I dont want to have kids

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Most people want that we live their misery:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1: . Is obvious that the marriage thing is way over rated.

I love being married, I love my husband, and I positively adore my son. Overrated? Maybe for some. But don't deride those of us who are happy in a life that you won't choose for liking ours. With there words you're doing exactly what you're bitching about-- assuming you know better than others what makes them happy.

This isn't in direct response to you, but to my experience:

I respect the choices others make regarding children and marriage, but I expect the same treatment in response. Being called a breeder and bearing the brunt of snide remarks about my "screaming brats" is just as shitty as people saying what they do to you.

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love being married, I love my husband, and I positively adore my son. Overrated? Maybe for some. But don't deride those of us who are happy in a life that you won't choose for liking ours. With there words you're doing exactly what you're bitching about-- assuming you know better than others what makes them happy.

I respect the choices others make regarding children and marriage, but I expect the same treatment in response. Being called a breeder and bearing the brunt of snide remarks about my "screaming brats" is just as shitty as people saying what they do to you.

I'm glad that you are happy with marriage and that you arent part of the statistics. I'm aware that some people are really happy married but I bet that the people that bother me about getting married and having kids arent happy . People that are really happy with their lives dont check what other people are doing.

sweatyblackballs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Here Here Snoozan,

Love from the Troll. :rolleyes:

Hungdavid ... Don't sell yourself short. I think you have already identified an area of possible weakness, therein lies your strength. You may not want kids and that is cool, but that does not mean you would not be a great father and husband. Compassion and empathy are two things you demonstrate so widely on here. I think you would probably make a great father, but your decision not to be is absolutely fine. I'm with you on that. :biggrin1:

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here Here Snoozan,

Love from the Troll. :rolleyes:

Hungdavid ... Don't sell yourself short. I think you have already identified an area of possible weakness, therein lies your strength. You may not want kids and that is cool, but that does not mean you would not be a great father and husband. Compassion and empathy are two things you demonstrate so widely on here. I think you would probably make a great father, but your decision not to be is absolutely fine. I'm with you on that. :biggrin1:
I prefer not to take the risk of destroying some possible kids lives.:biggrin1::biggrin1::smile::smile::smile::smile:

Willy_the_Wonka

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
WIthin a few hours I head out to spend the next two days with my best friend, his kids and his one (so far) grandchild. I love his kids. They are the closest thing I would ever have as sons. They all knew that I was gay at a very early age, and I'm one of the family there. I got to see them grow up, and they became good young men, all of them.

I have no issue with family or marraige or suburbia or...well, no I don't like living in the suburbs. :rolleyes:

What I have issue with are stupid people carrying on their legacy of stupidity. Without getting too specific, I'll leave it at that.

Have a safe week, everyone....you and your families.

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WIthin a few hours I head out to spend the next two days with my best friend, his kids and his one (so far) grandchild. I love his kids. They are the closest thing I would ever have as sons. They all knew that I was gay at a very early age, and I'm one of the family there. I got to see them grow up, and they became good young men, all of them.

I have no issue with family or marraige or suburbia or...well, no I don't like living in the suburbs. :rolleyes:

What I have issue with are stupid people carrying on their legacy of stupidity. Without getting too specific, I'll leave it at that.

Have a safe week, everyone....you and your families.

Happy holidays.

sammy7

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If you don't want kids, for God's sake, don't make any. I would love to have children and wish I had many. I am in my 14th year in a gay relationship and chances of that look slim, but don't let anyone tell you to make that leap if you do not want them or you are not ready for that.

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you don't want kids, for God's sake, don't make any. I would love to have children and wish I had many. I am in my 14th year in a gay relationship and chances of that look slim, but don't let anyone tell you to make that leap if you do not want them or you are not ready for that.

You can bet that I'm very serious when I said that I dont want to have kids.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Happy holidays.

Merry Christmas, David.

I don't know why this thread has to go on and on. At this point in your life you don't want children. You have said that repeatedly. You said you let women know that from the start, so they are not misled. That's good being honest and upfront. And you also said that if you got a woman pregnant and she decided to keep it, you would support the child. That's it in a nutshell. :cool:

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BLAH BLAH BLAH pay attention to me.

Troll (Hmmm)

(not nice is it, and not mature when you are on the receiving end or when you have to type such crap :biggrin1:)
Actually I dont know what is the problem that some members have with trolls. In my opinion trolls is what make forums interesting .:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Happy Childless, Barren, Hopeless, Lacking-of-giving-your-kids-something-for-Christmas Holidays!

I'm kidding; 100% support on my part now.

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Merry Christmas, David.

I don't know why this thread has to go on and on. At this point in your life you don't want children. You have said that repeatedly. You said you let women know that from the start, so they are not misled. That's good being honest and upfront. And you also said that if you got a woman pregnant and she decided to keep it, you would support the child. That's it in a nutshell. :cool:
Merry Christmas man .

Maybe some people want to comment to let me know that my decision is okay and to let my know that I have the right of not reproduce myself if I dont want.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Merry Christmas man .

Maybe some people want to comment to let me know that my decision is okay and to let my know that I have the right of not reproduce myself if I dont want.

Your decision is okay if you do not want to reproduce, but every time you have sex there is the possibility that you could become Daddy David, so keep that in mind, and you know that already. Now if you switch teams, you'll never have to worry about pregnancy, ever. :wink:

The most interesting threads I ever read are with trolls !!!! Keep trolls coming !!!:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Trolls can be quite interesting, and I've been called one, but I don't necessarily think my threads are all that interesting.

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your decision is okay if you do not want to reproduce, but every time you have sex there is the possibility that you could become Daddy David, so keep that in mind, and you know that already. Now if you switch teams, you'll never have to worry about pregnancy, ever. :wink:

I would never switch teams. :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1: and I dont have sex every day . Actually I'm in 3 month drought since my last girfriend. I'm very cautious when I have sex but I know that accidents happen .:eek::eek::eek::eek::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Trolls can be quite interesting, and I've been called one, but I don't necessarily think my threads are all that interesting.

I think that you can make many interesting threads because you write often many interesting posts discussing your points .

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The most intersting thread I've ever made was...

:/

I love you Italian; you're my hero in ways both above and below the belt.