i dont get it...

8.5x6

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What the FUCK was that?!?! Well... look at it this way... the rednecks have to weed themselves out somehow, right?

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It didn't look that enjoyable to me. Seems like continuing with direct stimulation would have been more pleasurable.

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media

No. It was simply an extremely stupid stunt. There was nothing erotic about what she was doing and she fortunately was not being asphyxiated either. She's just dangling in the air, but not by a hangman's noose. Since she has everything covered up she may as well have not been in the video.

sedated

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It supposed to be amazing only when is during sex... maybe I'm agree on that, but just be hanged mhh... I don't think so!

Peace!

B_bicepguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've had sex with guy who was VERY into it. I would strangle him to the point he passed out. I was very inexperienced and it was more for his pleasure than mine. He passed out and came back too. It's t do with oxygen starvation heightening all senses, esp orgasm. I havent tried it since and it's of cusre very dangerous - cutting blood supply could lead to brain damage; you have to cut the air only.

A mild version is breath control - eg place your fingers over each others nose to block air, then start kissing and blowing/sucking air into each other - ie you blow, your partner sucks, then swap, but not allowing any fresh air. As you use up up oxygen and exhale depleted air so it gets ever more frantic as you naturally want more air but cant get it.
Who said romance was dead?

huw ginnit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How do you find out you're into it, I mean it's not like, I was tying a scarf round my neck and noticed I had the strongest erection ever...????