I don't mean to brag, but..

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Our own lovable huggable, and very BANNED, Chaseter(Spladel) will be staying in my guest bedroom Saturday night.

That's right.

What's the occasion, you ask? My dear friend, Shawnzy, is having a small gathering of people at his townlake condo here in Austin and everyone's invited. Don't forget to bring your dancing shoes, as several djs will be present and able to work the decks at their convenience. And bring your swimmy's too and get there early. The hot tub on the roof is going to fill up fast.

Chasester tells me he's engaged but that pure hogwash, don't you think? C'mon! Different city, different county, different zip code!

According to the state of Texas, I'm not allowed to drink, so I'll have to use my charm(they're called boobies)to woo him into submission. Any suggestions?

I've already got the lube in the microwave on ten seconds and the dildos in the dishwasher. What's next?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Our own lovable huggable, and very BANNED, Chaseter(Spladel) will be staying in my guest bedroom Saturday night.

That's right.

He tells me he's engaged but that pure hogwash, don't you think? C'mon! Different city, different county, different zip code!

According to the state of Texas, I'm not allowed to drink, so I'll have to use my charm(they're called boobies)to woo him into submission. Any suggestions?

I've already got the lube in the microwave on ten seconds and the dildos in the dishwasher. What's next?

Say hey to him for me.

He wanted me to join a site, and I forgot the name. :rolleyes:

Oh, get ready for 16 inches of OMFG... I suggest you stretch beforehand.

Whatever you do, don't let him challenge you to a game of cards.:rolleyes:

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media

That's right.

He tells me he's engaged but that pure hogwash, don't you think? C'mon! Different city, different county, different zip code!

Does the state of Texas mind if he drinks? :wink: If not, it's simple...

Regardless, I'm sure you'll devise a way to woo him sans spirtits.

Um, spirits.

Sorry. :redface:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You do so mean to brag. :wink:

Here's my friendly advice: He doesn't like rim jobs.

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Shut up.:tongue: you know what I meant. I edited it anyways.

Either way, my advice is sage. You should listen. I have spoken to the guy a few times. He is a class act, with a great online ego.:smile:

Online ego? The man thinks he's Adonis, I swear. We'll see how it goes, eh? It's easy to stand ten inches behind your computer. I bet he's just a pussycat in person, darling.

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You do so mean to brag. :wink:

Here's my friendly advice: He doesn't like rim jobs.

[17:59] BunnySpleens: you don't like rim jobs?
[17:59] BunnySpleens: is that true?
[17:59] Spladel's Anonymous AIM name: o_O
[17:59] Spladel's Anonymous AIM name: wtf?
[17:59] Spladel's Anonymous AIM name: Where came ye across this little nugget?
[17:59] BunnySpleens: Matthew. :)
[17:59] BunnySpleens: *rocks back and forth on her heals...smiling*
[17:59] BunnySpleens: :D
[17:59] Spladel's Anonymous AIM name: lolz
[18:00] Spladel's Anonymous AIM name: Matthew?
[18:00] duomaxwell24816: LPSG Matthew?
[18:00] Spladel's Anonymous AIM name: uh-huuuu
[18:00] Spladel's Anonymous AIM name: Ha-ha.
[18:00] Spladel's Anonymous AIM name: No, I don't. So what?
[18:00] Spladel's Anonymous AIM name: =P
[18:00] BunnySpleens: lol
[18:01] Spladel's Anonymous AIM name: Why do you ask?
[18:01] BunnySpleens: cuz he said so
[18:01] BunnySpleens: lol just stirring the pot
[18:01] Spladel's Anonymous AIM name: Why would he say so?
[18:01] BunnySpleens: *giggles wildly*
[18:01] Spladel's Anonymous AIM name: This is just awkward.
[18:01] Spladel's Anonymous AIM name: XD

Rihanna

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Think_Kink: here is an example - since you wanted me to be more specific and less general. But I'm not judging - hey, it sounds like fun. You don't need to woo him. Be careful - enjoy. Most of us are working on our Kegal exercises.

That's right.

What's the occasion, you ask? My dear friend, Shawnzy, is having a small gathering of people at his townlake condo here in Austin and everyone's invited. Don't forget to bring your dancing shoes, as several djs will be present and able to work the decks at their convenience. And bring your swimmy's too and get there early. The hot tub on the roof is going to fill up fast.

Chasester tells me he's engaged but that pure hogwash, don't you think? C'mon! Different city, different county, different zip code!