I don't think I'm hung, but...

My ex-girlfriend says (I still have sex with her on a regular basis) my penis hurts her for the first minute of sex and she says I have the biggest penis she's seen (IRL). I'm only 6.25 x 5.15, roughly and I'm 19yrs old. She also complains about me breaking a lot of condoms. My question to all of you is what size condoms should I start buying? I've always got regular trojans, but if they break should I get magnums?

BTW I'm new here so hi, everyone.

Poundera

Experimental Member
Media
you may not be getting her aroused enough. ask her what she would like you to do to her, and if she got her head about her she'll tell you.

B_The Greek Dude

Experimental Member
Media
To be honest: you're relatively average in terms of size. It sounds like she's not getting enough foreplay and/or her vagina isn't as elastic as it should be. Kegals and proper supplementation FTW.

I didn't mean she's not getting satisfied, she says I'm amazing and she cums multiple times each time we have sex. She has a relatively tight vagina I guess. I was more concerned with the condom issue honestly... I don't use condoms with her anymore I was just worried about future encounters with other girls.