing for me. Between the exorbitant cover charges, the apathy of the women, the bored, jaded disinterest or naked desperation of the men, the fact that sex with said women was out of the question and that they were only there to hustle you for your cash (or at least that's what you have to assume)- eh, it did not do a damn thing for me.

I think I got a slight rise going when I saw that one stripper at the less classy establishment I was at had the Misfits logo tattooed on her ass (ah, my punk roots coming out!):

misfits-skull-5000966.jpg

Other than that brief moment- nada.

Proud7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Me neither on a normal basis.The best time I had in a strip club in recent years was a couple years ago, I went to one in Atlantic City with my then GF. She was into it as much as I was,at one point she was dancing on a table with a stripper and they kissed(stripper had been checking her out all night). The night ended with same stripper,my gf and I going to the back room, and the stripper giving both of us an exclusive,full contact,hands allowed dance. On that occasion,I did spring an erection.I remember that was one hot night of sex afterwards!!

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Me neither on a normal basis.The best time I had in a strip club in recent years was a couple years ago, I went to one in Atlantic City with my then GF. She was into it as much as I was,at one point she was dancing on a table with a stripper and they kissed(stripper had been checking her out all night). The night ended with same stripper,my gf and I going to the back room, and the stripper giving both of us an exclusive,full contact,hands allowed dance. On that occasion,I did spring an erection.I remember that was one hot night of sex afterwards!!
Well anyone would get an erection in that situation .:tongue:

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Easy answer. Dont go to a strip club. I dont get hard in a strip club either. Why? I dont go to strip clubs. Really they are fake and plastic and take all the passion out of our sexuality. Find yourself a nice woman. Good luck to you.
I visited stripcubs only few in times in a year so I'm not a regular there . I only go there to pass a good time with my best friends . Stripclubs aren't really a place to meet girls . Anyone who believe otherwise is really delusional .

phonehome

Superior Member
Media
For the most part I don't get hard just being there maybe a little something but not hard, every once in a while if it a hot girl on stageand I am sitting at the stage but for the most part no. On the other hand getting lapdances and I mean lapdances not airdainces if I didn't get hard, EVER I would wonder about that.

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For the most part I don't get hard just being there maybe a little something but not hard, every once in a while if it a hot girl on stageand I am sitting at the stage but for the most part no. On the other hand getting lapdances and I mean lapdances not airdainces if I didn't get hard, EVER I would wonder about that.
I don't get hard in lap dances neither . Maybe semi erect at most .

D

deleted3272

Never had a lap dance but I dont get hard at strip clubs, could be the fact theres more men around me than women...lol

Nrets

Experimental Member
Media
Just found this thread. I don't get hard in strip clubs either. I need 3 things to get turned on... be an active participant. some physical attraction, And be with someone who actually digs me. Strip clubs don't deliver.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Strip clubs don't do a thing for me. I will become instantly erect in a Sherwin-Williams paint store. Don't have a clue why. During the mixing process of a gallon of exterior white water based paint I jizzed my Hugo Boss jeans. Don't have a clue why.

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
Strip clubs don't do a thing for me. I will become instantly erect in a Sherwin-Williams paint store. Don't have a clue why. During the mixing process of a gallon of exterior white water based paint I jizzed my Hugo Boss jeans. Don't have a clue why.

LOL!!! When I was younger, I couldn't go through the checkout line in a grocery store without popping some wood.

Are ya leaning up against the vibrating machine that mixes the paint? :biggrin1::wink:

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The last time I was in a strip club (or Gentleman's Club as they are known now) was maybe 5 or 6 years ago. I got two lap dances and I don't remember getting hard during either. The dancers were "hot", but I just didn't get excited by the grinding. Something rather impersonal about it. Back when I was in the Army, I dated and lived with a stripper and I think that got me desensitized to the bump and grind. That's not to say I never got hard, it's just that I have to be in the right mood.

D_Fowlmouth Chickenchoker

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I rarely do. There's too much going on, dancers, people, music, drinks, waitresses, drunk buddies... But every now and then, I get an unstoppable hardon. A few months ago, there was this young, tan, gorgeous, petite blonde that give me an erection for hours. It also cost me over $140. but oh well. :rolleyes: