i don't think i'm gay, but...

i get horny when i read all these stories about dudes cummin all over their girls body and shootin up to her face and shit. even when guys talk about jerkin off and shootin reeeeally far turns me on, for real. somethin about seeing that situation play out in my mind gets me fired up and i wanna fuck. or jerk off whatever. do all you guys, or ANY of you get horny when checkin out these stories.. gay, straight or bi?

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
D_Roc

Watching guys jack off and cum isn't "Gay".

The penis, and male genital features are very erotic in nature.
There are lots of guys that enjoy seeing other guys pop for various reasons.

If you think your gay, don't dispair, instead , imbrace it.

I didn't catch your age while writing this, but explore your options with an open mind.

The young years are the horny wild years. See what you like, Stay safe, and enjoy it.
All will come to you with time. You must give it time!!!

traithoinay

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
idk life is just hard, i really want to be label as something and just go for it but i have no cle what is it that i really want. i was so sure that i was not attracted to guys whatsoever 2 years ago, and then about 6 month ago i meet this guy in school who i enjoy doing so much things together and for some reason i fell for him, and then unfortunally i was "used" thought we never done anything sexuallly together or any sort like that. Now we no longer talking which kinda hurt me a lot but idk why he just stop talking to me. i keep on rambling on, well all i can say is i fell for a guy and it hurt me deeply and i don't know if i can do that again. as about the same time i also fell for this girl who also end up using me for her benefit. Well as of right now i'm just gonna try and live life and i'm probally going to try my best and avoid any love anytime soon

Maksim

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm feeling the same thing.
That's why I put 30%
I don't LOVE other men. I don't believe I could ever have sex with one.
Nor do I think I could kiss one.
But I still get off on men fucking other men.
I feel like I'm doing something gay. I enjoy watching it, but I'd never do it.
I "feel" straight though... it is very confusing.

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
d_roc said:
i get horny when i read all these stories about dudes cummin ... somethin about seeing that situation play out in my mind gets me fired up and i wanna fuck. or jerk off whatever. do all you guys, or ANY of you get horny when checkin out these stories.. ?

Of course we do.:cool:

fallsranch1970

Just Browsing
Media
I have been married for a very long time and love my wife but I had gay sex twice in my entire life, one with a 5 cut regular incher and the other one with a 10 tick uncut incher....I enjoyed both experiences. I was a bottom both times. I make love to my wife almost every day and enjoy it. I am a 7.5 cut tick incher. What am I?

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
On the other hand... if you're thinking you are gay and want some kind of affirmation, I'm sure you'll find it here. There's never been a better time to be gay, despite the dreck that comes from the White House and congress. Gay men can live in quite open relationships without fear of losing their homes or jobs and the streets are a lot safer... If you're living in a small town, that might still be a bummer.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I know that I am not attracted to women sexually. But, I DO want to say that just because I don't like women sexually doesn't mean I am against having women as friends.

I believe that you are gay if you know it with every fiber of your being. You have to be very attracted to the same sex and be willing to put up with a lot of stuff. I do mean a lot of stuff.

I know guys who are married heterosexually and are actually friggin' gay. But they don't really see themselves as gay. Strange...:confused:. But, hey, every man and woman has to live their own life.

Gaydane

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Maksim said:
I'm feeling the same thing.
That's why I put 30%
I don't LOVE other men. I don't believe I could ever have sex with one.
Nor do I think I could kiss one.
But I still get off on men fucking other men.
I feel like I'm doing something gay. I enjoy watching it, but I'd never do it.
I "feel" straight though... it is very confusing.

I am a gay and sometimes I go to Copenhagen´s gay park (the Ørstedsparken). There I often see some guys who do not want to join the action, but they DO want to just watch...so maybe they are guys like you...

One day I talked to a young Asian guy, about 20-25 yo, he told me that he was heterosexual but he somehow just turned on by watching other men having sex with eachother. But he told me that he would not like to have sex with a man himself so that night in the park he just stood 5-6 meters away from we other guys and just masturbated for himself (he actually had a very small dick...probably 4-5 inches)

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Blacksnake said:
Honestly...does it matter if your gay or straight? Its just a label really. You are human. You like sex. Enough said.

Don't let an orientation run your life.

Yeah, it does matter. Think about it. Homophobia still exists as with all other prejudices. If it didn't matter, people would be a lot honest in their relationships. Orientations do run people's lives. I know that for certain. :smile: