I don't know what to do, I'm so depressed and scared

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliforniaGirl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I live in San Francisco, and one HUGELY undiscussed problem here is men raping other men. I've also had the opportunity/sadness of working in the SF county hospital and have seen the aftermath of all sorts of abuse.

Let me just say, that despite what other posters are telling you, it is totally up to you whether you report him to the police. For many victims, this doesn't do anything to help them heal, and for others they find reporting it necessary in hopes of getting someone who could do something so horrible off the street, vindication, or for other parts of their healing process.

Your obsession with getting "clean" and inability to sleep in your bed are all very normal responses to something so traumatic. You might consider talking to a therapist or psychiatrist who has experience dealing with Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, who can help you heal and ideally get you to a place where you can feel safe in your home environment again. Even if not a professional, I would encourage you to spend a little time talking it out with someone you can trust, however, since you may find if you just try to "forget it" that it will creep up on you later in your life.

I promise that not all people out there are like the guy who did this to you, and you did nothing to deserve it.

Cuban

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How does a man gets rape by another male( just 1) ? unless he struck you with a club or something.
But, yes go to a click and check for HIV, that is the # 1 priority.,

Status
Not open for further replies.