LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I believe that Rodney Dangerfield once quoted his wife as saying "Give me 9" and make it hurt. So I fuc*ed her 3 times and slapped her around a little"
she said give me 10 inches and make it hurt! so i fucked her twice and hit her with a brick!

my apologies to the pc crowd

dakingfish

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hahaha tgirlsrgreat!!! I bow to your superior wisdom :p One thing is for sure, although impressive to look at, I can't imagine it being pleasant getting "serviced" by one that big.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
hahaha tgirlsrgreat!!! I bow to your superior wisdom :p One thing is for sure, although impressive to look at, I can't imagine it being pleasant getting "serviced" by one that big.
that's because there is not such thing! okay maybe mr. 18 inch qualifies, but it is truly a freak. and if you pump that much, you are doing more damage than good, imho

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media

Let's first make the assumption that we can take this thread seriously.

In truth having a 14 inch penis sounds really great when one is dealing with fantasy and there is nothing wrong with fantasy as long as we don't confuse it with reality.

As penis size increases so do the odds that at some point you will be dealing with erectile dysfunction. Now, to deal with erectile dysfunction on this level you will only be dealing with orals for a short time because as you age, injectable would definitely be in your future. There are exceptions, but, men who are exceptionally large are far more prone to this problem than are men who are average or smaller than average.

It is true that use of a vacuum pump will stretch tissues, but to get a massive amount of increase would require a resection of the suspensory, fundiform and penile web ligament structures. The non ligament tissues will stretch relatively easily, but the ligaments won't.

These surgeries are done every day and these in and of themselves have an incredible rate of post operative complications as long as five years after they are completed. There are successes to be certain, but, there are failures at a staggering rate.

If you were going for length gains you are going to have to threaten the PE surgeon and keep him from implanting anything for girth, you'd get that from the vacuum pumping, but implantations for girth would in essence re-install things that would prevent your stretching from maxing out.

Assuming that you could do all of the above and have it all work well, you now have all of the ancillary problems of having a 14-inch penis between your legs. You did not mention if your dream or fantasy was at 14 inches hard or soft. At 14 inches hard you'd be 8-9 inches soft. This would make problems at most common toilets and urinals because of what you would need to do in order to just function in life. There are men out there who have to tuck their soft penis under a leg to sit on a toilet seat, maybe this has some advantage somewhere, but, as far as day to day living there are in fact very few. There are going to be times that you don't want to display everything. At the size you are talking about you are going to have to go to a great deal of effort that will be less than comfortable to accomplish this task.

In my lifetime I have met a few men who were extremely large and I can tell you that these few men were not happy with what they had. In the two that I knew well enough to discuss the issue, they were plagued with relationship problems, size queens screamed in delight at the concept but virtually none were very good at taking what they had orally. In this case both men considered themselve Bi simply because they could not get much in the way of decent sex from females. Anal sex also had it's limitations and problems.

Personally, if I wanted my wildest fantasy it would end at about 9 inches in length, but would be about 8 inches in girth. I would have some similar problems to be certain but it would still be usable in at least a percentage of men and women. I would have to look for divorcees with 8 children, but I would get plenty of sex from them and that is for certain. That is what it would take to have a vaginal barrel stretch out really great and take the whole thing easily.

In males there are some anal canals that are large enough to resemble the Holland Tunnel with the main difference being the fluorescent lighting.

In reality it is going to take a great deal more than a vacuum pump or super jelq to get you to 14 inches. Anyone claiming otherwise would have to be in defiance of what can be done to tissue without damage.

Enjoy your fantasies because they are a great deal of fun. In fact this whole thing is a great deal more fun as a fantasy than it would be as reality.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Let's first make the assumption that we can take this thread seriously.

In males there are some anal canals that are large enough to resemble the Holland Tunnel with the main difference being the fluorescent lighting.

My laugh of the day! :biggrin1:

Now I don't think this thread can ever become serious again.

Gamm

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Y'know, I love the realistic views of the people on this board. That's what makes this place so great. No sugarcoats.

D_Myer_Dogasflees

Experimental Member
Media

As penis size increases so do the odds that at some point you will be dealing with erectile dysfunction. Now, to deal with erectile dysfunction on this level you will only be dealing with orals for a short time because as you age, injectable would definitely be in your future. There are exceptions, but, men who are exceptionally large are far more prone to this problem than are men who are average or smaller than average.
KEGEL EXERCISES.. :wink: EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE months daily and you'r rock hard

Assuming that you could do all of the above and have it all work well, you now have all of the ancillary problems of having a 14-inch penis between your legs. You did not mention if your dream or fantasy was at 14 inches hard or soft. At 14 inches hard you'd be 8-9 inches soft. This would make problems at most common toilets and urinals because of what you would need to do in order to just function in life. There are men out there who have to tuck their soft penis under a leg to sit on a toilet seat, maybe this has some advantage somewhere, but, as far as day to day living there are in fact very few. There are going to be times that you don't want to display everything. At the size you are talking about you are going to have to go to a great deal of effort that will be less than comfortable to accomplish this task.
WHO SERIOUSLY CARES? I WOULD HOLD IT WITH MY TEETH IF I COULD :biggrin1:

In my lifetime I have met a few men who were extremely large and I can tell you that these few men were not happy with what they had. In the two that I knew well enough to discuss the issue, they were plagued with relationship problems, size queens screamed in delight at the concept but virtually none were very good at taking what they had orally. In this case both men considered themselve Bi simply because they could not get much in the way of decent sex from females. Anal sex also had it's limitations and problems.
IT'S HUMBLE HOGWASH, THEY ARE JUST TRYING TO BE KIND, THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW WHAT LUCKY BASTARDS THEY REALLY ARE. ON MAJORITY THE LARGER THE PENIS THE MORE SEX. And who cares about the extra above 9 inches, it's primarily the front thrid of the penis that is most sensitive anyway, the rest is just bonus, it's not going to reduce your pleasure, and no, through anal sex you could go 18 inches, youd also be able t reach that sigmoid colon muscles deeper in, that's another special heaven many don't know about.

Personally, if I wanted my wildest fantasy it would end at about 9 inches in length, but would be about 8 inches in girth. I would have some similar problems to be certain but it would still be usable in at least a percentage of men and women. I would have to look for divorcees with 8 children, but I would get plenty of sex from them and that is for certain. That is what it would take to have a vaginal barrel stretch out really great and take the whole thing easily.
Yes sure , we all have out fanticies and what we think is best for us, good luck with yours, but for us we want 16 inches

good discussion :cool:

Reactions: Rs7764

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
well looks like your already hung.i started pumping with a 9 inch cock and now im 11 inches with a 9 inch girth.pumping does pay off if you stick with it.i pump 5-6 hours a day and ive been pumping for 20 yrs.so your goal of 14 inches is very possible through the art of penis pumping.try it,you will love it
Very true.where theres a will and a good pump ..theres a way.

Reactions: Rs7764

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
KEGEL EXERCISES.. :wink: EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE months daily and you'r rock hard

WHO SERIOUSLY CARES? I WOULD HOLD IT WITH MY TEETH IF I COULD :biggrin1:

IT'S HUMBLE HOGWASH, THEY ARE JUST TRYING TO BE KIND, THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW WHAT LUCKY BASTARDS THEY REALLY ARE. ON MAJORITY THE LARGER THE PENIS THE MORE SEX. And who cares about the extra above 9 inches, it's primarily the front thrid of the penis that is most sensitive anyway, the rest is just bonus, it's not going to reduce your pleasure, and no, through anal sex you could go 18 inches, youd also be able t reach that sigmoid colon muscles deeper in, that's another special heaven many don't know about.

Yes sure , we all have out fanticies and what we think is best for us, good luck with yours, but for us we want 16 inches

good discussion :cool:
Ill settle for a measley 15.5

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media

One of the major problems we have is misinformation. I have for years looked for good reliable information in established medical journals that are part of mainstream medicine regarding manual manipulation techniques. (Jelq/Kegel)

Improperly done, manual manipulation techniques can in fact cause ED just as leaving the old weenie in a pump cylinder under vacuum for too long without allowing for proper tissue oxygenation.

There are people in many locations who have injured themselves. This is not a blanket condemnation, it is a fact and it is an observation that these techniques are not foolproof.

The ability to correct E.D. sadly is dependent on the cause of it. In most cases of Erectile Dysfunction the cause is vascular leakage. In a case of severe vascular leakage no manual manipulation technique is going to correct this. This is a medical condition caused by vascular damage to the penis.

There ARE people who are extremely large who are not pleased with this. Just as many who are small, some who are unusually large have also in their lifetimes had problems or negative experiences because of it. There is no single blanket statement that covers all individuals and a hypothesis or conjecture of the reasoning of another person you do not know and whose life experience you have not shared is a presumptive denial of their feelings and life experience.

I might personally think of this as a positive, but many will not.

Look, in my lifetime I have known people who complain about everything.

"Oh crap! I won a Ferrari, damn! It's a red Ferrari! I hate red! I wanted a blue one!"

"Oh Damn! I just won Powerball! 250 Million Dollars! AwwwwGEEEEEZZZ I gotta pay taxes on that!"