I feel discriminated against since I have testic

The Phallus Palace: I don’t have anything against dyke Lesbians or any kind of lebians or gays and don’t mean to give the impression I harbor some ill will towards them. I think they are great people but I think they discriminate against me because I have a set of balls.

Dyke lesbians have no problem and enjoy using strap on dildos. When a dyke lesbian puts on a strap on dildo, don’t you think she is imagining the dildo is her penis that she is thrusting into their partner? Don’t you think the one who is getting the dildo shoved into her snatch is imagining it to be a penis?

Dyke lesbians aren’t attracted to other dyke lesbians becauses of another dyke lesbian feminine traits. No. They prefer manly features and manly dress. Since I already established, they would prefer their partner to have a penis, I have no other option than to conclude they would be attracted to me too except for my balls.

I am not getting mine cut off so I am going to continue to be discriminated against by dyke lesbians.

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Ok my take on the whole butch vs lip stick lesbian thing is - they both like the taste of pussy and really don't want any part of a guy...Not sure but I would image lip stick lesbian like the penis somewhat so their partner will oblige...But there are many straight guys that use dildos on theur girls...Maybe it is just something different...

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know, I've always found the ideal that lesbian women have no preference to men's penis, yet use a penis shaped dildo to be somewhat hypocritical. They say don't want a man's actual penis, but have no qualms about implementing a device shaped in the form of a phallus for sexual gratification, so that would seem to indicate that they still do appreciate a part of a man, but not the man himself.

DerSchwanz

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by The Phallus Palace@Feb 24 2005, 05:05 AM
I don’t have anything against dyke Lesbians or any kind of lebians or gays and don’t mean to give the impression I harbor some ill will towards them. I think they are great people but I think they discriminate against me because I have a set of balls.

Dyke lesbians have no problem and enjoy using strap on dildos. When a dyke lesbian puts on a strap on dildo, don’t you think she is imagining the dildo is her penis that she is thrusting into their partner? Don’t you think the one who is getting the dildo shoved into her snatch is imagining it to be a penis?

Dyke lesbians aren’t attracted to other dyke lesbians becauses of another dyke lesbian feminine traits. No. They prefer manly features and manly dress. Since I already established, they would prefer their partner to have a penis, I have no other option than to conclude they would be attracted to me too except for my balls.

I am not getting mine cut off so I am going to continue to be discriminated against by dyke lesbians.
[post=285889]Quoted post[/post]​
Time for the Apple Crisp recipe. Thanks, Mindseye!

Apple Crisp

* 4 apples, peeled and sliced
* 1 tablespoon water
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 cup flour
* 4 teaspoons brown sugar
* 4 teaspoons butter
* 1 teaspoon cinnamon
* dash of nutmeg

Place apples, water, and salt in a pie plate or 8-inch baking dish sprayed with vegetable cooking spray. Combine remaining ingredients with a fork until crumbly; sprinkle over apple slices. Bake in top part of the oven at 350° for about 25 minutes.

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:rolleyes: I'm gonna run out of recipes soon....

Oriental Chicken Salad
very delicious and great on a hot day!

1 head of cabbage, shredded thin
2-3 breasts of chicken, cooked
2 packages of Ramen Noodle soup, Oriental flavor, crumbled into smaller pieces
4 T toasted almonds*
4 T toasted sesame seeds*
4 green onions, sliced thin

*Toast seeds and almonds at 350 for 7-8 minutes

Cook chicken in skillet with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Combine all into a salad bowl

Dressing:

1 c vegetable oil (3/4 c may be plenty for most people)
4 T sugar
6 T rice wine vinegar
2 t sesame oil
1 t pepper
2 t salt
1 spice packed from Ramen noodles

Stir well. Pour dressing over the salad and serve chilled.

Good to make 1 day ahead of time. Serves 6.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Okay, a dildo is NOT the same as a penis, unless your penis can twist to all different angles and rotate. Or if your penis can vibrate. There are all kinds of dildos today, and the things they do, well . . . It's impossible to do with the human anatomy.

D_that's a tall order

Account Disabled
Media
Originally posted by The Phallus Palace@Feb 24 2005, 05:05 AM
I don’t have anything against dyke Lesbians or any kind of lebians or gays and don’t mean to give the impression I harbor some ill will towards them. I think they are great people but I think they discriminate against me because I have a set of balls.

[post=285889]Quoted post[/post]​

Two questions:

1. Why do you care what dyke lesbians think of you?

2. If you need an answer, why not ask a dyke lesbian?

Thank you, though, for sharing your fascinating views on this subject - fight the power buddy. We shall overcome!
:D

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by TexAssgirl@Feb 24 2005, 11:31 AM
as breathtaking as me? ha/ha/ha....sorry, i couldn't resist.
[post=286021]Quoted post[/post]​

Definitely not! However, my jaw did hit my desk both times. ^_^

climber

Just Browsing
Media
Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
Sexuality
No Response
being discriminated against generally denotes supression of some sort...and if you are a white male in the world...chances are you are not under pressure from the man.

it may just be that they don't like you cause you refer to them as dyke's....

has a lesbian denied you a job? or a home loan? or mabey a lesbian cabby passed you by?

no?

hmmm...mabey its you?

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by climber@Feb 24 2005, 08:59 PM
being discriminated against generally denotes supression of some sort...and if you are a white male in the world...chances are you are not under pressure from the man.
[post=286193]Quoted post[/post]​

Wanna' bet. Try being a middle aged, white gay male on for size. I have personally been the recipient of prejudice. (I don't use the word "victim"). Have you sat across from your boss on the day he announces whether or not you got the promotion which you and one other person were up for and had him say "you are far more qualified for the job, but I don't want a faggot running one of my departments."

Man, Woman, gay, straight, bent or any of a wonderful variety of colors and mixtures...............we ALL have to struggle. We are living in very oppressive times.

PS; I don't think your balls have anything to do with why they don't like you.

climber

Just Browsing
Media
Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
Sexuality
No Response
"you are far more qualified for the job, but I don't want a faggot running one of my departments."

so you sued him for that lil comment right? and now you are a millionaire because he's a bigoted asshole?

please tell me you sued him...or at least quit and keyed his porche?

The Phallus Palace:
Originally posted by climber@Feb 24 2005, 09:59 PM
it may just be that they don't like you cause you refer to them as dyke's....

[post=286193]Quoted post[/post]​

Dyke is not a bad word. It is a way to describe a particular kind of lesbian.

You can check out several dyke websites and see for yourself.

http://www.dykemarch.org/ - Dyke Marches

http://www.dykediva.com/ - Dyke Diva

http://www.geocities.com/ukfdgroup/index.html - The UK Fat Dykes Group

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by climber@Feb 25 2005, 02:55 AM
so you sued him for that lil comment right? and now you are a millionaire because he's a bigoted asshole?
please tell me you sued him...or at least quit and keyed his porche?
[post=286262]Quoted post[/post]​

Didn't sue. Really couldn't then since gays had no protections...and couldn't even now because promotions, demotions etc., are not protected here on the basis of sexual persuasion. He didn't break any laws and I still would have to prove it in court. The ONLY recourse would have been if he had outright fired me, which he didn't.

Oh, the story gets better. I eventually landed a position with a new company, very happy and productive and guess what? Our VP left and you guessed it, the asshole was hired to replace him and is once again my boss.

The Phallus Palace:
Originally posted by jonb@Feb 25 2005, 03:33 PM
Dyke's not a bad word -- and a white guy can say nigger in Compton with impunity.
[post=286394]Quoted post[/post]​

Dude...

C'mon now...calling someone a dyke lesbian isn't not even close to calling someone a nigger. Maybe it could be if someone meant it in a bad way. But that wasn't my intent and I thought I explained that in the first part of my post. The first two people who responded understood and gave some interesting viewpoints.

I'll tone it down though and try to be more sensitive for you.

For the future though, you might want to pick a different city than Compton. Compton is mostly a latino area now. There are some hard characters there but most of gangs that exist there are latino gangs. Members of NWA (one members of the group went to my high school and another hung out at parties my friends put on while in high school) made Compton famous with their gangsta rap. This famous gangsta rapper went to school in the suburbs and both his parents worked at UCLA. Don't believe all the impressions entertainers give you.

ziggity

Sexy Member
Media
what really cracks me up is that people really, honestly think that using a dildo is the SAME thing as using a penis.

ROFL. really.

so you're SERIOUSLY telling me that you can go up to a gay man, and with a STRAIGHT face, tell him, "dude, you know... you fuck guys in the ass... but what you REALLY want is to put your penis... in a woman's vagina!!"

hahaha XD

edit: hahahahha XD XD

The Phallus Palace:
Originally posted by ziggity@Feb 25 2005, 06:15 PM

so you're SERIOUSLY telling me that you can go up to a gay man, and with a STRAIGHT face, tell him, "dude, you know... you fuck guys in the ass... but what you REALLY want is to put your penis... in a woman's vagina!!"

[post=286422]Quoted post[/post]​

Huh? How does this analogy apply. Please explain.

ziggity

Sexy Member
Media
well i read a few posts that expressed a similar interpretation of lesbians' dildo usage:

a lesbian using a dildo, either giving or receiving, fantasizes or wishes it to be a real human penis.

while this may be true in a limited number of cases (Tgirls included here) it is, on the whole, an absolutely preposterous statement.

now, because women are women, you guys wouldn't see it the way i see it without a decent analogy. let's take gays for example, specifically gays who enjoy and practice in anal sex.

gay penile-anal sex is similar to lesbian dildo-vaginal sex in that:
-it involves penetration
-it's performed by members of the same sex
-it is an act that is contrary to the natural method of human procreation (man+woman).

so if you're suggesting that a strictly lesbian woman who enjoys dildo play imagines, fantasizes about, or even DESIRES for the dildo to be a penis, a man's penis... simply because it is "the peg that goes into the hole"...

wouldn't it hold that, with the same philosophy, a strictly gay man who enjoys penile-anal sex IMAGINES, FANTASIZES ABOUT, or even DESIRES for the "hole" he is pegging to be a vagina, a woman's vagina? SIMPLY because it is "the hole that the peg goes into"?

FURTHERMORE, lesbians attracted to butch lesbians has NOTHING to do with them wanting a MAN...

take the gay "queen" phenomenon. this is the gay man who acts like in effeminate ways, limp wrist, calls you 'girlfriend' even though you're a guy, etc.

now ask the queen's BOYFRIEND this question: "okay.. your boyfriend, the queen, is so effeminate. why don't you just go out with a woman?"

what the hell do you think he's gonna say??? before you answer that question wrong, let me fill in the blanks: he's fucking GAY. he doesn't want to fuck a woman, at least not as badly as he wants to fuck his boyfriend, the queen. because he's GAY.

and this is why i was laughing :D