Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So im mids 20's now. When I was in HS I was heavier 265 than I am now (190 @ 5'11") In HS I had one girlfriend and we fucked all the time. After we graduated we went out seperate ways and for one reason or another I lost some self confidence about among other things my penis size. At the time I think I was about 5 1/2 erect. So between the ages of 18-22 I lost alot of weight..(70lbs) and I also jelqed for those 4 years. During the course of time I only slept with one women....what can I say I smoked alot of grass and did not have much motivation to do anything other than get high. So by the time that period of my life is over I'm 190, im pretty good shape and am 7 3/4" erect and about 5 1/2 flaccid. Ive been with a great girl for about 2 years now who I love and want to be with. BUT im constantly thinking about fucking other girls. I have had very few partners and unsubstantiated insecurities and cant help but think that I am going to go my whole life wanting to sleep around a bit because I never did.

Well so do you guys think I should remain faithfull and committ to my girl for the long run, only to possibly have an afair later out of curiosity....or should I have some fun now and risk loosing her?

cups

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
We all know it's tough, temptation is a very strong thing.
But, I believe you have already answered your own question.
If you go ahead and have an affair you risk losing everything you have now - do you want that?

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:smile: One thing for sure is that you should get this out of your system before your married Mabye talk with her Tell her you want to see other people I think you think your missing something. Your not ! Also alot of guys only have one or two girls before they are married. Your thinking all guys have tons of girls before they are married You will work it out. But deal with this before you get married. Also a lot of smart men on lpsg I am sure they will help!

Chrisie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im with Cups ,If you want to lose your girl mess around,but if shes the one for you DONT.

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Totally agree with Rock.

You should have a conversation with your girlfriend that you are eager to have sex with other chicks. If she's cool with it, you have a green light. If she's not cool with it, you both have other choices to make.

For Chrissakes, be at least as honest and transparent with your girlfriend as you are with the LPSG guys.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dr Rock said:
did you think of ASKING her if it's okay by her for you to fuck other girls? i mean, surely she's the one you should be talking about this to, not a bunch of random strangers on the internet.

I was expecting "Cut her into pieces and feed her corpse to the wild boars."

I'm a little disappointed, but I guess I'll get over it.

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm going to have to back up the other voices here and say that it would be a big mistake to make any kind of commitment that you don't think you can reasonably keep. That is... you love her and she seems like the girl for you, but feeling the way you do, are you the right guy for her?
Getting together with someone and trusting them and loving them is a great thing. Having them cheat on you really fucks up their life, bad! While you are thinking about what you want and what you need, think about if you really want to do that.
The matter deserves a very serious discussion between the two of you.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
If you feel deep down that you need to fuck other girls, for your girlfriend's sake make sure you have things in order before you do it. Try dropping a couple hints to test the water. If she's dead set against it and you feel it's something you have to do, end it. One mention, all men are horny and think of sex most of the time.

bigtwin

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let me get this straight. You lost some weight and now you're wondering if you are god's gift to women? I might suggest that the women who have shown interest in you up to now have done so because of the person you are and not the one you are trying to be....don't disappoint them.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
bigtwin said:
Let me get this straight. You lost some weight and now you're wondering if you are god's gift to women? I might suggest that the women who have shown interest in you up to now have done so because of the person you are and not the one you are trying to be....don't disappoint them.

I get the boner award for missing this aspect. I too have had the weight gain/weight loss experience and found out who my real friends were and who liked me for me. That, my friend, is worth it's weight in gold.

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Gentlemen, I think our work here is done. Thanks for joining us, frostyman, and for bringing us your question. I hope we were able to sort out your life for you.

Now, I see our next contestant is about to enter the star chamber...

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
make up your mind. Either you have a girl you want to be with that you love, or you wanna fuck around literally, and fuck it up! You can't be doing both at the same time.

If you really love this girl you're with, then the thought of other lovers is immaterial.

Ette

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well to speak my mind here..you are definately a male of the species! Almost every man has these thoughts. Many who have minimal experience always wonder about the ones that got away..it's perfectly normal!

What you seriously have to consider is whether you want your present GF to hang around, because if you cheat on her and she finds out she probably will cut you loose.

I would broach the subject gently, kind of like "Where are we going here?" and see what she says. See if you can branch off a bit and date others, however you have to be real careful because women do jump to conclusions and you might lose her because she feels she isn't "enough" for you. Women have huge insecurities about their sexuality, even in a committed relationship we all know guys look but when you catch your SO looking you wonder what he's thinking. It's a vicious cycle and a lot of men don't understand that a woman who thinks her male is bored becomes unresponsive in bed because she is insecure.

WHat you have to do is consider the sex you've had in the past and figure out why you want to explore. Using the excuse "I've missed out" won't change what is really eating at you. Some people have had sex only with their partner and never wanted other encounters and it's partially due to their satisfaction level. Do they wonder? Of course they do but they don't act on it for specific reasons.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
frostyguypa said:
Well so do you guys think I should remain faithfull and committ to my girl for the long run, only to possibly have an afair later out of curiosity....or should I have some fun now and risk loosing her?

Either you break up or you remain faithfull. Unless, obviously, she is into open couple stuff.

I was virgin when i met my gf, and i've always remained fatithfull. Believe me, mate, it is only a matter of will. Your hart cannot be wanting to cheat on a girl you really love.

Good luck, and let me know!