I dressed in drag for Halloween.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was on a cruise during Halloween and I knew there was going to be a gay group on board so I decided to dress in drag. I bought an amazing wig for $15 and pulled part of it up like Sarah Palin does, but poofier.

When I went to put the makeup on I used white clown makeup (could not find concealer) to try to hide the instant 5 O'clock shadow. Then I put foundation on and face powder. I had to take it all off because I looked like a burn victim. I did not know how to match my skin tone in foundation so just bought a beige/tan color.

I then washed it all off and just used some face powder and eye makeup and lipstick. The funny thing was that some of the face powder fell onto the sink and stained it, and I got it all over the hand towel. I got a call the next day in my cabin asking if someone had been sick in my room. I told her that she must have the wrong room. A bit later I realized that the housekeeping girl must have thought that the make-up was vomit.

I'm going to try to add a tiny pic of what I partially looked like in drag.

Attachments

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
your picture was entirely too large Mem. Thanks for sharing though :biggrin1:

Sorry I know, it was from a group shot online. It's the size of a postage stamp and I'm viewing it on a 42" TV.

Last edited:
D

deleted3782

Your are such a maverick (in a mavericky way).

pfree

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Looks like fun. I like to dress up also. Nothing hotter than dressing like a sexy woman & sucking dick. I worry about the 5 o'clock shadow too-haven't gone out on the town dressed up yet. Would love to hook up privately w/ anyone who wants to play.

Attachments