I feel happy

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by wallyj84, Apr 11, 2010.

1. wallyj84

Gold Member

The past month has been very, very good to me.

Last week, a female friend came to visit me. We went out to many different places in the city, ate out at several restaurants that I've been dying to go to, and we had sex. A lot of sex. I had more sex last week than I've had in my entire life.

Add to this I'm starting a new job, in a great city with an increased salary. I am just so happy to have a chance to start over, in a new city with a company that actually seems to care for its employees.

Right now I just feel happy. Very happy. I've never felt this way before. It's weird. It makes me feel uncomfortable.

2. meanestpenis

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Enjoy it while it lasts... because nothing lasts forever, and who would really want it to? If you had a great life, all your life, you'd have nothing to look forward to.

As for the post-dinner bangathon, let's see some pix!

I don't even know you, but I am VERY HAPPY for you!

What city, btw?

3. D_Andreas Sukov

D_Andreas Sukov Account Disabled

Embrace it man! Ive kinda been feeling the same. Just keep on the look out for the blues and shake them off.

Its about time some of us got this euphoric! :D This is life!

4. nudeyorker

Gold Member

Good for you. Enjoy! Ignore the people that say it won't last. Life comes in ebbs and flows. Times like this will help during the difficult times and you will appreciate the next wave of goodness based on what preceded it.

5. wallyj84

Gold Member

I think that's part of what's making me feel weird. I know this feeling isn't going to last and something bad is going to happen to me, probably sooner than later. But I'm enjoying it now.

Because I'm sure my friend wouldn't want any proof that we had sex, I didn't take any pictures.

Which is probably a good thing, because me having sex is not a pretty sight.

It wasn't just post-dinner by the way. We had sex morning, noon and night. She even woke me up in the middle of the night for sex. It was awesome.

6. Drifterwood

Gold Member

7. lopo2000

Gold Member

I'm so glad to hear that everything has turned out great for you. I'm sincerely happy because I know how hard for us to get our break. This is a break for you and enjoy it! If you work on it, you can make it last forever. There will be a few bumps on the road, but just slow down and get through it safely and carefully. :)

8. D_Barbi_Dahl

D_Barbi_Dahl Account Disabled

Congrats to you. It is encouraging to hear good things that happen. I've had a rough few months...I'm DUE - and optimistic that my turn for good is cumming soon!

9. conntom

Gold Member

Awesome time! Enjoy it and the memories!

10. B_curiousme01

B_curiousme01 New Member

Allowing yourself to be happy is the greatest gift that you can give to yourself. It spills over to others and spreads. Thanks for sharing your joy.

11. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    Good for you, Wally. Happiness is partly habit, too, like riding a bike. It gets easier to sustain the more you prolong it. And like a bike, no you can't do it constantly.

Draft saved Draft deleted