I feel bad for Tallbig

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't know if he was a real person or an alternate personality of someone else. (since he had so many aliases)

If he was real he was just seemed like a desperate, Lonely person who just wanted to have some interactions with people, and that makes me sad.

He was a little annoying, but some people saw me that way when I got here too. I just chose to ignore his threads that I did not like.

I hope he makes friends at the other site.

Actually I think he will be eaten alive, those people do not play well with others.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He seemed to try just a little too hard. Although at times the subject matter he submitted for discussion seemed somewhat silly; there were times where he submitted good food for the masses. As you have said Mem0101, he seemed lonely and may have been over compensating- or at least attempting to.

As to whether or not he had multiple accounts, that is something which the moderators and owner would be privy to. All we can do is trust in their judgement.

For tallbig; I wish him/her only the best in their future internet adventures.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He seemed to try just a little too hard. Although at times the subject matter he submitted for discussion seemed somewhat silly; there were times where he submitted good food for the masses. As you have said Mem0101, he seemed lonely and may have been over compensating- or at least attempting to.

As to whether or not he had multiple accounts, that is something which the moderators and owner would be privy to. All we can do is trust in their judgement.

For tallbig; I wish him/her only the best in their future internet adventures.

The sad thing was where he would create a thread and then post under different aliases to agree with himself. Someone linked to it and it is more sad :frown1: than pathetic.

In one thread he is the OP and the next two different posters agreeing with himself. (now all banned)

I never thought he was a bad person, from what little of his postings I did read.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It my understanding hes already back under a new alias, how long?

He better lay low, as soon as I see an i instead of I, he will be found. Also if he can't control himself and starts posting threads about your favorite larvae....

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've talked with Tallbig since he got banned and he's doing fine. He is a real person, and I don't think he is as desperate or lonely as you say. He is just interested in people and has a natural curiosity about a lot of different subjects. His native language is Spanish, and he has been learning to speak and write in English. That's probably why he posted so much and started so many threads. It's not easy to learn English unless you expose yourself to it. I had 4 years of Spanish and remember very little of it because I didn't keep it up. How I wish I had. I found him to be very respectful of everyone whether you agreed with him or not.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've talked with Tallbig since he got banned and he's doing fine. He is a real person, and I don't think he is as desperate or lonely as you say. He is just interested in people and has a natural curiosity about a lot of different subjects. His native language is Spanish, and he has been learning to speak and write in English. That's probably why he posted so much and started so many threads. It's not easy to learn English unless you expose yourself to it. I had 4 years of Spanish and remember very little of it because I didn't keep it up. How I wish I had. I found him to be very respectful of everyone whether you agreed with him or not.

That is true. I did not dislike him. Anyway, it was his own fault that he got banned for having so many aliases on here. I did not enjoy all of his threads, but I just ignored the ones I did not want to read. I wish he would have just kept one account.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
How do these people who have different alias' keep them all straight I wonder?

They don't, if they did they would not get caught.

They may for a short time, but eventually who you are will come out in your posting style.

Just this week a banned webmaster from another site was found out to be on here with an alias, and banned again. :biggrin1:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've heard from him too. He's OK, but sad that he had been "bashed" so much on the site. He's going to lay low now.

Hopefully he'll be back to the forums someday. He did start some interesting threads... and he was never mean like SOME people I could mention.... :tongue:

EDit: If I were him, I'd lay low, and then come back and announce myself. They can't ban you permanently if you straighten up your act and start obeying the rules. They even let ex-convicts join society and mingle again. Why should our "penal code" be any different?

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Believe it or not, this actually means something to some of us. Tallbig did not receive a warning, and was truthfully naive regarding protocol and rules. (How many people have ACTUALLY read the TOS?) (Truth be told, I haven't, and I live in daily fear for my life!)

Also, our "penal code" should some day take into account the fact that some people really do reform.

Fakers have been forgiven.

Why not multiple personalities if they actually do reform?

It's not as if Tallbig was malignant.

sweatyblackballs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
With less than a hundred postings to your name, you are like some kind of expert on what we should talk about?

Believe it or not, this actually means something to some of us.

OOOOH ... Look at you getting all numerical ... Like I said - GET OVER IT, but I guess that means getting over YOURSELF first! I have better things to do, such as earn a living, other than posting all day long sweetheart! xxx

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OOOOH ... Look at you getting all numerical ... Like I said - GET OVER IT, but I guess that means getting over YOURSELF first! I have better things to do, such as earn a living, other than posting all day long sweetheart! xxx

Chill out man, Hotmilf is one of the nicest people here. Just because you are having a bad day do not take it out on her.