I feel like going into isolation

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh lafever - I am devestated and broken hearted to hear of your news. I was so thrilled when you and Shani were pregnant knowing how much you were looking forward to your son. I could not have been happier for you then.
I could not be more grief stricken for you. I am so sorry. I will pray for you both.
Please continue to talk and share and know that you will be cared for and supported and encouraged and loved. Big hug to you and Shani.

str82fcuk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am feeling very very sad right now after reading this ....

I cannot find words sufficient to convey my condolences ....

I am sure you will have to grieve long and hard in your own time at your own pace. Having some witnesses to your grieving process at some times may help you to eventually come to terms with this devastating loss. In the mean time I am sure you should not care what other people think because nobody else can feel your sorrow or tell you how to feel it .... although you may be surprised by how many people are affected by it and how many people wish you and your wife well at this difficult time ...

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LaFever -
Just so you know, I also had this happen to me (a son) and the grief was so deep and so severe that I did withdraw. I drank heavily and abused prescriptions just to be unconscious as much of the time as I could possibly be. Countless people wanted to comfort me but I would not be comforted and pushed them away. Until I could no longer do that and reached out for them and let them hold me as I cried.
Your son and mine are now the best of play mates in heaven. : )

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lafever, I cannot possibly imagine what it feels like to lose a child. I am a parent, but I can't imagine this.

Please know that at a time like this we are all your friends, and no stupid internet spats could possibly hinder the concern and caring that we all feel for you right now.

I don't think many people here would be embarassed by someone's expression of massive grief. Please feel free to unload anything on us that makes you feel better.

Christmas with all the baby gifts.around now. That is truly tragic, lefever. I am sure I would feel like checking out from the world, too, if I were in your situation. But I also know you will get through it.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't find anything different to say from all the posts above but I want to add my condolences.Rest assured that most of us take the "support" part of the site name seriously when it's needed.
I hope we can help you through your grief.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My son died from the embilical cord being wrapped around his neck at 17 weeks.
Thank you, what really upsets shani and i the most is that my son looked just like me.

LA--

I am soooo sorry to hear about your son's passing. Know that that was not either yours or your wife's fault.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Life is a boxing match. I know this to be true. You have to take it one round at a time. Its the hard times that make us stronger and enjoy the good times even more. So keep boxing and score a knockout.

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
lafever:
I just wanted to give you a virtual hug and say: "this too shall pass".
I know it's not easy, recently lost my mother, and nearly my son...
So I just want you to know, despite all our quirks and oddities, some of us have had our hearts broken open too, and later realized it was a gift of immeasurable worth. Although we question why now? why this? there is always a reason, sometimes we just don't see the bigger picture, til later in life, after we've rounded some curves. Perhaps in time you may come to see this as a gift...it's hard to imagine that now or understand now , it's true that time heals, but know that it's important to grieve, to allow yourself and your significant other to heal, life is a journey...not the destination...and remember everything has a time and place...trust that
your child is in a beautiful place and all is well. Peace to you both.

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I`m afraid that i will make others miserable because of my grieving and i feel everyone is better off not knowing me or talking to me for their own sake.
lafever -please know you will make noone miserable because of your grieving and that we ARE better for our sake for listening to you in this horrific time. If people did not listen to me in my time of need I don't know what I would have done. I am thankful for being able to be grief stricken and a mess and having known that for my and their own good, they listened.
And they were willing and happy to be supportive, just as you are to others. But this is your time to let us know you and talk to you and have you talk to us and know that you can do that.
For your sake we love and support you. For our sake, we want to love and support you.

alex8.5

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have never seen your name on LPSG. I offer my sincerest sympathies to both of you. Call family or a friend or even a help line if you have to, or need to talk or vent. Just don't stay alone for a while, be with someone you can depend on to just 'be there'.

My child died 28 years ago, when she was 2, I was 16. It still hurts but the years really do heal a bit at a time.

Allow yourself the time you both need to grieve.

My prayers are with you.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just got done reading all the posts, i read every word, i`m glad i found this site, it`s the only one i share on now, it`s funny how a site about big cocks and my own personal ego can have such caring and loving people, you definatly can`t judge a book by its cover.
Shani and i spent the weekend comforting each other i hope no one was affended that i waited this long to respond.
I stayed off the internet all weekend, somehow i thought the importance of shani and i spending time together and giving her all my attention was in our best interest as a married couple.
Reading the posts has brought tears to my eyes, i didn`t know so many people cared about shani and i.
There were a few suprises for me reading the posts, members that i thought didn`t care do, and for that i`m gratefull, also i feel like a total dush bag for some of the comments i`ve made over the summer.
This has been a real eye opener for me, lets just call it a humbling experience.
I`ve managed to go full circle at lpsg in a short amount of time and this time around my words will be more thought out instead of being so quick to draw out my guns.
To everyone who responded, god bless you all.

lafever:cool:

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
PRECIOUS CHILD
by Karen Taylor-Good

In my dreams, you are alive and well
Precious child, precious child
In my mind, I see you clear as a bell
In my soul, there is a hole
That can never be filled
But in my heart, there is hope
'Cause you are with me still

In my heart, you live on
Always there never gone
Precious child, you left too soon
Tho' it may be true that we're apart
You will live forever... in my heart

In my plans, I was the first to leave
But in this world, I was left here to grieve
Precious child, my precious child

In my soul, there is a hole
That can never be filled
But in my heart there is hope
And you are with me still

In my heart you live on
Always there, never gone
Precious child, you left too soon,

God knows I want to hold you,
See you, touch you
And maybe there's a heaven
And someday I will again
Please know you are not forgotten until then

In my heart you live on
Always there never gone
Precious child, you left too soon

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lafever,

I am hoping you feel the love, empathy and sympathy.

Many words are hollow at this time.
I have been through my child's death as well. I was alone.
You are very lucky to have Shani, embrace her through your pain, as she will embrace you.

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I do not have any words that are any better than those already shared here, but it does help to know that others care. When my wife died, I no longer cared if I lived or died. Eventually I did care again.

Your grief and your pain are yours. No one else can tell you how best to experience them. Let your intuition guide you. Do know, though, that it does get better with time.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do not have any words that are any better than those already shared here, but it does help to know that others care. When my wife died, I no longer cared if I lived or died. Eventually I did care again.

Your grief and your pain are yours. No one else can tell you how best to experience them. Let your intuition guide you. Do know, though, that it does get better with time.
I had no idea you lost your wife...I am so sorry MB, really. I am so sorry.

aladymedic35f

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dear Lafever,
Hi I know you dont know me but I just wanted to say how very sorry I am for you and your wifes loss. A life lost that never truley had a chance to start, but please dont give up. In my field of work I have so seen so much of life and death I cant even begin to remember them all, but the one thing I have learned about is the incredible strength of humans, and how much we can survive with the help of others. So believe in those who love you, and even in those strangers who care also. Love your wife even more and hold on dearly to the love you have for your son, they will get you through this pain. Dont give up.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks, to all of you here at lpsg, shani and i are very greatfull for the support so we posted some new pictures of us on the Big girth roll call, post 188(good wacking and masterbating to all), merry x-mass everyone and thanks again for all the support.
We`re doing are best to keep on keepin on. We`ve gotten alot out of the suggestions and are giving it our best to try them, god bless.

lafever and shani:smile:

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought babies breathed through their umbilical cord... how did a cord around his neck kill him?