I dont wanna

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_New End, Jul 23, 2008.

1. B_New End

B_New End New Member

I was kind of spoiled. My last LTR, my girlfriend was forced to move in with me after only a couple of months of dating. I didn't mind, neither did she, and we lived together quite happily for 5 years.

I have honestly never had a relationship where we constantly had to set up meetings, fit each other in our schedules, and such. Now that I am living in a big city, I am starting to see, this is kind of the norm for most people, and the first year,a t least, of their relationships.

But I don't wanna do that. I just want to have someone to live with again. I don't want to have to go through all this crap, no sex on demand, phone calls, missed calls, canceled meetings, nights alone, too tired to drive tonight, jealousy, asking someone if they want to live together, or get married, risking rejection from someone that is important.... fuck. this is basically just a rant.

I dont wanna!! :mad:

2. invisibleman

Gold Member

Write a list of what you want from women when you are wanting to get serious. Then give them to women that you are dating serious. And it would help if they gave you a similar list about what they want from you in return.

3. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Sorry but all that stuff is unavoidable. But just think, after not seeing each other during a busy week of work how much more fun it makes weekends together.

4. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

My personal advice is, once you have found the right girl, to marry. Then all the mess will be over.

And love survives marriage, believe me.

Draft saved Draft deleted