I don't mean to gloat but....

MercyfulFate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Obama wanting to throw out the public option along with his hiring of RIAA and Wall Street cronies upsets me. Goldman Sachs basically engineered our current economic situation, and he goes and hires their people.

No public option = No reform. The stupid "Get insurance or be penalized" clause is silly, it hasn't worked in Massachusetts, it won't work nationally. It didn't decrease costs, it really did little but make people have less money.

B_24065

1st Like
Media
More comprehension failure, jackass?
Overall means "taking everything into account". My argument focused on one aspect of the entire movement. People posting those signs saying "Government out of my Medicare" is one part of the overall movement. If you don't understand what is being said, ASK you dumbshit.

But let's not make this a discussion on High School comprehension. You already failed that before and I would much rather focus on your particular bigotry and ignorance. That's SO much more fun.

No, shit for brains... YOU ASSUMED THAT.
I'm not like you. My brain doesn't operate in the same mind-numbing, bigoted fashion.

No, because you don't know how. :rolleyes:

No... you're assuming that so that you, one of the most discriminatory and bigoted people on this board, can try to take the high road and find excuses for your own hatred. Don't think people haven't noticed your past rantings on threads. And if you've forgotten any, here's a doozy: http://www.lpsg.org/102795-why-are-gays-primarily-liberal-2.html#post1707855

Instead of generalizing the entire post like the bigot that you are, why don't you take it point for point? Like for instance, I agree with Tripod's assessment on #4 completely. This push for bipartisanship is ridiculous. He opened the door for open debate and got nothing but opposition. His political adversaries do not want to "work together". The majority of them are just voting against him because they want to make him appear weak at he expense of the American People. Where does THAT suggest "white supremacy", idiot? For once, people who like Obama are openly criticizing him and people like you still bitch. Why? Because we're not agreeing with what YOU think is the problem? Get the fuck out of my face with your bullshit. :rolleyes:

Think about who you're trying to combat here.. I'm more than prepared to derail any of your pathetic rhetoric.

Ugggg, i cant believe im even responding to you. Its such a waste of time. First of all the One aspect of many that you were referring to was the overall ignorance or lack thereof of the movement, and NOT a couple of stupid signs. Read your post again if you have to. And you stated that the Overall intellectual apprehension of the movement was one of ignorance because of what a couple of signs. Thats what you said. If you meant something else, well, thats on you, but thats what you said.

As for Tripod, we are referring to different posts so its a non-issue.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ugggg, i cant believe im even responding to you. Its such a waste of time.

I agree... trying to debate you IS a waste of time.

First of all the One aspect of many that you were referring to was the overall ignorance or lack thereof of the movement, and NOT a couple of stupid signs. Read your post again if you have to.

Fuck you... I know EXACTLY what I implied when I typed that statement. Who in the fuck do you think you are acting as if you were there and knew what I meant?

Stop trying to find excuses for your ignorance. You made an assumption, it was WRONG (as usual) and now you're trying to squirm your way out of it.

And you stated that the Overall intellectual apprehension of the movement was one of ignorance because of what a couple of signs. Thats what you said.

Just stop trying to act like you understand. You clearly don't, and it's beneath you to accept that. Your need to appear "right" is your only concern here, and you're NOT. So deal with it, asshole. :rolleyes:

cruztbone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The Daily KOS poll has Obama at 60% favorable, 36% unfavorable. and they have done national daily tracking polls for YEARS.This is as of today, aug. 17,2009.
His appearances in North Carolina, virginia, colorado , montana and New Hampshire have received laudatory praise from many, and grudging respect from the GOP.
The war in Afghanistan is about to take a back seat to the national elections. this is one of the MANY ways Obama is seeking a solution to this conflict besides our troops on the ground and the unmanned drone air war conducted from the air force base in Nevada by remote control(reported on again last night by 60 minutes, with declassified footage and interviews included.
Not only is your gloating premature, probably like your other ejaculations, but it is wishful thinking.
Meanwhile, the GOP continues to wander in the political desert , fighting with each other openly , like the ugly GOP primary contest for governor in TEX-ASS. Kay Bitchy Hutchinson and gov. Rick Prickly are really going at each other's throat. that is not fantasy, but sad fact if you are a repugnantcan.
I hate to gloat, but I , too, told you so months ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B_24065

1st Like
Media
I agree... trying to debate you IS a waste of time.

Fuck you... I know EXACTLY what I implied when I typed that statement. Who in the fuck do you think you are acting as if you were there and knew what I meant?

Stop trying to find excuses for your ignorance. You made an assumption, it was WRONG (as usual) and now you're trying to squirm your way out of it.

Just stop trying to act like you understand. You clearly don't, and it's beneath you to accept that. Your need to appear "right" is your only concern here, and you're NOT. So deal with it, asshole. :rolleyes:

I dont give a shit what you "Implied". I am judging you according to what you wrote, and it is clear. If you implied something other than the proper and plain reading of the your text, then learn how to write better mother fucker and stop blaming me for not knowing what you "meant" to write. man you are fucking hopeless. Im done. You no longer exist to me.

cruztbone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Anyone who feels so full of hated and obvious loathing is mostly a threat to him/her self. Anyone who feels so necessary to cloak themselves in as much anonymity as possible when discussing the direction of our republic is a really, truly sad character.
Get some help.

MalakingTiti

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I will never understand why so many people scream and cry and whine about how things are, and as soon as someone comes along who wants to try a new approach, the same people scream and cry and whine about that too. This country is in the shitter and we deserve it. How anyone can be opposed to providing heath care to people who need is beyond me. This country is full of selfish assholes who are fine with letting people die in the streets with blood on their faces as long as they have healthcare for themselves. Well, fuck all of you who fit the profile. I make a fine living and I am perfectly ok with paying a bit more so those less fortunate can see a doctor before they're on their last leg.

I, like President Obama do well because I was fortunate enough to get a great education from a top school, but I am no blue blood. I know, and haven't forgotten how the other half lives. Now I'm pissed! Fuck it. I'm out of here.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Senator Russ Feingold said:
A public option is a fundamental part of ensuring health care reform brings about real change. Opposing the public plan is an endorsement of the status quo in this country that has left tens of millions of Americans uninsured or underinsured and put massive burdens on employers. I have heard too many horror stories from my constituents about how the so-called competitive marketplace has denied them coverage from the outset, offered a benefit plan that covers everything but what they need or failed them some other way. A strong public option would ensure competition in the industry to provide the best, most affordable insurance for Americans and bring down the skyrocketing health care costs that are the biggest contributor to our long-term budget deficits. I am not interested in passing health care reform in name only. Without a public option, I don’t see how we will bring real change to a system that has made good health care a privilege for those who can afford it.

This guy should've been the fucking president.

cruztbone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
And as great a senator as he is, he is NOT president. the way to get a public option is not difficult. calling or emailing your congressmember or senator has NEVER BEEN EASIER. if we want Obama's public health care option, we have to let our congress men and women know.

dazedandconfused

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Jason:

First off, liberal arts education is failing because of the current professors who make everything a race/class/gender issue and only see it through those lens. Add in questionable research, qualifications, and idiots that come from this race/class/gender who move up through the professorship rank to higher offices and finally to college presidencies and do not know how to handle PR issues because they are sheltered in the race/class/gender ideology... And add to the fact the get in PR trouble and go back to the race/gender/class idiots for help, which just gets them in deeper (i.e. Duke)...

A lot of education problems will be solved if we stop putting so much emphasis in college and people realize college is not for everyone. And we stop giving handouts to grossely unqualified individuals and focus on those who may come up a bit short in terms of qualifications but have showed amazing work ethic (i.e. Sotomayor).

As for Tripod, change all your whites to black and you would be labled a racist. I mean, blacks in the community and NAACP did not make total asses out of themselves in the Jena case and the Duke lacrosse case...

And more people might support real health care reform if Obama would not treat this as a "must pass now" and senators and reps would pass these reforms (whatever they will be) and actually, like, be willing to go on them. The public has a hard time swallowing whatever reform might be passed but the fat cats who pass them are not willing to use it.

Last edited:

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And as great a senator as he is, he is NOT president. the way to get a public option is not difficult. calling or emailing your congressmember or senator has NEVER BEEN EASIER. if we want Obama's public health care option, we have to let our congress men and women know.

Believe me, you're singing a tune that I've carried a long time. I annoy my friends and family regularly with exhortations to make three phone calls whenever they feel like bitching. I spam them with links to find the contact info for their congressman and both senators.

That said, I still believe Feingold would be a better president...have felt so for years, ever since he was the only Senator with both the sense to recognize the USA PATRIOT Act for the un-American pile of shit that it really was and the balls to publicly call it out. He possesses just enough of that here's how it is, and fuck you if you don't like it personality that Obama seems to sorely lack.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jason:

First off, liberal arts education is failing because of the current professors who make everything a race/class/gender issue and only see it through those lens. Add in questionable research, qualifications, and idiots that come from this race/class/gender who move up through the professorship rank to higher offices and finally to college presidencies and do not know how to handle PR issues because they are sheltered in the race/class/gender ideology... And add to the fact the get in PR trouble and go back to the race/gender/class idiots for help, which just gets them in deeper (i.e. Duke)...

A lot of education problems will be solved if we stop putting so much emphasis in college and people realize college is not for everyone. And we stop giving handouts to grossely unqualified individuals and focus on those who may come up a bit short in terms of qualifications but have showed amazing work ethic (i.e. Sotomayor).

As for Tripod, change all your whites to black and you would be labled a racist. I mean, blacks in the community and NAACP did not make total asses out of themselves in the Jena case and the Duke lacrosse case...

And more people might support real health care reform if Obama would not treat this as a "must pass now" and senators and reps would pass these reforms (whatever they will be) and actually, like, be willing to go on them. The public has a hard time swallowing whatever reform might be passed but the fat cats who pass them are not willing to use it.
A little off topic, but where was Sotomayor "short in qualifications". She graduated suma cum Laude from Princeton and was editor of the Yale Law review. She joins the Supreme Court with more adjucating experience than any justice preceding her.

dazedandconfused

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh sorry Industrial, I am not referring to her getting on the court, I am referring to Princeton. An article I read referenced her test scores being a little lower than Princeton ussually takes and Princeton giving her a bit of a pass because of her past academic record and her race in the instance.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
1. Gasoline never topped FIVE dollars a gallon..

2. Exxon-Mobil never posted 300 billion dollars in profits per QUARTER

3. It is Exxon-Mobil, not Exxon and was created by the merger of Exxon and Mobil, 10 years ago.

Average Gasoline prices per gallon, as tracked by the department of energy topped out at $4.10 in July 2008

Exxon-Mobil's highest ever *ANNUAL* profit, was in 2008, when it was 45.22 billion.

in fact, Exxon-Mobil has not, in its 10 year operating history, amassed a profit anywhere near 300 billion, either per quarter, per annum and even when you add up the last 7 years worth of profits going back through 2002 FY, the total profit is 219.76 billion dollars.

i'll assume you were being overly dramatic and not simply incredibly ignorant.

No more "overly dramatic" than the bullshit that has been spread about healthcare reform. Funny how one gets to be stickler for details when the other person is making exaggerated claims, eh?

Yeah, they only posted a 45 billion profit last year. Gas in U.S. (I don't recall saying where in my comments) only rose to 4.89 per gallon (at one local station).

And maybe there aren't really 50 million people without healthcare. Maybe it's ONLY roughly 37 MILLION, give or take a few mil... what the fuck.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I dont give a shit what you "Implied".

And there's your fuckin' problem.
You wanted to see something in my statement that I didn't even refer to. I told you what I meant, and you don't want to accept it. You're being deliberately hard headed just so you can try and hold onto whatever bullshit argument you have with me.

And it's a damn lame one at that.

I am judging you according to what you wrote,

So sayeth the shepherd... :rolleyes:

and it is clear.

To everyone but YOU.

If you implied something other than the proper and plain reading of the your text, then learn how to write better mother fucker

My scribe is a HELL of a lot better than what comes out of the nether regions of your brain, son... Work on your comprehension skills.

and stop blaming me for not knowing what you "meant" to write.

Did I st-st-st-st-stutter, bitch?
Again, you're the one that misunderstood. And you're the only one on this thread complaining about it.

You no longer exist to me.

You NEVER existed to me in the first place... just another "anonymous" forum entity who talks a lot of shit, has no pictures of oneself, and talks a big fuckin' game as if they're something larger than life. Be the so-called "man" you claim to be and not respond to me at all next time, OK chump?

cruztbone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What most of you are too ignorant to understand is that the president has to work with everyone, not just those who agree with him. your stupid simplistic attitude that relies on F U as leadership is so out of touch with reality it is clear that none of you understand the poitical process in this nation. Go back and take poly sci one at your community college. hopefully , that you will help you understand that the process takes time and patience (foreign concepts to you spoiled "i want it all now" brats) and that Obama is moving faster on his agenda than ANY president since FDR.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Care to explain in terms a first-year PoliSci student can understand how directly contravening his promise to keep all negotiations in the open constitutes moving faster on his agenda?

Or how loading the upper echelons of the Treasury and Justice Departments with industry shills moves us toward his promised goal to do away with lobbyist influence in government?

About the only thing he's done right to this point, in my opinion, is a good job starting the repair of our national image on the world stage.

MercyfulFate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Care to explain in terms a first-year PoliSci student can understand how directly contravening his promise to keep all negotiations in the open constitutes moving faster on his agenda?

Or how loading the upper echelons of the Treasury and Justice Departments with industry shills moves us toward his promised goal to do away with lobbyist influence in government?

About the only thing he's done right to this point, in my opinion, is a good job starting the repair of our national image on the world stage.

His hiring of RIAA people and Goldman Sachs and others is incredibly stupid. Hell, Goldman Sachs engineered our current economic downturn along with the high price of gas AND the housing bubble collapse, along with others of course.

Obama's making bad mistakes. Still better than McCain, but he needs to step it up.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No more "overly dramatic" than the bullshit that has been spread about healthcare reform. Funny how one gets to be stickler for details when the other person is making exaggerated claims, eh?

Yeah, they only posted a 45 billion profit last year. Gas in U.S. (I don't recall saying where in my comments) only rose to 4.89 per gallon (at one local station).

And maybe there aren't really 50 million people without healthcare. Maybe it's ONLY roughly 37 MILLION, give or take a few mil... what the fuck.

doesn't change the fact that you were being either overly dramatic or simply, wrong.

since i have not spread any "bullshit" about health reform, i can certainly call you out for your absurd statements....unless of course you enjoy taking refuge in the same type of hysterics and over dramatization that you so decry when it appears in those on the other side of the political spectrum.