I Feel Like I'm Dying!

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by B_ScaredLittleBoy, Apr 8, 2007.

1. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

Its really hard to breathe. I have photosensitivity. (Headaches).
    My nose and throat are constantly stuffed up with phlegm no matter how much I wretch it out.

I've been taking Covonia (think its a UK cough medicine). It seems to help but only for a few minutes. And the does is only two teaspoons (10ml) every FOUR HOURS. What else can I do?

Every time I breathe through my mouth I feel like wretching. I couldn't sleep last night. Is there anything I can do/take to soothe this chesty cough/blocked nose/headache?

I had a hot shower and it seemed to help but I can't stand in the shower all day.

Any tips? I'm really ill! Someone else in the house had this and I've caught it off them but mine seems more severe. I can't speak because of all the shit in my throat.

Thanks for any help!

So basically is there anything better/stronger than Covonia or any secret home remedies?

2. burns1de

Gold Member

Dude, go see a damn doctor already. I doubt any of us are qualified to counsel you on health issues, unless there's a doctory with a 10-inch shlong around...

3. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    Agreed go to the doctor because you never know it could be something minor or maybe the start of something more than that.

4. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

I'm a lot better now. Just woke up and the headache is only a dull ache and my throat is a lot clearer. Just had some cough medicine and I'm going to have a Lemsip soon.

My nose has started bleeding though. Probably from how much/how hard I've been blowing it. But at least I feel a bit better now. Hopefully I'll be 100% tomorrow.

5. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Don't be such a drama queen in future, if you're well enough to use the computer you're unlikely to be about to expire :)

6. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

Yes, that's what they said to me as w...... :dead:

7. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    You know you need a physician's opinion on this guy! Please seek that professional help!:smile:

8. dreamer20

Gold Member

If I told you they wouldn't be secret anymore, Wouldn't they? :tongue:

Draft saved Draft deleted