I don't know how to meet women...

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by _avg_, Aug 13, 2009.

1. _avg_

Gold Member

Albums:
    Let's get this out of the way, first: I'm ugly. And poor. Very poor. And I don't have a good excuse for that, either. I can't afford a car so my mobility is extremely limited.

And my interests are few and far between. Don't like TV. Don't like movies. Can't stand the radio. Not fond of dancing. About the only thing I like to do is watch football, play music and, well, come to this site.

I don't have too many friends, or, well, any really, which is partly the result of the fact that I don't like many things, generally.

Plus, as I'm fast approaching my mid thirties, I'm not gettin' any younger...

So the fact of the matter is that I have very little going for me. An old saying goes, 'to be loved, you must be loveable'...which doesn't fill me with a lot of confidence.

And as we know (or have been repeatedly told) 'confidence is king.'

Now then -- with cards firmly laid out on the table -- I am asking for help: what is a guy like me supposed to do if they don't want to remain alone for the rest of their lives (or the next two months)...???

2. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

Change your situation, for starters. If you have self-esteem issues, fix that. If you think the mobility thing will become a problem, fix that. If you don't have confidence, fix that. Women aren't attracted to what you do so much as who you are. I'd date a guy that didn't like TV and movies if he were a super great guy. But if he doesn't like TV and movies and has no self-esteem and little social life and thinks poorly of himself, then... no, I won't be dating him.

3. SpiceFromIndia

SpiceFromIndia New Member

hahaha... find a girlfriend exactly like you .....

4. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

OK, here is the thing. When you meet someone, they will compliment what ever you are already doing. It takes you to a whole new level. That whole cheesy line, "You complete me," has some merit. A relationship is the combination of what you both contribute to create a unique, new situation that you BOTH get something out of it. There are really no rules to it.

Like everything, there is compermise and to a degree, sacrifice.

Its like this: When you see your partner, you cant wait to do this or that with them. Life is exciting again. There is hope, reason, purpose. you want to live one more day just so you can spend more time with them.

I would suggest you read the book, How to Win Friends and Influence People, by Dale Carnegie. There are more ways to be attractive than physical.

5. bravestarr

bravestarr New Member

Albums:
    yea, listen to him ... he is my national security adviser :)

6. crossy

Gold Member

What attracts you to LPSG? Is it just your big cock?
    Suggest you read "THE LAST DAYS OF POMPEII" by Bulwer-Lytton.

#6 crossy, Aug 13, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2009
  7. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have a friend that was just like you. Ok maybe not as much of a shut in, but he couldn't meet a women. Scared shitless around them.

He got himself a Russian internet bride and it completely changed his life. She came with a 3 year old daughter as well. Instant family. They have a little boy now as well.

I have no idea what the success rate is, but I hear lots of stories about russian women and how they take good care of their men.

8. crossy

Gold Member

Thats great advice, Vince. The Russian women "brides" usually speak good English. I am familiar with such a lady in my office. God is she smart. Galina recently got a significant raise in pay. Crossy gets a raise in his dick occasionally.

#8 crossy, Aug 13, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2009
  9. dolfette

Gold Member

if you did meet women, what would you have to offer?
    looks & cash are unimportant, but we need some conversation, some fun, some interest.

10. _avg_

Gold Member

Albums:
    ...hmmm....It's worse than I thought then.

11. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

Fake it 'til you make it.

12. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    you certainly must like more than football. you just don't know it yet. Shut that shit off and start trying other things outside your comfort zone. Like museums, galleries, traveling, libraries, walks in the park, hikes in the hills, start meeting people AND ASK then about themselves( everyone opens up when they get to talk about themselves. everyone)
    and shut off the internet a while too.
    Places like this will suck the time out of your life and the life out of your time.

and get back to us in 1 week.

13. Principessa

Gold Member

Have you tried speed dating? I did that a couple times when I lived in NJ. I was scared at first but it is a really low pressure way to meet at least a dozen guys in about 2 hours.

Do you have any hobbies that a woman might also like that don't cost much? Something like bike riding, rollerblading, weekend softball or volleyball? There are clubs for those things in most counties. If you really feel you don't have enough money to date then get a 2nd job at the mall, supermarket or anywhere women might be.

Also nobody wants to be around an insecure dullard, who doesn't like anything. Perhaps you should try therapy first to work on you.

If your visage is truly heinous (I doubt this), then try volunteering to read for the blind. :cool: Okay, I think I am out of ideas. :redface: I hope this helps. :smile:

14. crossy

Gold Member

Nj did you attend rutgers?

15. Principessa

Gold Member

No, I'm not that smart or wealthy. :redface: I went to Jersey City State College.

16. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Oh, i will secure you! :wink: Brace yourself baby!!! Where are my 3 pokes?

Nice new avatar BTW. Just like the vampire bar in the the movie Dusk til Dawn called: The Titty Twister!. lol

Draft saved Draft deleted