I Don't understand why Girls are in love with cock but the balls get left in the cold

Andre4w

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ever since i started havin sex when i was 17, ive started to notice that they love the cock and play with it in everyway possible, the twins just hang out, not gettin any love. and even now 3 years later ive talkd to girls about it and the pple ive talkd to have this kinda hate/love relationship wif the boys.....If it werent for those 2 where "wood" we be now??

Honey_Grrrl83

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A lot of my female friends totally ignore the balls too,I don't get it:confused: I have ALWAYS paid attention to my fiance's balls,his penis can't fit into my mouth so I can't give him "real" oral sex,as I result I've developed licking techniques:tongue: And usually when I'm licking him I use my hands to play with his testes a little,he loves it:wink: I enjoy the feeling of them:rolleyes:

D_Merringtonne Meathead

Experimental Member
Media
I agree with Dr Rock. Never had a problem having my balls stroked and licked. Perhaps you should just ask the woman when she's down there. And tell her if she plays with your balls there's more chance she'll get a harder cock and a bigger load in her pussy - or her mouth if she wants - that usually does it (even if it isn't true!).

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, some women have come to the conclusion that a guy's dick is the center of his pleasure (how's she get that idea?) and concentrate on it. Also, a cock fucks them and balls do not. That would give her a less direct relationship with a guy's balls.

It sounds like Andre4w just needs to speak up more with his partners.

Monstermanuk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
My current GF told me about a time when she was about 17. Her and a mate got on the bus and she sat opposite a skinny guy with really tight jeans, he was sitting casually back with his legs spread wide apart. My GF’s mate was sitting next to him and motioned my GF’s eyes towards the skinny guys groin. When she looked down she said she was so shocked she burst out laughing ( she didn’t mean to be rude but it just came out) she said this guys balls were enormous ( the size of two tennis balls) the guy looked really embarrassed but she just could take her eyes off them for the whole journey. She was mesmerized.

Anyway this story really gets me going (she doesn’t know yet) The fact that two young girls couldn’t take their eyes off this guys massive balls really does it for me, together with the fact she always plays with my balls all the time (even just when I’m sitting around) and she loves sucking them. I sent her an e-mail a moment ago asking how big she thought his balls were and when she asked why I asked, I said I had received an e-mail of a guy with massive balls. ( guess what!? She wanted to see it) proof maybe she loves big balls!?

p.s. I also rub my balls on her clit when I take her from behind :biggrin1:

sflatintop

Sexy Member
Media
Heh...I have this problem sometimes, my balls getting ignored. You can get someone to pay attention to them if you ask nicely, but people are either into them or not. When you find someone who is, take advantage. And I love being the guy on the bus :wink:

Athena

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Maybe some women see the balls as equivalent to ovaries and therefore not to be messed with. I've always loved the feel of men's balls. One experience I had that was a bit weird but educational is when an ex asked me to wank him thus: Hold the shaft in one hand (right), rest the balls in the other(left). Everytime my right hand came down the left went up sort of mashing his balls in between. Imagine hitting your fist on the palm of your other hand. He liked me to do this hard. I was worried about damage, he wasn't.