i fantasize about raping men.

teasedsilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I understand your fantasy perfectly... it is hot... I have had similar fantasies, both of dominating and being dominated... and it has nothing to do with anything I have suffered in particular.
I've had fantasies, not so much of being "dominated", but being used. The scenario is simple enough, she needs to get off and uses my body to do it. That certainly has nothing to do with suffering or being hurt.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So I take it you're not going to post an erotic story about it, then? ;)
dear penthouse...
I've had fantasies, not so much of being "dominated", but being used. The scenario is simple enough, she needs to get off and uses my body to do it. That certainly has nothing to do with suffering or being hurt.
yeah, i'm not talking punch in the face.
i'm talking throwing him roughly to the bed and pinning him hard.

kazooplayer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think good sex should run the gamut from tender and loving, to angry and hurting. One of the most memorable encounters I've ever had involved a good deal of pain, and a lot of cursing. There's something so visceral about pushing, scratching, biting, pulling, and playing with domination and submission is incredibly enthralling.

One of my hottest fantasies involves domination just before the point of rape. The thing about the fantasy is it's sexual; the reality of rape, I believe, has nothing to do with sex at all - it's an act of violence.

It goes without saying, but fantasy and reality are a far cry from one another, and under no conditions is rape ever acceptable.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
slapping them about, pinning them down, using them and then just getting dressed and leaving.

obviously it would be oh so wrong to actually do this to an unwilling man.

but the fantasy? hot as hell to me!

rad!

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It goes without saying, but fantasy and reality are a far cry from one another, and under no conditions is rape ever acceptable.

thanks, nothing dispels erotic afterglow quite as despairingly as does ass covering legalese...

sheesh- the whole fucking world has become an interminable series of disclaimers...

( PhilAyesho's opinions are his own and do not reflect the positions nor opinions of LPSG management nor its owners. objects in mirror are closer than they appear and this coffee is fucking hot)

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
( PhilAyesho's opinions are his own and do not reflect the positions nor opinions of LPSG management nor its owners. objects in mirror are closer than they appear and this coffee is fucking hot)
*snicker*

dolf takes no responsibility for an offense incurred by the reading of this snicker. those choosing to read dolf posts do so at their own risk.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I have a friend who likes me to be rough and dominant beyond what I consider my natural inclination. However on one occasion I found it really cathartic and used the session to vent all my pent up angers and emotions. Apparently it was the only time that I was really any good at this scene. I can see that it works both ways and the person on the receiving end is equally venting in a vicarious manner and letting go.

I think you have to find a partner for this where you are coming from the same place.

Or just fantasise about it. Nah - get your boots on.