I don't think I want this girl anymore

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Kassokilleri2ff, Nov 18, 2008.

1. Kassokilleri2ff

We arent dating or anything. We have just been talking for a long time. Had sex a couple of times. Some people know the story. We talked about trying a relationship but its never going to happen. She has a kid, smokes pot, goes out drinking on tuesday (is that random or what?). She never makes any effort to bother with me so I say fuck it. What should I tell her?

Edit: I also think I'm probably one of a bunch of guys she may just have hanging around waiting for her. So I don't want to be a part of the either. Although I've been thinking of telling her I don't want her for a while, I recently realized that this too is a possibility which just adds to why I don't want to bother with her anymore.

#1 Kassokilleri2ff, Nov 18, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2008
  2. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Just tell her straight up that you don't think it's going to work and she should get back in touch with you when she matures.

3. foxmgm

foxmgm New Member

Albums:
    "She never makes any effort to bother with me".

Read this sentence that you wrote, over and over. Once you start to care about yourself, you will truly wonder, what the hell was I thinking. From what you describe, she doesn't care much for herself. Do you think she is going to offer you more.

With her, it's nothing personal, she just isn't in a place now to offer you more then some "Lets forget about our problems" sex from time to time.

22, you're young, you have lots experiences ahead. Just try to think of yourself having a 22 year old son. Would you want him dating her? Or would you want better for your kid.

Just a thought.

Good luck

Chris

4. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    Let her know, you feel she deserves someone else.

Doesn't she? You know you do already.

5. Principessa

Gold Member

Drop her like a hot potato! Tell her you realized that you are just too different as people. That you wouldn't dream of changing her, and you know you can't be what she needs either. Then delete and block her number from your cell phone, e-mail, and IM. :cool:

6. buddysattva

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    yep, move on quick
    you're 22, and she's got a kid for god's sake

7. B_HorseCock06

B_HorseCock06 New Member

Fuck her really good one last time then kick her ass to the curb. I've tried hard with women who didn't try to keep things going with me and it's totally not worth the hassle.

8. killerb

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    do you really have to tell her anything?

based on what you've said about her before, I don't think it's worth the effort OR even worth the thought you've already put into this...

just don't call anymore...don't see her anymore...just move on with your life...

she already shows no interest in you as a person so it shouldn't be a problem...

9. Kassokilleri2ff

I did that to her a few months ago actually lol. For whatever insane reason I do like her alot, so I have some feelings there. I feel like if I don't verbally close it off, those feelings will stay, especially if I ignore her and she calls and those feelings come back up.

10. killerb

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    if she calls, do not take the call...
    once you put that distance between you, your feelings will fade away...

11. B_New End

B_New End New Member

Never, ever, ever, ever, give up a booty call.
    Why would you? Why let your emotions, ego, and presuppositions get in the way?

Take the intermittent sex, keep looking for someone else for an emotional relationship.

12. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

When it starts fucking with your mind more then your genitals its time to get out :yup:

13. B_New End

B_New End New Member

But...

every guy, when he starts to get play, suddenly thinks he is a pimp, and its easy... he forgets how hard it is. He starts to think about what more he deserves, and forgets how happy he was to break the dry spell in the first place.

I don't read any kind of "falling" for this girl, in all honesty, I hear a desire to control her. He is picking her so called weaknesses out in a judgmental way, so it is not his heart that is falling for her, it is just him being frustrated with the fact she is not giving it to him enough and easily enough.

#13 B_New End, Nov 20, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2008
  14. Kassokilleri2ff

Wrong. Just because your a jerk doesent mean I am too. She doesent have to give me any booty at all. If i got to even talk to her and see her more than like... never...things would be fine. Its not all about sex.

15. B_New End

B_New End New Member

If that's what you want to believe. So many people delude themselves, then one year into a relationship, when the sex starts drying up, it becomes THE issue.

Why did you mention these things?

16. Hippie Hollow Girl

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Keep looking for Ms. Right for you.

To me it sounds like the girl is just looking for casual every so often hook ups.

If that isn't what you are looking for then keep looking.

Draft saved Draft deleted