I don't think I want this girl anymore

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
We arent dating or anything. We have just been talking for a long time. Had sex a couple of times. Some people know the story. We talked about trying a relationship but its never going to happen. She has a kid, smokes pot, goes out drinking on tuesday (is that random or what?). She never makes any effort to bother with me so I say fuck it. What should I tell her?

Edit: I also think I'm probably one of a bunch of guys she may just have hanging around waiting for her. So I don't want to be a part of the either. Although I've been thinking of telling her I don't want her for a while, I recently realized that this too is a possibility which just adds to why I don't want to bother with her anymore.

Last edited:

foxmgm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
"She never makes any effort to bother with me".

Read this sentence that you wrote, over and over. Once you start to care about yourself, you will truly wonder, what the hell was I thinking. From what you describe, she doesn't care much for herself. Do you think she is going to offer you more.

With her, it's nothing personal, she just isn't in a place now to offer you more then some "Lets forget about our problems" sex from time to time.

22, you're young, you have lots experiences ahead. Just try to think of yourself having a 22 year old son. Would you want him dating her? Or would you want better for your kid.

Just a thought.

Good luck

Chris

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Drop her like a hot potato! Tell her you realized that you are just too different as people. That you wouldn't dream of changing her, and you know you can't be what she needs either. Then delete and block her number from your cell phone, e-mail, and IM. :cool:

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
do you really have to tell her anything?

based on what you've said about her before, I don't think it's worth the effort OR even worth the thought you've already put into this...

just don't call anymore...don't see her anymore...just move on with your life...

she already shows no interest in you as a person so it shouldn't be a problem...

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
do you really have to tell her anything?

based on what you've said about her before, I don't think it's worth the effort OR even worth the thought you've already put into this...

just don't call anymore...don't see her anymore...just move on with your life...

she already shows no interest in you as a person so it shouldn't be a problem...

I did that to her a few months ago actually lol. For whatever insane reason I do like her alot, so I have some feelings there. I feel like if I don't verbally close it off, those feelings will stay, especially if I ignore her and she calls and those feelings come back up.

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I did that to her a few months ago actually lol. For whatever insane reason I do like her alot, so I have some feelings there. I feel like if I don't verbally close it off, those feelings will stay, especially if I ignore her and she calls and those feelings come back up.

if she calls, do not take the call...
once you put that distance between you, your feelings will fade away...

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never, ever, ever, ever, give up a booty call.
Why would you? Why let your emotions, ego, and presuppositions get in the way?

Take the intermittent sex, keep looking for someone else for an emotional relationship.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When it starts fucking with your mind more then your genitals its time to get out :yup:

But...

every guy, when he starts to get play, suddenly thinks he is a pimp, and its easy... he forgets how hard it is. He starts to think about what more he deserves, and forgets how happy he was to break the dry spell in the first place.

I don't read any kind of "falling" for this girl, in all honesty, I hear a desire to control her. He is picking her so called weaknesses out in a judgmental way, so it is not his heart that is falling for her, it is just him being frustrated with the fact she is not giving it to him enough and easily enough.

Last edited:

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
But...

every guy, when he starts to get play, suddenly thinks he is a pimp, and its easy... he forgets how hard it is. He starts to think about what more he deserves, and forgets how happy he was to break the dry spell in the first place.

I don't read any kind of "falling" for this girl, in all honesty, I hear a desire to control her. He is picking her so called weaknesses out in a judgmental way, so it is not his heart that is falling for her, it is just him being frustrated with the fact she is not giving it to him enough and easily enough.

Wrong. Just because your a jerk doesent mean I am too. She doesent have to give me any booty at all. If i got to even talk to her and see her more than like... never...things would be fine. Its not all about sex.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wrong. Just because your a jerk doesent mean I am too. She doesent have to give me any booty at all. If i got to even talk to her and see her more than like... never...things would be fine. Its not all about sex.

If that's what you want to believe. So many people delude themselves, then one year into a relationship, when the sex starts drying up, it becomes THE issue.

She has a kid, smokes pot, goes out drinking on tuesday (is that random or what?).

Why did you mention these things?