I dont understand the bonus part

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by SpiceFromIndia, Nov 6, 2009.

1. SpiceFromIndia

SpiceFromIndia New Member

I have read at several places in several threads... a big dick in a good person is a bonus .... however however a big dick in a not so good person .... can be equivalent to a good person .... after all that extra bonus should compensate for that extra badness ..... for example in maths:

good person =100
    big dick =50

good person + bonus =150, many of you said that you want good person

well forget the bonus part and lets do this

bad person with some good ness =50
    big dick in the same person =50
    so bad person + big dick =100 .... and there is no bonus but equivalent to a good person ... right ? well we can change the numbers it really dont matter.

At several places, females of this board are dictated by very few females and one says its bonus every body says "yeah rightly put ....".. but what is a bonus ? psychology its the same thing if you dont have big dick you are shit, because inspite you being good you are not 100% because of dick size .....It does not matter how you compensate it because after all, that extra bonus thing that is missing in you always put you behind of the equivalent person. But dont you think this kinda thought is very superficial ? Does that mean if somebody has smaller than the big (average) dick he should be extra good ? Now good is a good what is extra good ? And doesnt it make that person feel insecure ?

I believe good person should not be accounted with some bonus material in terms of dick size. I consider it is mean and still leave a void tht can not be fulfilled, no matter if you find the best person .....it does not matter how good you are .... you are always down. then who gives a fuck being good :p

In my opinion, it should not be put like that goodness can not be compared with anything else. However, i agree that some gals do like big dicks but well tht does not mean you include it as a bonus material with goodness. I believe goodness always be good if you love the person and can not be materialised with bonus material.

Please think about a little and share your opinions here.

ps: I am not native so please let me know if you dont understand my english and i would try to express myself in some other way. Also, please be nice and respectful to me and i would return the favour by being nice and respectful to you.

#1 SpiceFromIndia, Nov 6, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2009
  2. Principessa

Gold Member

In my opinion, a big dick is NEVER a bonus in a bad or not so nice man.

Imagine that you are the 5,000th customer to enter an ice cream parlor, so the manager gives you a free banana split. In theory, that is a bonus. However, you are allergic to bananas, so you can't eat any of the ice cream or toppings that touch the banana. You have to try to work around it. It's kind of the same thing with a bad or not so nice man who has a big dick. You will eventually get tired of working around the bad, to get to the good. The ratio of good to bad is never high enough for the work you have to put into it and the crap from him with which you put up. :no:

3. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    Amen.

4. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    SpiceFromIndia, the problem with your math is that you are treating the "bonus" as equivalent whether the man in question is "good" or "bad". Any trait which you find to be a plus in others is not always going to lend the same amount of benefit to someone who you find to be bad for you as it might in someone you find to be good for you. Also, who says this "bonus" is quite as big as you say it is? What if it's just a tiny bonus? What if it's not a bonus to everyone? (Me, for instance.) What if for some people it really is so huge a bonus that they don't mind being with lousy men so long as they have this bonus? What if for some others, however, this bonus is only so much that when it is available with a great man, it's like a cake with frosting on it, but if it is absent, it's like a cake so rich and gooey, that there is no need for frosting? I think this is the fundemental problem with your line of thinking: you are proceeding as if all things are equal. No things are ever equal.

#4 AlteredEgo, Nov 6, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2009
  5. Fire Stick

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If you don't think of this issue in stark terms of "good" vs. "bad," I think one should ackowledge that there are always people who overlook things they don't like about someone because there are other things about the indvidual they do like. Depending on the particulars, doing so is not unreasonable, in recognition that no one is perfect. I am sure there are some, or many, who would be more likley to accept undesirable things about a man if he has a big dick and a big dick is important to them. It's a personal choice, of course. Speaking for myself, I would not enjoy being someone I truly disliked, regardless of how physically appealing he was to me.

6. NotQuite_9x7

NotQuite_9x7 New Member

If a guy hits you and then buys you something nice.. they don't cancel each other out. That example is a bit extreme, but it gets my point across. This one's a bit lighter..

What do you get when you mix a pound of ice cream and a pound of shit?

You get 2 pounds of shit.

Bottom line, a bad guy with a big dick is a bad guy.. move on.

7. scottredleter

scottredleter New Member

Albums:
    This is all very left-brained stuff. this is like asking a computer programmer to write a program to tell you who to go out with... it just doesn't work that way. I don't get at all what you are talking about... but then, I'm very right-brained.

8. Principessa

Gold Member

Or in my case I have a friend who is a mathemetician and single. He still insists there is a equation that will work for finding and dating the right woman. :lmao: I just smile and nod when he talks like that. :biggrin1:

Excellent examples! Bravo. :cool:

9. invisibleman

Gold Member

"You order shit, you eat shit."--Richard Pryor.

10. Symphonic

Gold Member

Albums:
    I didn't know that women did that? Foolish women. They always were bad at math. Everyone knows that a bad person is equivalent to zero, and that a big dick is a multiplier, and everyone knows that 0x = 0.

11. Sergeant_Torpedo

Gold Member

And my Roman nose makes me king of the Romans

Draft saved Draft deleted