I feel conned, do all large size men do this?

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
I joined 7orbetter.com about a month ago, a man emailed me who said he had a 10 inch penis, which sounded great. We exchanged photos (me face him of penis etc) and then he was away on holiday etc. We arranged to meet up but then he got cold feet. We had phone sex on Sunday, then today I log onto this site put in 13 inch penis as he said his was this size when using a cock ring, turns out one of his photos (in tshirt and pants) is a fake or is one that's been posted millions of times.

I feel conned but this guy and I also stated in our ads we wanted serious relationships. I really feel conned now. Is this usual for all large penis men or wannabe large penis men to do this??:confused:

I'm on "7orbetter" and don't lie or show fake pics. I never would talk it if I couldn't back it up. Afterall, sometimes--hopefully--you actually meet up with a lady in real life. It feels good not to have to worry about creating false expectations. Having said that, I have been a victim of someone stealing MY picture and claiming it as his. Yes... I was P.I.S.S.E.D.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The flip side is that there are a couple of women on lpsg that don't post pics and could care less if everybody thinks they are men...:smile:

fakes and liars are everywhere.... in fact, here on LPSG, you would be shocked :eek: to know there are tons of "women" who are actually men :rolleyes:

amazing, huh?