I don't mean to brag, but..

Rihanna

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Rhianna, hehe I think Spadel was banned before I joined here, cause I don't even know who he is. ;) :p
Think_Kink, what does banned mean - did he exceed the maximum measurements? Anyway, I'm not putting anyone down for "showin' off". I'm sure there was some elements of implicid distaste for it in my introduction. But, was just saying where I was within myself about doing it. Hells, I'll be wondering how the party goes, too! :biggrin1:

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
*eyebrows up* Ok, seriously, you guys. He's staying in the guest bedroom. lol

I knowwwwww. He's just too adorable not to eat up... even when he's in one of his moods. I actually checked the Evite; the party sounds very cool.

How come I've only worked in Dallas and Houston, not Austin?! :mad:

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I heard that that motherfucker had like thirty goddam dicks in him.

Hi there Duo de ! Glad to the Max see you back and Well!

I guess he's been used for a lot of target practice around here. I'm surprised it's only thirty. I heard he could handle all of Dallas-Fort Worth.

The Passion of the St Spladle

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah, what did that guy do to get banned? i've been an ass on multiple occasions.

Funny, you have the same join date as I, Heather:rolleyes:

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As I recall, Chase was himself and got banned. The board just isn't big enough for what he's packing, I guess. :)

so was he really that deplorable? I myself hate the mods, and it seems (some of them) hate me. Yet i haven't been banned. So what did he do again?

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
so was he really that deplorable? I myself hate the mods, and it seems (some of them) hate me. Yet i haven't been banned. So what did he do again?

Actually, BigA, he himself orchestrated his banning. There were several issues involved, all of them complex. The mods didn't enjoy banning him. There was a lot of drama around here at the time. I, for one, miss his irreverant humor. After all, it was he who taught me the meaning of life (42). From the mouths of babes...

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Actually, BigA, he himself orchestrated his banning. There were several issues involved, all of them complex. The mods didn't enjoy banning him. There was a lot of drama around here at the time. I, for one, miss his irreverant humor. After all, it was he who taught me the meaning of life (42). From the mouths of babes...

he taught you the meaning of life? are u serious? What is (42)?

I don't know what's tongue in cheek. And what's reality. I do everything in my power to piss them off yet they haven't given me warnings in a long time

dude, i try to be myself as much as possible. i highly doubt anyone is as deplorable as i

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As I recall, Chase was himself and got banned. The board just isn't big enough for what he's packing, I guess. :)

I miss Chase to pieces. His 16" cock used to rip me a new asshole daily.

Give Splades a big wet one with a crotch grab and make sure you tell him it's from me.

Yes. And after you kiss him, fuck him up the ass like the twink fucker that he is and tell him that Lex LOVES HIM!

Kthanks.