I feel bad for Tallbig

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
what is that adage, people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones? i just took a look at your sig.

That is only because he has had me in his signature for many months now and I am tired of it.

He has a grudge against me. grudge being "Often holding grudge for someone shows emotional imbalance in your behavior. Emotional imbalance nurtures on negative emotions"

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Actually I agree with you here. I like many things about the site, but sadly what you say is true.

For the most part, I think the people here are pretty good. While many of my favourite posters have left or been banned, there are still some people whose posts I enjoy reading and there are still some interesting threads. I don't really care about the site owner - he seldom posts and I haven't interacted with him much at all. He's not running this site as a favour to me; he's running it to make money. I suspect that the site's problems - technical and otherwise - are very much secondary to that.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Mem,
You have changed a lot since you came on here. At first, you made a gazillion polls and started threads at the drop of a hat, often flooding the board. Now, you have interesting posts, they don't flood the board and you are a calm poster now.

As to Tallbig, well he broke the rules, so he is no longer here. Do the crime, serve the time...

I don't know if he was a real person or an alternate personality of someone else. (since he had so many aliases)

If he was real he was just seemed like a desperate, Lonely person who just wanted to have some interactions with people, and that makes me sad.

He was a little annoying, but some people saw me that way when I got here too. I just chose to ignore his threads that I did not like.

I hope he makes friends at the other site.

Actually I think he will be eaten alive, those people do not play well with others.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That is only because he has had me in his signature for many months now and I am tired of it.

He has a grudge against me. grudge being "Often holding grudge for someone shows emotional imbalance in your behavior. Emotional imbalance nurtures on negative emotions"

well, at least you're in good company. :rolleyes:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mem,
You have changed a lot since you came on here. At first, you made a gazillion polls and started threads at the drop of a hat, often flooding the board. Now, you have interesting posts, they don't flood the board and you are a calm poster now.

As to Tallbig, well he broke the rules, so he is no longer here. Do the crime, serve the time...

I agree. But I do feel a bit bad because he meant no harm.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
well, at least you're in good company. :rolleyes:

Yes, he is the only one I have a bit of a grudge against (more hatred than grudge) . The only reason is that he has a grudge against me.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Only a fake as in he concocted one or two multiple personalities to protect himself from derision.

Or eight.

Irony of ironies, one of his aliases started a thread asking how closely the moderators monitored the site. No, I'm not linking the thread.

I'm sorry, Hotmilf but you're not going to convince me that he did this in complete ignorance of the ToS.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For the most part, I think the people here are pretty good. While many of my favourite posters have left or been banned, there are still some people whose posts I enjoy reading and there are still some interesting threads. I don't really care about the site owner - he seldom posts and I haven't interacted with him much at all. He's not running this site as a favour to me; he's running it to make money. I suspect that the site's problems - technical and otherwise - are very much secondary to that.

Well for a talking chicken, you're awfully articulate! :tongue:

To tell you the truth, I don't think the site even makes very much money. The site is actually a mystery to me because it doesn't "monetize" itself. (No ads, no banners, relatively few paying members)

Personally, I think it's more of a labor of love... I mean man-love... than a business venture. :biggrin1::wink:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Or eight.

Irony of ironies, one of his aliases started a thread asking how closely the moderators monitored the site. No, I'm not linking the thread.

I'm sorry, Hotmilf but you're not going to convince me that he did this in complete ignorance of the ToS.

Ah well, he wasn't evil... that's all I know for sure. :wink:

sweatyblackballs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm crying buckets of tears for your mother and kids if you have any.

You know what ... When you take things to a personal extreme and mention people's mothers it is an incredible reflection of your distaste and hypocrisy. It also allows me to see how dire your worldly circumstances must be, since this is your real world ... all your friends are pictures and words on a screen. You are incredibly sad. My children are all good as is my mother, FYI! Any more insults you want to throw at my family bitch?

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
You know what ... When you take things to a personal extreme and mention people's mothers it is an incredible reflection of your distaste and hypocrisy. It also allows me to see how dire your worldly circumstances must be, since this is your real world ... all your friends are pictures and words on a screen. You are incredibly sad. My children are all good as is my mother, FYI! Any more insults you want to throw at my family bitch?

:rolleyes:

Read the post you quoted again. It wasn't insulting your mother/family, it was insulting you.