I feel a bit like an exception here... I'm a woman :)

Judith39inMex

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, hi everyone,

I'm a woman first of all. Hope that none of you men here won't run away, lol

Want to introduce myself: I'm 39 yrs old, in superb shape, 5'7, 118 lbs, slender, but very female figure, brunette hair, blue eyes, very well educated (hold degrees), speak 5 languages and live in a very stable marriage in Mexico. Originally from Germany though. I grew up in a sexually very free environment and in my years from 20 on I got to know several men with a large penis, which I honestly admire and learned to love. I simply find it super attractive!

If I find someone serious on here, I would even be open for a long term friendship with such a man, possible within the limits of my marriage - but I'm not at all into short relationships. I don't expect anything, but who knows... :rolleyes:

That's why I'm here!

Reactions: Rocco8

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Judith...A BIG, BIG WELCOME to lpsg....the more
women, the better...you will not be alone here...

I'm not one of the big ones..:frown1:, just a supporter...but
there should be some BIG ones out there that will be happy to
be your friend...maybe even some small ones...:biggrin:

Again...WELCOME.

Hi - I'm new here too and am 39 as well!! I just love this site so far!

BlkWthThk11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, hi everyone,

I'm a woman first of all. Hope that none of you men here won't run away, lol

Want to introduce myself: I'm 39 yrs old, in superb shape, 5'7, 118 lbs, slender, but very female figure, brunette hair, blue eyes, very well educated (hold degrees), speak 5 languages and live in a very stable marriage in Mexico. Originally from Germany though. I grew up in a sexually very free environment and in my years from 20 on I got to know several men with a large penis, which I honestly admire and learned to love. I simply find it super attractive!

If I find someone serious on here, I would even be open for a long term friendship with such a man, possible within the limits of my marriage - but I'm not at all into short relationships. I don't expect anything, but who knows... :rolleyes:

That's why I'm here!
Welcome, you sound quite interesting. I am sure there are many men including myself that would love to accomadate your wishs. Believe it or not there are many straight men on here, including myself. Living in Mexico is a bit of a challenge, but there arfe men from all over the world here so maybe you will find the man or men with the size of equipment you are looking for, I wish it were possible for me !!!!

Welcome Judith39inMex. Im a woman too so dont think men will run away. ok you are much older. im 18 and you are 39. But men dont run away from me so dont worry.

Judith39inMex

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanks for all these kind words, gals and guys :)

I try my best to find my way through that wealth of information on this site. I will get used to it in time :) please be patient with me (as a scientist I have also other things to do, lol)

hugs,
Judith

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Herzlich wilkommen Judith.
Da du ursprünglich aus Deutschland kommst, nehme ich an das Deutsch eine der 5 Sprachen ist die du sprichst. Ich wünsche dir viel Spaß auf dieser Seite und Erfolg bei deiner Suche, auch wenn du den nicht erwartest.

D

deleted136887

Welcome OP and all the other new ladies.
Some of my best friends do not have a penis, and I realy run Towards them, not away from them. I try to spend as much time as possible with them. Men friends are for drinking with.Women friends are for having fun with.