I doubt the 6.5" statistic.

blar:
but im not convinced that 4 or 5 inches is average...

lol who said 4 was adv? 5-6 is adv you don't need to be "convinced" its fact Kinsey and Wessells, Lue, & McAninch who are well known for their studies( they are not a little internet site that asks people type thier number..they are the pros who when and measured themselves). Both of said you find most men in the 5-6 range, i even here from so many females who slept with many men,thats usually what they usually see. Besides no matter what you do to measure a penis without a ruler its just a estimate once you put a ruler to it you find out how really off your estimate was.

Ragazzaccio: In my post earlier on this Thread ("I doubt the 6.5 statistic"), I wrote about the biggest and smallest dicks I have "played" with as a gay.

I have to add some new information..because yesterday I went to the gay sauna of my town, and it just happened that I met a guy who had the longest penis I have ever touched. The guy was propably 30-33 years old and quite tall. When I started to masturbate him his dick was still soft but already about 18-19 cm. long. As I masturbated and sucked it, it eventually grew up to about 24 cm. (9 and a half inches). Before yesterday the longest penises were "only" 22 and 23 cm. long. So he is now the new record man, at least for me!

Just for the records, yesterday I also had a Spanish (or south american? - at least he did speak spanish) man about 25 yo with a normal 16 cm. penis. And also a 23 years old boyish and small chinese guy with a...small penis about 12 cm. Finally: a mediterranean man with a 14 cm. penis, he was a little bit fat and probably from 25-30 years old (difficult to judge him).

So even that I happened to meet a huge gay, my yesterday experiences also confirmed that not all guys are hung...most of them are from 12-18 cm., I belive...

HornyVeteran: 6.5" is above the average for cock size. The reason some guys might think 6.5" is smaller than the average is because guys that are close to average or below don't post their pics at sites like ratearod.com Guys who are comfortable with size usually post pics. Fact is some guys that are 7" or below might think their cock is inferior so they don't post. Just like if you go to a locker room. Some guys that are average or below won't allow themselves to be seen. Some avoid situations that would allow themselves to be seen all together. The average cock size is floating just under 6". Floating, because the data is always adjusted.

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you look carefully at most of the studies they are based on self measurements, or samples that are not reflective of the general male population. As I recall the most acurately measured was the condom manufacturer (a group of college guys in Cancun measured by people conducting the study). Measured acurately but which 300 college guys do you think stumbled up to the measuring tape......I bet odds not the somewhat insecure and perhaps less endowed so results are skewed right there.
Over many years of school showers that were obligatory my findings are that many many guys are closer to 5" erect (including many super bodies) with quite a few even less. On the other hand there are quite a few big cocks (owned by scrawney guys)but sometimes 'big' incorporates thickness and then there are a small percentage of really very big ones.
In a class of say twenty 18 year olds, 11 would be around 5" erect, 4 mearuring 6-7", 2 measuring 4" or a bit less and 3 measuring 7" or more with one of these three 8" or more.(hope this adds)
I think some of the postings from guys that have first hand experience provide the most acurate stats.
Something that is always left up to self measurement is girth which can provide quite a different optic to "big' or "small"

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Between you and me, uh, Masters and Johnson's information up to this point has not been circumspect to all aspects of endowement  measurements, since I recently had to bone up on some material for a term paper on genetics, and reluctantly only found in the library, a book by M&J  going on nearly forty years old.

It would appear that the only pertinent 411 they had was the simple mechanics of penile size, and function.

What's more, they implied with rather righteous ascertainty that the size you have had is the one you're stuck with, and nothing would change it.

I'm 10.5x7.5 in bed, and going on 8.5 flaccid; that means that I'm significantly 2.5 inches longer soft than the "average guy" is hard.