I dream of having a 14 inch cock

luna1388888888

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
well looks like your already hung.i started pumping with a 9 inch cock and now im 11 inches with a 9 inch girth.pumping does pay off if you stick with it.i pump 5-6 hours a day and ive been pumping for 20 yrs.so your goal of 14 inches is very possible through the art of penis pumping.try it,you will love it

Reactions: themegahorse

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
you don't. you can't. don't bother.

even if you could get it to be that big, there wouldn't be enough blood to keep it hard (if you could even get it hard) and keep you conscious

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
well looks like your already hung.i started pumping with a 9 inch cock and now im 11 inches with a 9 inch girth.pumping does pay off if you stick with it.i pump 5-6 hours a day and ive been pumping for 20 yrs.so your goal of 14 inches is very possible through the art of penis pumping.try it,you will love it

you're also full of shit. stop feeding the OP a bunch of shit.

#1 your cock might be 9 inches long when its in the pumping tube, but it is FAR from 11 inches when outside of the pump.
:rolleyes:

D_Myer_Dogasflees

Experimental Member
Media
Firstly, awesome dream.
Secondly, not really possible through conventional methods.

Perhaps stem-cell research could help a bit

Penis replacement? reconnecting the nerves may need a few scientiests at the moment. if you could do that then you might as well as become immortal trough a brain transplant.

people are ignoramuses , the world could be oodles more fun

if everybody had a 14 inch penis it would truely bring world peace.

14 inch dick will fit fine:
Shavedude's Videos

18 inches is perfect
Batboyvid's Videos

Knki200's Videos

Sigmoid Colon is full of muscular tissue, even so, it is usually the front thrid of your penis which has the most sensation, so even if you put the first 11 inches in a vagina, that would be the 11 inches which actually does the most, while the other 9 would be for springs or just bonus who cares.

Last edited:

D_Myer_Dogasflees

Experimental Member
Media
gosh, the guy who invents a penis enlarging get, or that stem cell treatment and it actually works will make quite a fortune.

apex1972

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

damn, how do you maintain that routine? thats almost a fulltime job, lol.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media

haha, I'm 15" without pumping dude :rolleyes:

laser90

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Luna13... since you been pumping for over 20 years, I see that the shaft get bigger...but what about the gland? What change have you noticed though the years??

I know a lot of guys are on an never ending quest to become as large as possible...but do they do damage in the process??

Just some questions from a non pumer

one day they will come up with a way to grow bigger dicks and when they do...I'm going in the steel band under jock support business....since the need going to be HUGE!

luna1388888888

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No joke here endued.I eat,sleep,breath penis pumping and i do pump at least 4-5 hours per day.I love to pump and i find the time no matter what and after 20 yrs of pumping i have conditioned my cock so much that i can pack a 12 inch cylinder in about 15-20 minutes tops.Im not here to brag but to help and give advice to new pumpers that want to get into the pumping scene.Ive used everything from 30 dollar pumps to 500 dollar electric pumps and ive found that vac-tech has the best service as well as cylinders and pumps.And to the beginners out there remember to drink plenty of water before your pump sessions.

dakingfish

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I believe that Rodney Dangerfield once quoted his wife as saying "Give me 9" and make it hurt. So I fuc*ed her 3 times and slapped her around a little"