I feel discriminated against since I have testic

The Phallus Palace: That is a weak argument…

I think you have misread the focus of what I wrote. I never said that butch lesbians should go straight. I was trying to identify what feature or element in men that they found unattractive. They seem to be attracted to the physique of a male and the way males dress. They also choose to use an instrument that looks an awful like a penis. So what is it that butch lesbians find objectionable in men?

My conclusion was they object to men’s testicles.

But Peno NegroGrande pointed out that maybe it is that butch lesbians just enjoy the taste of pussy.

That brings something to the discussion.

I still don’t see how your comments are relevant to this thread.

Start another thread on it and I'll comment.

ziggity

Sexy Member
Media
so you're saying that if you didn't have a set of balls, you'd be okay for lesbians?

what about the female bone structure? musculature? breasts? hair? facial features? voice? smell? taste?

i think you're putting too much stock in your genitals and not enough in the devotion of lesbians to their sexual orientation.

The Phallus Palace:
Originally posted by ziggity@Feb 25 2005, 10:52 PM
what about the female bone structure? musculature? breasts? hair? facial features? voice? smell? taste?
[post=286509]Quoted post[/post]​

Women who are really attracted to butch women wouldn't settle for anything less.

But a woman who really gets turned on by butch women would find someone like me more sexually attractive than an attractive barbie type she-male whose face looks like a woman's face, has breasts like a barbie dolls, who smells like a woman, and who could pass as a woman model in every way except for having a cocks and balls. If you think such people don't exist, you should www.trannytrouble.com

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by The Phallus Palace+Feb 25 2005, 03:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(The Phallus Palace &#064; Feb 25 2005, 03:23 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-climber@Feb 24 2005, 09:59 PM
it may just be that they don&#39;t like you cause you refer to them as dyke&#39;s....

[post=286193]Quoted post[/post]​

Dyke is not a bad word. It is a way to describe a particular kind of lesbian.

[/b][/quote]

funny how dyke is still defined as: Offensive term for a lesbian who is noticeably masculine

I&#39;m sure you&#39;ll have no problem finding websites that use the "n" word as well, but that doesn&#39;t make it any less offensive.

Normal_Guy

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by TexAssgirl+Feb 26 2005, 06:59 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TexAssgirl &#064; Feb 26 2005, 06:59 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by The Phallus Palace@Feb 25 2005, 03:23 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-climber
@Feb 24 2005, 09:59 PM
it may just be that they don&#39;t like you cause you refer to them as dyke&#39;s....

[post=286193]Quoted post[/post]​

Dyke is not a bad word. It is a way to describe a particular kind of lesbian.

funny how dyke is still defined as: Offensive term for a lesbian who is noticeably masculine

I&#39;m sure you&#39;ll have no problem finding websites that use the "n" word as well, but that doesn&#39;t make it any less offensive.
[post=286644]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Thank you TexAssGirl....I&#39;m really not too cool with the "n" bomb being dropped...no matter who you are..so please refrain from that. Thanks

The Phallus Palace: I am sorry I used the d word. I didn&#39;t realize it was such an offensive term. Still I don&#39;t think it compares to the n word, but I don&#39;t want to get into a debate if calling some a c word, n word or d word is the worst.

To any or all those I offended with the use of an offensive word, I am sorry.

ziggity

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by The Phallus Palace+Feb 26 2005, 12:39 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(The Phallus Palace &#064; Feb 26 2005, 12:39 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ziggity@Feb 25 2005, 10:52 PM
[post=286509]Quoted post[/post]​

Women who are really attracted to butch women wouldn&#39;t settle for anything less.

But a woman who really gets turned on by butch women would find someone like me more sexually attractive than an attractive barbie type she-male whose face looks like a woman&#39;s face, has breasts like a barbie dolls, who smells like a woman, and who could pass as a woman model in every way except for having a cocks and balls. If you think such people don&#39;t exist, you should www.trannytrouble.com
[post=286553]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

i&#39;m fully aware of "such people", i know quite a few pre and post op tgirls. but in all honesty YOU would have to look like a butch woman to win the heart of whichever lesbian we&#39;re talking about. think about it: butch lesbians are masculine in ways, yes, but for the most part they are visually undeniably female. i do think there is a limit.

check this link out: http://www.videopool.org/gallery/video/?isbn=1552609383

this lady looks like my friggin plumber, she&#39;s such a bulld....lesbian. and yet, is there any question as to her gender? androgyny is only a term.. it&#39;s rarely to be taken literally.

edit: now that i think about it, she also resembles Gomer Pyle.