I doubt anyone cares...

TheOverlord

1st Like
Media
But I hit 12.5 inches erect.

I'm eventually going to get surgery to reduce it to a normal size like i had to do with some other organs, but this one I'm more confused about...

What size should i reduce it to, or if i should reduce it at all. I mean, I'm still a virgin considering no female i ever tried to "hook-up" with, would not allow me to penatrate her. But I've grown accustum to it being there. Getting it reduced would be like taking away my very soul. lol.

Some advice?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by TheOverlord@Jan 4 2005, 08:35 AM

I'm eventually going to get surgery to reduce it to a normal size like i had to do with some other organs, but this one I'm more confused about...

What size should i reduce it to, or if i should reduce it at all. I mean, I'm still a virgin considering no female i ever tried to "hook-up" with, would not allow me to penatrate her. But I've grown accustum to it being there. Getting it reduced would be like taking away my very soul. lol.

Some advice?
[post=271905]Quoted post[/post]​

I wasn't aware that either reductions or enlargements were medically sound procedures as of yet. Have you looked into it? If you decide to do something like that, make sure you are confident in the skills of the surgical team. What other organs did you have to have reduced? Sorry, this sounds very fascinating, I don't mean to make light of your traumatic experience.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by TheOverlord@Jan 4 2005, 03:35 AM

Some advice?
It is unusual to read of a guy wanted to reduce the size. Some brag about beng 13 inches long. I don't know your situation, but girth is the problem, more than length. You can learn to have sex and know how deep you can penetrate without hurting your partner. But if it is too big around to insert, then you can't do much about it.

First, about the surgery. It is an option. But what are the side effects? It may affect your ability to get hard and your ability to cum. And it may create a very ugly penis. Also, when will the growth finaly stop? Surgery before then could result in more than one surgery. I don't think it would, but, it might even affect urine control. Don't let just any doctor do any surgery on you. Consider the alternatives first.

Nearly all penises are too big to insert into most vaginas that have not been aroused. A woman's body is made that way to keep unwanted objects out. So the first step is lots of foreplay. Inserting fingers to get the vagina really aroused. Then insert very slowly, massaging the clit at all times with your penis. That will make your partner want more of your penis and lose that, "Oh, that will never fit." thought in her head.

You will have to go slow the whole way. You at a young age may cum before you are ready. Just continue. You will probably be ready to go again in a few minutes anyway if you stay with it.

Do surgery at a last resort. Check with experts who will tell you that you really are too big. Don't go on your own conclusion. If the surgery is not done correctly, you will not be able to ever have sex and even urine control could be compromised.

Don't do anything in haste. Be sure you have all the facts. Be sure you have the right doctor if you have any surgery.

TheOverlord

1st Like
Media
To Madame Zora:
There really isn't a sound procedure, but they want to send me to cali for it if i actually decide to go through with it. The doctors there are magical or something, lol. I could only get 2 organs reduced surgically. The liver and my skin, since those 2 are the only ones that can repair quickly, and naturally (I had a lot of access skins when i took medication to reduce the size of some anti-body producing organs, like the splien and all that. Also, when i ate only ice for a few days to reduce my digestive system, I lost a lot of weight becuase i was eating less, and therefore had lots of extra skin). The liver was taking up too much space, so it had to be reduced, even though its still better to have it slightly larger than normal.

To Mrandy and Freddie:
The doctors tell me I would be fine. And they also want to wait to my growth is finished. A few doctors think the growth will never stop, because they think my body put itself into a "loop" so it thinks i have to keep producing hormones to make it grow. Most of the doctors disagree that this is actually happening, but think there is a chance of that.

My real question is, If lets say i ended up at like, an insane size, like, 2 feet long by 1.5 feet around, lol, and i had to get reduction surgery, with no side affects or anything like that, what size should i reduce it to?

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by TheOverlord@Jan 4 2005, 04:13 PM
To Madame Zora:

To Mrandy and Freddie:
A few doctors think the growth will never stop, because they think my body put itself into a "loop" so it thinks i have to keep producing hormones to make it grow. Most of the doctors disagree that this is actually happening, but think there is a chance of that.

My real question is, If lets say i ended up at like, an insane size, like, 2 feet long by 1.5 feet around, lol, and i had to get reduction surgery, with no side affects or anything like that, what size should i reduce it to?
[post=272071]Quoted post[/post]​
I don't think any of us here can truely answer that. I would listen to the doctors. They should know best. For sure, you wouldn't want it reduced to the point that you had no urine control and wore a cathethor or diapers, you wouldn't want to destroy your ability to engage in sexual relations if you could help it.

Only the doctors will know the answers to those questions. I do know that I wouldn't have any thing done as long as your penis was within the realm of the size of penises that are considered normal. At this time a 13 inch penis is not considered abnormal. I wouldn't take a chance on messing something up. I would learn how to deal with it. There is a thread on how to wear pants so that it is not so obvious. I have mentioned that proper sexual techniques may make it possible for sexual intercourse using the vagina. If people can learn to take a 12 inch dick in the ass and enjoy it, I would think that a woman could learn to take one the same size in the vagina and enjoy it as welll.

If you wait until marriage to have sex, your wife to be could have the surgery to make the vagina able to handle your penis. That might be a safer option. I don't know.

Summary: Get the advice of several doctors. We at the forum are just thinking what would be best for us in terms of what we would like. YOu need to think in terms of what will work for you the rest of your life. Forget what size that needs to be.

If it were me and I had the surgery, I would reduce it only as much as the doctors deemed necessary to engage in normal sexual activities. The more you reduce it, the greater the chance of something going wrong. I certainly wouldn't reduce it to 6 inches and be left with a penis that is non functional.

On a humerous note I might add thare are many guys would like to know just which harmones it is that causes this. They would risk their health to take them even if it meant enlarge organs everywhere. I for one would love to fluant a dick that large for a while. But then I might tire of it after awhile.

What is the name of this syndrome you have? I have heard of it, but have forgotten the name.

Good luck on your situation. I know it sound comical to someone who doesn't have this syndrome. But for you it is quite serious. Affecting all the organs, it is affecting your overall health as well. Our prayers are with you. Keep us posted and ask for advice anytime. Just remember to consder what the experts tell you as well.

Freddie

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by TheOverlord@Jan 4 2005, 04:35 AM

Some advice?

Forgive me if I sound naive, but I'm pretty new here. What genetic disorder causes extra large organs and limbs? If it's a potential hazard to your health, I'd get the surgery, but if there is no sure bet with that...um....I'm not sure at that point.

TheOverlord

1st Like
Media
I forget the name. Everytime i read it i forget.

Its something like wilsmen-bob sydrome or something (2 names, one starts with a W one starts with a B).

This is genetic. My genes are telling my organs my overall body size is bigger, so my organs need to be bigger. That's my guess. For whatever reason, it only affects the organs in my torso and waist.. And for whatever reason, my balls don't seem affected. Mabye I was suppose to have really small balls or something, lol.

But thanx for the advice. I also thought about a women giving birth. I doubt my penis will ever be bigger than a newborn. So my guess is if a women can fit a whole baby up there, why not my penis? lol.

I guess I'll have to wait to see if I ever find a girl willing to try to allow me to penetrate.

cypher13

Experimental Member
Media
Beckwith-Wiedemann Syndrome

It is thought to be due to an abnormality on chromosome 11 though the actual "cause" remains unknown. It results in a large body, and enlarged organs, most commonly - and extremely - the kidneys and pancreas. There is a range of associated problems that boggles the mind. You can have a large frame and musculature, an enlarged tongue and liver; you can also have an increased incidence of various leukemias, lymphomas, cysts on just about everything, assorted heart problems, microcephaly and polydactyly. "Rare" is highly subjective. It happens in about one in 15,000 live births.

It is possible to have the tongue enlarged to the oint that it is difficult or impossible to properly breathe, talk or eat. It is also possible to have onehalf of the body grow and the other half remain "normal."

And yes, the penis and testicles can enlarge to incredible proportions.

TheOverlord

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by cypher13@Jan 7 2005, 05:00 PM
Beckwith-Wiedemann Syndrome

It is thought to be due to an abnormality on chromosome 11 though the actual "cause" remains unknown. It results in a large body, and enlarged organs, most commonly - and extremely - the kidneys and pancreas. There is a range of associated problems that boggles the mind. You can have a large frame and musculature, an enlarged tongue and liver; you can also have an increased incidence of various leukemias, lymphomas, cysts on just about everything, assorted heart problems, microcephaly and polydactyly. "Rare" is highly subjective. It happens in about one in 15,000 live births.

It is possible to have the tongue enlarged to the oint that it is difficult or impossible to properly breathe, talk or eat. It is also possible to have onehalf of the body grow and the other half remain "normal."

And yes, the penis and testicles can enlarge to incredible proportions.
[post=272947]Quoted post[/post]​

Thank you, I can NEVER remember the name. I just forgot it already.

My tounge was surgically reduced when i was VERY young. Seems normal now though. I have a mild case also. My frame is slightly different, but my musculature is what i would call normal...

Really, i would say that most affected part is my penis.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Don't get surgery. There is no way to reduce the size of your penis without affecting its function. (The same is true about enlarging it.)

TheOverlord

1st Like
Media
I was thinking that also. I don't want to lose any feeling.

But i was told going smaller was a lot easiar. But if i go smaller, i can never go back to what it use to be, and that might get to me.

tommy_agnus

Just Browsing
Media
Wow, this is fascinating. When I read your "by genetic disorder" signature, I thought it was just a joke about the "normal" genes that cause large penes. That you were succesfully able to reduce the size of your tongue shows, I guess, that reduction could at least be succesful. I don't think I personally would go throught with it though. The penis does reduce in size as one ages, and once you get to be around 60, you'll "only" be 10 inches or something. It really depends on your own circumstances though. How old are you? Do you have a permanent partner? Sorry for prying, but it does influence things. I'm no expert, just so you know.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I would certainly say that a 12.5" penis is abnormal. This doesn't mean it's non-functional, but it will limit who you could have as a partner if you wish to have penetration sex. Yes, women give birth, but I suggest you watch a film of a woman giving birth before you assume it's a sexual experience! :lol: I agree with the other posters that girth is more a factor since you don't have to have full insertion to enjoy sex. I also agree that your doctors should be consulted on their opinions, we are no experts here, but as an opinion I would wait to see if it gets much bigger. If the surgery is needed, I would at least go for under 10" if you want to remain in the "huge" category that you're accustomed to but still be able to have sex traditionally. This is just an opinion, I wish I knew more.

Pappy

Media
Originally posted by tommy_agnus@Jan 8 2005, 06:30 AM
The penis does reduce in size as one ages, and once you get to be around 60, you'll "only" be 10 inches or something.
[post=273067]Quoted post[/post]​

When does this start?? I'm 53 and still have everything I had at age 30. My penis hasn't shrunk any at all.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by Pappy+Jan 8 2005, 12:58 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pappy &#064; Jan 8 2005, 12:58 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-tommy_agnus@Jan 8 2005, 06:30 AM
The penis does reduce in size as one ages, and once you get to be around 60, you&#39;ll "only" be 10 inches or something. 

When does this start?? I&#39;m 53 and still have everything I had at age 30. My penis hasn&#39;t shrunk any at all.
[post=273131]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]Pappy age has little to do with it. The change in length in the adult erect penis can become smaller for these reaons. One. over all general health, two, medications. three, the vascular system in the penis itself* and most importantly, passion. The more passion a person has the harder the erection and hence, some increase in girth and hardness and sometimes length.

Pappy, from what you have posted, none of these apply to you. But by age 60 they some of these factors do apply to the majority of men. But the longest hung flaccid penis I have ever seen in public belonged to a man in his eighties at the fitness cener. His flaccid penis was huge. I doubt that it was ever bigger. I don&#39;t know about the erect size. Didn&#39;t ask.

*The penis is like every other organ in the body and survives on a blood supply. Guys with circulation problems can have less blood flowing to the penis. It will affect the erect state of the penis. I doubt it will affect the flaccid state much if any.

oldman9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by Freddie53+Jan 8 2005, 06:45 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Freddie53 &#064; Jan 8 2005, 06:45 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Pappy@Jan 8 2005, 12:58 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-tommy_agnus
@Jan 8 2005, 06:30 AM
The penis does reduce in size as one ages, and once you get to be around 60, you&#39;ll "only" be 10 inches or something. 

When does this start?? I&#39;m 53 and still have everything I had at age 30. My penis hasn&#39;t shrunk any at all.
[post=273131]Quoted post[/post]​
Pappy age has little to do with it. The change in length in the adult erect penis can become smaller for these reaons. One. over all general health, two, medications. three, the vascular system in the penis itself* and most importantly, passion. The more passion a person has the harder the erection and hence, some increase in girth and hardness and sometimes length.

Pappy, from what you have posted, none of these apply to you. But by age 60 they some of these factors do apply to the majority of men. But the longest hung flaccid penis I have ever seen in public belonged to a man in his eighties at the fitness cener. His flaccid penis was huge. I doubt that it was ever bigger. I don&#39;t know about the erect size. Didn&#39;t ask.

*The penis is like every other organ in the body and survives on a blood supply. Guys with circulation problems can have less blood flowing to the penis. It will affect the erect state of the penis. I doubt it will affect the flaccid state much if any.
[post=273148]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Hey, Pappy&#33;

Don&#39;t sweat it. I&#39;m nearing 86 and still have everything that I had at my largest. It&#39;s all functional and still FUN&#33;&#33;&#33;

Gramps

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don&#39;t know. As a dude that had a bf with 11.5" before....I&#39;m not sure how I&#39;d feel about the matter in truth. One one hand, it&#39;s an incredible source of pride and for some reason makes you popular among the straight guys in college (you should have heard some of the dudes in my college bragging about someone else being hung and that they are close buddies). On the other hand, it can be an inconvenience. Spontaneous erections are difficult to hide for me and I wear looser pants and am 4" shorter than you or so. Plus, there is the risk that you&#39;d have interested ONLY because you&#39;re hung. And if it keeps growing, there is that assumption by the masses that you&#39;ll end up on the porn channel with some dumb name.

If I were around 10...I&#39;d not be worried...but at 12.5 with the risk of getting bigger....I&#39;m not so sure.

TheOverlord

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by hungwitz@Jan 8 2005, 08:53 PM
Overlord, in case you are intersted, there is a support group at:
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/bwschat/?yguid=66163967
[post=273230]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanx, but yahoogroups annoy me.

Thing is, I was actually hoping this could grow up for the guiness book for largest penis. But that book is retarded, and they take the average of flaccid size, and erect size, and I shrink down to 2-4 inches when soft. I&#39;m a super grower.

Also, the tounge is different than the penis. The penis is like, 20 different things working together, where as to the tounge isn&#39;t. Have you seen pictures of people who turn their tounges into snake tounges and crap? Their sense of taste and feeling remains normal. Tounge reduction is really easy, and could probably be done in your own house (with lots of anti-bacterial and stuff like that.)