I feel bad for Tallbig

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hope he makes friends at the other site.

Actually I think he will be eaten alive, those people do not play well with others.
You just absolutely refuse to miss an opportunity, don't you?

EDit: If I were him, I'd lay low, and then come back and announce myself. They can't ban you permanently if you straighten up your act and start obeying the rules. They even let ex-convicts join society and mingle again. Why should our "penal code" be any different?
They can, and do. ChicagoSam made one (not eight) small mistake, just as a joke, and he's permanently banned. He was an exceptionally popular poster, too - just a very nice guy and very entertaining. But he knew the rules and broke them. I'm not saying that a "no tolerance" rule on multiple IDs is a good idea, but it's a rule on a private site.

Believe it or not, this actually means something to some of us. Tallbig did not receive a warning, and was truthfully naive regarding protocol and rules. (How many people have ACTUALLY read the TOS?) (Truth be told, I haven't, and I live in daily fear for my life!)
You really should read the ToS of any site with which you register. Some of them have all kinds of unpleasant things that you agree to if you don't read 'em.

And yes, I will not register for a site without reading both the ToS and the privacy policy, if both are available.

All they have to do is block the person's IP from even being able to read this site.
If your ISP uses dynamic IP addressing, the only thing you have to do is restart your computer, and you have a new IP address.

You mean like someone named after a maid?

P.S. Tell Tallbig to stay away from the other site, he will be eaten alive.
And again, you absolutely refuse to pass up a chance to stir up this same old shit from the same old feud.

uh - most of you seem lonely.....no offense
Hey, very.hot.dude, who were you the last time you registered for this site and got banned? Care to tell us all, so you can get banned again?

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If your ISP uses dynamic IP addressing, the only thing you have to do is restart your computer, and you have a new IP address.

It's not necessary to reboot and even then, depending on their lease policies you won't necessarily get a new IP.

FWIW, Regardless of the TOS breach, TB seemed pretty benign.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't mind his posts...some were actually entertaining. Well, RIP Tallbig...
True, but you had to sort thru so much of his crap to get to the good stuff. :mad:

I didn't like the way he baited people. IMO There is a huge difference between a post which invites differing ideas and discussion and one which incites extreme opinions, outrage; and creates divisiveness.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's not necessary to reboot and even then, depending on their lease policies you won't necessarily get a new IP.

FWIW, Regardless of the TOS breach, TB seemed pretty benign.
Granted. I just didn't want to go into a pedantic lecture about the differences between dynamic and static. It was simplified, and more of a truism than a truth.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
I feel bad for people who are are suffering from a serious illness, for people who have lost their jobs or are underemployed, and for people who are suffering from debilitating self-esteem issues. Individual examples of all of these groups can be found on this site.

As for tallbig, as I have said before, either he's lying (presumably to cast himself in a better light) or the moderators are lying (presumably to support the stated reasons for his banning). No matter which of these two alternatives is the case, it doesn't bode well for his return.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
its funny to think that tallbig is reading this and feeling pretty damn special right now....even if he is still around under another name- which is fact.

Then I am sure tallbig is loving his appreciation thread. :wink:

He's cool and I've heard from him. I still say he is a good guy who just has a lot of things he is curious about in life.