Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I know I don't belong here as a true "member" because my own member doesn't qualify to be large. It barely makes average. I am 6" long and a thin 4.25" around.

I hate being thin and really envy you big guys, especially thick ones. They look so powerful and masculine compared to my own.

I have enjoyed reading your posts and tales. I get very turned on hearing about women (and men) taking and enjoying your big tools. I just love seeing the gallery pics. What incredible cocks! It seems being big can have its own difficulties at times, but it sure beats having to feel your cock barely even stretch a vagina. My wife doesn't experience any full, stretched feeling from me.

I find my penis envy gives me a bi streak (I am married). I sure wish I could see and experience a really big one some day! So... does anyone live near Milwaukee, WI?! LOL

Simon9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Scott:

Keep some perspective, please. It's only a dick. Whether it's 6" or 12", it's still only a dick.

Realistically you've probably got all sorts of other advantages that trump those of many in this group. Is your wife dissatisfied in the sack? No? Then don't sweat the size. You've got a regular-size cock. And that's what most of the women in the world are just fine with. Envy can drive you nuts.

Use your 6" well and I'll bet wifey will be happy. Good luck! :)

Simon

Knight-7x6

Sexy Member
Media
Welcome to LPSG Scott.

6" is pretty big and most women would (I think) enjoy that more than some of the larger ones, just because there's less hassle in accomodating it. Aside from that you must have some great qualities if a girl wants to marry you, that are at least as important to her as your tool. As for the girth, it's enough and you're still married so your wife can't be too bothered about it. I think it's true that men worry about penis size more than women. Anyway, you might want to try sticking a finger or two in with your cock? My mate does that with his gf and she loves it, or so he says hehe. Anyway its worth a try and should stretch her out and give her fullness I reckon.

Enjoy the site and your endowment which isn't bad, there are smaller and you get to enjoy yours with a woman who loves you and really cares about you.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Originally posted by Knight-7x6@Nov 16 2004, 10:06 AM
Welcome to LPSG Scott.

6" is pretty big and most women would (I think) enjoy that more than some of the larger ones, just because there's less hassle in accomodating it. Aside from that you must have some great qualities if a girl wants to marry you, that are at least as important to her as your tool. As for the girth, it's enough and you're still married so your wife can't be too bothered about it. I think it's true that men worry about penis size more than women. Anyway, you might want to try sticking a finger or two in with your cock? My mate does that with his gf and she loves it, or so he says hehe. Anyway its worth a try and should stretch her out and give her fullness I reckon.

Enjoy the site and your endowment which isn't bad, there are smaller and you get to enjoy yours with a woman who loves you and really cares about you.
[post=263922]Quoted post[/post]​

Funny...I never viewed 6" as "pretty big"... especially considering my girth. It seems really strange to hear you use that statement here where the standard for "big" is set at a very high level!

And as far as my wife enjoying it... I just feel she would enjoy things a lot more with a little more size to work with.

Scott

Knight-7x6

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Scott8361@Nov 16 2004, 09:53 PM

Funny...I never viewed 6" as "pretty big"... especially considering my girth. It seems really strange to hear you use that statement here where the standard for "big" is set at a very high level!

And as far as my wife enjoying it... I just feel she would enjoy things a lot more with a little more size to work with.

Scott
[post=263951]Quoted post[/post]​

The way I look at it is I either lie down and look at my dick that way or draw a line thats the length of my penis. Look at that, and think if a girl can sit on that, fair play to her. I'm sure 6" is a lot to most women.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Scott, you are certainly not alone in being married to a female and admiring hung dicks. I, personally, have several friends in your situation. The internet has revealed lots of guys, who might be considered 'bi', if admiring big schlongs is any indication. I think you're fortunate in being able to enjoy both sexes and having an appreciation for the large boy.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Scott8361@Nov 16 2004, 01:49 PM
I know I don't belong here as a true "member" because my own member doesn't qualify to be large.
Don't worry about that. LPSG is for anyone who owns, is interested in or is affected by large penes. If you fall in one of those three categories, you belong here. So pull up a chair and join in!

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Nov 16 2004, 06:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Nov 16 2004, 06:42 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Scott8361@Nov 16 2004, 01:49 PM
I know I don&#39;t belong here as a true "member" because my own member doesn&#39;t qualify to be large.
Don&#39;t worry about that. LPSG is for anyone who owns, is interested in or is affected by large penes. If you fall in one of those three categories, you belong here. So pull up a chair and join in&#33;
[post=263983]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I think I would rather pull up a big cock and sit down&#33; Right on top of it&#33; Now that would be fun&#33;

Scott

twin_daddy: I&#39;d like to think that being well-hung keeps my wife around. Even after having sex with me for more than 15 years, she still loves the feeling of a big cock. She told me a long time ago that she had a boyfriend that thought he was big (and had her convinced that he was) until she found me. Scott, just keep your wife interested in your cock and she&#39;ll think you&#39;re huge, too.

As for men that get the envy thing... It&#39;s unavoidable. I use the steam room and the shower at the gym after I work out every time, and other guys (straight or gay) ALWAYS LOOK.

twin_daddy: Thanks, John. I was refered to this site from a guy who had sold me some underwear for men that are well-endowed. It&#39;s nice to know that there&#39;s a place to go for questions and answers.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I&#39;m not one of the huge ones here either
but, as the old saying goes, i know what to do with it.
:D.
I have a stiffy
that is in the 6.5-7 range,
but almost 700 posts later, i&#39;ve found this
a fun place to hang out.
Everyone is welcome here, as i&#39;m sure you understand
from the above posts.

Welcome.

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Scott, you say you KNOW that your wife would enjoy it more if you had more cock to work with, but how do really know? My gf and I were havig sex the other day doggystyle (we hardly ever do because she just not into it, and thats the position where I&#39;m most likely to go too deep) We used a cock ring with a vibrator situated halway down my shaft so I had a limit as to how far I could go. She enjoyed it very much, when I told her I enjoyed it because I no longer had to concetrate on how deep I was going she remarked that she wished we were more "compatible" I don&#39;t know if she meant she wishes I was smaller or that she was deeper, but this reveals that larger isn&#39;t always better, its about compatibility. Who knows, maybe if you were bigger you&#39;d have the same "problems" that my gf and I have. Maybe you really don&#39;t want to be bigger so you can please her more, maybe its all in your own insecurities, and you would just like to have a large one regardless of what she wants/desires.

imonlyyoung: im only 7 inches but ive met girls that have thought it was huge lol id love to see what theyd have to say seeing some of you lot, in my experience ive never not pleased a woman, so it proves that you dont have to be 10+ to make a woman happy, anyone have any comments on this?

twin_daddy: There are women that are into sex as long as they can get it and they&#39;re into the guy they&#39;re gettin&#39; it from and then there are SIZE QUEENS... They have an insatiable quest for a BIG COCK&#33;