i fantasize about raping men.

kittysc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
a week ago, i "made" my BF cum three times over the course of a day... hand jobs only,... all the while I was lying next to him, whispering in his ear all the naughty things I have done before I started dating him... and a few since I started !!!
He produced large amounts of cum three times....impressive amounts! Quite a fun little experiment...

Btw, this was payback for when he tied me up two years ago and inserted a vibrating large dildo, and left it in for over two hours,.... forcing me to come over and over.... later we played the video back and I had had 59 orgasms in two and a half hours... a real "wow", but exhausting!

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
^i do believe that's called forced orgasm play.

i have found it is so much easier with women than with a man. it's not impossible to force a man to cum, though. just a wee bit harder.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If a man is unwilling, how is he going to get it up for you to 'rape' him?
those things have a mind of their own!
they pop up in your sleep.
teenage boys are forever getting unwanted & embarrassing hardons.
get your partner to suck you and see if you can stay soft...i'm betting plenty of men can't.
just because the body is willing, doesn't mean the head's consenting.
a week ago, i "made" my BF cum three times over the course of a day... hand jobs only,... all the while I was lying next to him, whispering in his ear all the naughty things I have done before I started dating him... and a few since I started !!!
He produced large amounts of cum three times....impressive amounts! Quite a fun little experiment...

Btw, this was payback for when he tied me up two years ago and inserted a vibrating large dildo, and left it in for over two hours,.... forcing me to come over and over.... later we played the video back and I had had 59 orgasms in two and a half hours... a real "wow", but exhausting!
lol, sounds like kinky good fun!

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought this was going to be about getting a strap on an raping that way.
Whew!!! Safer than I thought. But there are still men who pay for that.

Also, the dominatrix doesnt have to have sex at all. If the guy wants a "happy ending", she could make him masturbate. He gets off, she never touches him there, she gets paid, and gets her place cleaned up, and everyone is happy.

You do have to dress sexy though. But looking at your avatar, I dont think that is an issue for you. ;)

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am not trying to sound like a psychiatrist or anything, this is just an opinion, but it sounds to me like you would like to treat a man badly because some have treated you badly in the past.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I thought this was going to be about getting a strap on an raping that way.
Whew!!! Safer than I thought. But there are still men who pay for that.

Also, the dominatrix doesnt have to have sex at all. If the guy wants a "happy ending", she could make him masturbate. He gets off, she never touches him there, she gets paid, and gets her place cleaned up, and everyone is happy.

You do have to dress sexy though. But looking at your avatar, I dont think that is an issue for you. ;)
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!
I am not trying to sound like a psychiatrist or anything, this is just an opinion, but it sounds to me like you would like to treat a man badly because some have treated you badly in the past.
i'm afraid that's utter twaddle, dear.
this is about power and control.
it's not about harming or being harmed.
some people are aggressive by nature.

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The reason I posted that dolfette is because I have read other posts from you regarding past relationships and I know you have had some bad ones.
I realize it is about power and control and agressiveness. I didn't think you meant about harming anyone, I just wonder if any of this is coming from the past??? That's all.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The reason I posted that dolfette is because I have read other posts from you regarding past relationships and I know you have had some bad ones.
I realize it is about power and control and aggressiveness. I didn't think you meant about harming anyone, I just wonder if any of this is coming from the past??? That's all.
these fantasies, and indeed the games that came from them, predate any bad experiences by several years.

you'll forgive me if i roll my eyes i trust.
it is so very tiresome to have all ones sexual kinks dismissed as the result few hours of trauma.
i do have a personality beyond those experiences.

Last edited:

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well that is good to hear. I wish you luck with your fantasy. I am sure there are men out there that would share it with you.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
i have not had specific fantasies of raping men, but i love the idea of playing the dominant role on occasion. it's a power shift, and naturally there must be a sense of trust established. if he's willing to take crap from me and he's cool with that, it's like a breakthrough. perhaps the biggest thing, i can even everything out -- every understatement, every ounce of politeness and all the sweet girl acts (not that it's an act with me, but you know what i mean hopefully). i can challenge the guy's manhood, assert my control and my sense of what's expected (even though i might be overstating my demands of what the guy needs to live up to). there is a certain message at the heart of that. it's like the blue tops of the flame aren't real, all the hyperbole isn't real...but it's probably based on an ideal that will come out when i'm like that to him. and beneath the blue flame, there will be a red one. a new look at the contours of what i seek in love & sex and it's communicated whether i plan to or not. it's not an excessive thing, it's like the excessive stuff is just show and fun.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i have not had specific fantasies of raping men, but i love the idea of playing the dominant role on occasion. it's a power shift, and naturally there must be a sense of trust established. if he's willing to take crap from me and he's cool with that, it's like a breakthrough. perhaps the biggest thing, i can even everything out -- every understatement, every ounce of politeness and all the sweet girl acts (not that it's an act with me, but you know what i mean hopefully). i can challenge the guy's manhood, assert my control and my sense of what's expected (even though i might be overstating my demands of what the guy needs to live up to). there is a certain message at the heart of that. it's like the blue tops of the flame aren't real, all the hyperbole isn't real...but it's probably based on an ideal that will come out when i'm like that to him. and beneath the blue flame, there will be a red one. a new look at the contours of what i seek in love & sex and it's communicated whether i plan to or not. it's not an excessive thing, it's like the excessive stuff is just show and fun.
you're good at expressing yourself in words.
i know exactly what you mean.

a_uncensored

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like the idea of bonding a guy and making him want me even if he didn't initially and then play with him and tease him. But I agree even if I sat on his cock and he was bound - he'd be into it otherwise he wouldn't have a hard on for me to ride.

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
slapping them about, pinning them down, using them and then just getting dressed and leaving.

obviously it would be oh so wrong to actually do this to an unwilling man.

but the fantasy? hot as hell to me!

is this common among ladies?

It sounds like a typical one-night stand to me.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
these fantasies, and indeed the games that came from them, predate any bad experiences by several years.

you'll forgive me if i roll my eyes i trust.
it is so very tiresome to have all ones sexual kinks dismissed as the result few hours of trauma.
i do have a personality beyond those experiences.

I agree... its a far more nuanced and complex dynamic than some singular event in your past.
It plays into the whole cultural mind-scape of roles and expectations, of biology and instinct...

I understand your fantasy perfectly... it is hot... I have had similar fantasies, both of dominating and being dominated... and it has nothing to do with anything I have suffered in particular.

It has more to do with the chafing of social discretion and moral boundaries.

Its about will and pure want.