I eleni ar Isil siluvarlye!

Isil_Siluvalyë

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, the stupid title thing won't let me put in the little dots, but...what are you going to do? Nothing. That's what.

Anywho, I'm called SS by my friends, so I'm hoping a great number of you will end up calling me such (subtle hint, for those that missed it); otherwise, just call me Anar, and no, that's not my real name.

A little about me? Wellll...I'm hoping for a degree in linguistics, though I haven't really looked that much into it at the moment. I hope to be a translator, and maybe if I can get it by the school board, start teaching sign language--which, by the way, isn't offered in most hearing schools (UNFORTUNATELY).

Something more interesting than that? Well...erm...for a grade ten English project I analyzed in-depth the poem Na
m[FONT=&quot]árie (Grr...it didn't let me do that...AGAIN!!) written by J. R. R. Tolkien...entirely in Quenya--which the title is in, by the way, as is my little username here.

I even remember the first, and middle lines, though I'll try not to go off on Elvish tangents too often. Speaking of Quenya, I'm trying to re-learn it, thus the title of the thread. :eek:

Anywho, that's me in a nutshell (it better be a fairly big shell! :cool:)
[/FONT]